CHAPTER 18: CHUN JI

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTWCDAOURT8

You woke up from your sleep and realized that you were not at the night club but at home at your bedroom instead. The only thing you remember is you dancing at the club with L. The kitty was still sleeping. You kissed at the kitty face. But u were still wondering who brought you back home Then you remembered It was L.

 

You laugh remembering how you & Myung Soo dancing together at the night club. You went to took a shower and take out your necklace that your late mother gave and place it at the makeup desk. While you were showering Chunji who was passing through your room stop his break. He spotted something on the table “Hey this looks shiny. WOW Cool necklace. He took the necklace and keeps staring at it.

In the meantime after you had a nice bath you saw Chunji at your room. You go near behind him while he still didn’t released it until “CHUN JI  LEE  CHAN  HEE!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM AND WHO GIVES YOU THE PERMISSION TO COME IN!!!!”

 

Chun ji gasped when he saw you right behind him “~~~~~~ nothing I was just leaving. Don’t be mad at me please noona” smile Chun Ji doing his aeyogo charm to you liked this:

 but failed.

“NICE TRY. USING YOUR AEYGO CHARM WON’T WORK ON ME AND GIVE IT BACK Your angry voice startled him “Give you back what?” Chun Ji asked

“MY NECKLACE THAT YOU’RE HOLDING. GIVE IT” you urged Chun Ji to give it back to you but he didn’t. On the other hand the rest of teen top was passing through when they saw you & Chun Ji. CAP KNEW HOW YOU CAN GET EASILY PISST OFF WHOEVER DARES TO TOUCH YOUR THINGS “Chun Ji give it back to her if you don’t want to get beaten up.” CAP asked  Chun Ji to give back the necklace but he didn’t want.

In the end he was already been flip over by you and Chun ji Less than 1 Minute he was completely wiped out by you while you took the necklace from his hand“That is for messing with my stuff and me. Hope that will teach you a lesson. CAP take him out thank you.” You give a demon smile to CAP & the others it really creep them out.

CAP & the others quickly pick up Chun Ji and went out from the room and You closed the door with a big SLAM. On the other hand CAP GAVE A SERIOUS LOOK AT CHUN JI asking him an you have some explanation to do.                       

 

You look at the necklace and sigh holding it tightly. While Chun ji was wide awake about what happened to him. When his hyungs tell him everything Chun ji knew that CAP IS WAITING FOR AN ANSWER FROM HIM “Ok I admit it it’s my fault for messing up with her stuff.” Stop Chun Ji

“And?” continued Cap so Chun Ji “her things also not going to the room without her permission. Finish”

“Good for you Chun Ji. You’re lucky enough that ~~~~~~~ only flip you if not your fate could be the same as the CUBE liked she did to them. Remember that Chun Ji” CAP inform Chun Ji.      

 

CHAPTER 18 UPDATED . FOR MY NEXT CHAP

ANY IDEAS  CAUSE I'M OUT OF IDEAS  MIND THANKS