You’re one tough Girl & SCARY BUT I SARANGAHE U

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

Chapter 1

You were with your mom talking while waiting for your brother to come and pick u up along with your mom at the groceries.

“Omma, tomorrow is my birthday. Do u think we can celebrate outside this weekend?. PLEASE OMMA!!!

“Araso ~~~~ah we can celebrate your birthday outside. You can invite along your friends  Seung Yeon & Amber  as well.”

Chonmalyo Omma? Gomawo omma ur the best while I hug her. Then brother came with the car (Kibum’s car : 

 

and notice something unusual. “I’ve got a feeling that u are trying to tell me something aren’t u ~~~~~ah”

“Yah!!! Kibum Oppa How did u know?” “

“From the looks form your face I know.”

“Omma !!!!” while  mom just smiling and give a small giggle “You know your brother is his  sense”

Ok… ok… What is it that u want to tell?”

Well tomorrow is my Birthday and I thought liked I want to celebrate outside I’m not sure whether Oppa agree or not with the idea but I have talked to mom and she agree with it so I’m just waiting for oppa answers that’s all.”

Um…. Celebrate ur outside…. OK DONE. WILL CELEBRATE OUTSIDE WITH U at Hongdae”

Oppa u..u agree? I thought u would say “NO” but how come today u allowed it?

“Because I want to celebrate along my dongsaeng & omma Aroso?’’

“KIBUM OPPA GOMAWOYO ^w^ *Bear hugs*

“Yah... YAH... ~~~~~AH!!!!  I’M DRIVING HERE U WANT TO CAUSE ROAD ACCIDENT!!!”

Oops…. Hehehe… Miahae oppa :P

Your home was just a normal house but seem to liked it 

 

because u have been living in that house for years with ur mom & brother ever since your dad left U did even bothered to remember those past . While at home u started texting to ur best friends after u had a nice bath.

To : Amber Liu

Yo Chingu Tomorrow’s my birthday and guess what my brother allowed it 2 celebrate outside, The place will be at Hongdae Ur In Amber ?. Inform 2 Seung Hyun as well thanks.

From : ~~~~~~  =D.

Message sent

Few minutes later,,,

Message form Amber:

To : ~~~~~=D

Sure I would love to come and seriously ur oppa agree with celebrating outside.:O Wow looks like Luck is on your side=). I have forward the message to Seung Hyun about it and she agree. So meet u up tomorrow at Hongdea ~~~~~~ah. Bye.

Message sent 2 ~~~~~~=D

After u text finish to Amber u fall a sleep peacefully at your room 

 

 

when ur brother went to check up on you. He looks at ur sleepy face and sigh in slow tone while kissing at your forehead and cover u with the blanket so that u don’t catch cold.


Once he’s done, he went to the kitchen when he heard omma who’s coughing nonstop while giving her the tablets for fighting with cancer that the doctor gave, Cough ….Cough…..Cough….COUGH….. then  Bleeding  came out from omma’s mouth.

  (just imagine don’t take it 4 real)

“MOM …..Ur disease is getting even more worse.

“Don’t worry Kibum Omma fine it’s just normal.”

“Normal? Ommuni how long do u intend to hide it from ~~~~~~? If she finds out that u have cancer she could be heartbroken worst she could ……” the words was cut off in the middle by omma.

“KIM KIBUM ENOUGH is enough I know it’s hard for her but I don’t want ~~~~~~ be sad because of my cancer. I want her to be happy. I know that my treatment has failed and is reaching at my limit. Anytime and anywhere I will go. I will stick by her side until her birthday is over then I will call ‘him’ over to pick her up.

“Him”? Omma u mean dad will take care of  ~~~~~  ? She would not listen even ~~~~~ has to stay with HIM. You know how ~~~~~~ hates dad ever since he left even though she doesn’t know the truth about why he left because of Omma’s decision.” 

“I know about it but it’s the only way for ~~~~~ah. He’s the one who can take care for. CHEBAL Yo Kibum …ah for ~~~~~ your sister. When the times comes he will tell ~~~~~~ everything  about the past when he’s ready.”

“Araso yo omma for ~~~~~~ I will.” 

WELL HOW'S THE 1ST CHAPTER PLS COMMENT