You’re one tough Girl & SCARY BUT I SARANGAHE U

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

Pls Liked the poster. Credits & thanks to crasykikki ^^

 

Chapter 10: teaching TAICHI & SPECIAL Ricky ?

You woke up early from the bed. You went out screeching up body and started doing those moves when u were young. They were thought by ur brother Kibum.

-FLASHBACK-

 

“Kibum oppa what’s that’s moves ur doing. It’s seems different.”

 

“That’s call ‘taichi’.

 

“Taichi? What’s that mean?

 

“Well Taichi is a type of  internal Chinese martial art practiced for both its defense training and its health benefits. It is also typically practiced for a variety of other personal reasons: its hard and soft martial art technique, demonstration competitions, and longevity.”

(For those who don’t know what Is taichi click this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T'ai_chi_ch'uan)

 

“Oh can I learn oppa” you really wanted to try it out.

 

“Alright I’ll teach but u have to be patience. This moves is a bit hard to learn. First when doing Taichi you must balance ur body. To maintain balance. Second take a deep breath and relax your mind. Think about home, listen to the wind and walla.”

 

You did exactly liked what oppa said but when u were about to turn You fell. You tried many times but still failed.

“Kibum oppa I did followed the instruction but I still couldn’t manage. I give up. Learning taichi is sure hard. I don’t think I manage to catch up with oppa.” You groan.

 

“~~~~~~~~ah this maybe be the 1st time u doing taichi but once u keep on practicing I’m sure u will catch up with me. To tell the truth when I was around ur age I learned doing taichi and of course failed many times but still I never give up. I’m sure u will just don’t give up easily.”

 

“Um….  Algasumida oppa. I’ll do my very best” You brighten up ur courage.

 

“That’s the spirit” Brother smiled and so do u. Laughing together.

 

End of flashback.

 

You remembering your dead late brother Kibum. “Oppa” Was almost crying but u felt some presence and turn “RICKY I KNOW UR THERE COME OUT”

 

Noona how did u….” but was continued by u “Know ur there? I can sense it from far or near. ANY QUESTION?”

 

Ani but just one what was that moves?”

 

“That’s called ‘taichi’. Interested in learning it from me?”

 Ricky nod his head to you “Ok I’ll teach u but u have to be patience alright”

Neh Noona”

 And so U started teaching Ricky those moves that he saw. Giving him the instructions and of course he did manage but u still helped him to maintain his body balance. Once that’s done Ricky was happy that u thought him about taichi.

“Noona Can I asked u something”

 

“Go ahead Ricky” U let Ricky to asked u

 

“Well, compare to my hyungs why do u treat me well but not them? And yesterday I heard ur screaming to dad. Did something happened between both of u?”

 

You smiled “I don’t know Ricky maybe your special I guess. Compare to ur ‘hyungs’ You are easy to talk to and cute. Besides Between noona & dad I had a lot of past that’s all.” you poked his chubby face.

 

Kureayo Noona. Gomawo for teaching me taichi” Ricky Smiled to u.

 

Aniya but try to maintain ur body posture and if u need anything just tell me Aroso Ricky”

 “Neh, Noona.”