You’re one tough Girl & SCARY BUT I SARANGAHE U

You're One Tough & Scary Girl, But I Love You

 

CHAPTER 3: ACCIDENT

After u celebrated ur birthday at the coffee shop u three went out wanted to tour around Hongdae while ur older brother & mom went to take the car coming 2 fetch u back.

When kibum started to on the car enjin he talked 2 mom while u were walking with ur friends  around Hongdea “Omma have u called ‘Him’?.

“ I have already did he’ll be coming soon.”

I know mom hajiman will ~~~~~accept?” What I meant if she disagree & don’t want to stay with dad?”

Kibum I know it’s hard for her but he’s the only 1 I can trust. Besides I’m sure ~~~~~~ will agree with it”

“Ok Mom I trust u” . Out of the sudden some cars lose control of the wheels.

“KIBUM LOOK OUT!!!!”  Shouted Omma

*SSSSSSCCCCCCCCRRRRRRREEEEEEHHHHHHH------------ BANG*Kibum tried to control the car but couldn’t manage until it rolled triple. Both of them were severe injured worse BLEEDING Terrible.

“Someone called 911 Pali” shouted one of the citizen of Hongdae

U on the other hand were still wondering around at Hongdae with ur Friends Until u felt ur phone vibrate and u thought it was Kibum.

“Yobuseyo Oppa ?” u smiled on the phone.

“Um is this Miss Kim ~~~~~~~ ?  U listening to person who was talking to you and Look puzzle u look through the I.d caller and was sure it was Kibum.

“Neh chonun Kim ~~~~~~~ imnida. Nuguseyo?

“Miss Kim this is a call from the hospital. Do u mind coming to Pyeong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul Hospital- Operation Theatre -.

“Chamkaman Please tell me what happened? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO MY BROTHER & MY MOTHER.”

“It seems that there was an accident around the street of Hongdae and causes some cars to crash. Two people were injured badly and it a young man & old woman.”

“Ne algaesumida Khamsahamida” ends the conversation and started to catch some taxi.

“Oh ~~~~~~ah where are u going? Amber asked and Seung Hyun finds something was wrong “~~~~~~~~ah u looked pale did something happened? Who called just now”

“I got a called from the hospital.”

“Hospital? For what?” O_o (Amber & Seung Hyun face expressions)  

“Molah and I don’t feel so good. I think something must have happened to Oppa & Omma”

“Will come with u”

Finally the taxi came and “AJJUSHI DRIVE 2 Pyeong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul AND FAST”

At the Hospital

U were running inside along with Amber & Seung Hyun asking where is the Operation Theatre that the nurse talked about with u through the phone until u meet ‘he’. The man who left u with great BITTERNESS. Your Father. U hated him for showing up and u gives him an angry face.

“WHAT ARE U DOING HERE? WHO TOLED U TO COME?

“~~~~~~~AH this is a hospital u can’t shout here” said Amber

“Oh I will not shout if HE WASN’T HERE FOR THE 1ST PLACE!!!!!

“Kimmy…. Listen to me I was…” but that was cut off by u.

“ENOUGH AND DON’T CALLED ME KIMMY I DON’T HAVE A FATHER LIKED U WHO DESERES TO CALLED ME THAT NAME!!!!” u shouted back.

“~~~~~ PLEASE LISTEN TO WHAT I WANT TO SAY” said dad who was trying to give some explanation to u but didn’t want to listen.

“Listen here DAD IF ANYTHING HAPPENES TO BOTH OF THEM I WILL NOT FORGIVE U EVER.”

In the nick of time the red light of the emergency surgery room went out. The doctor came out from the room. U, Amber, Seung Hyun and ‘he’ were expecting the doc to answer

“Doctor how’s the condition of omma & kibum oppa?. Please tell me are they alright? Doctor Chebalyo!!!!!” u were s towards the doctor and ur friends tried to calm u down.

The doctor sigh in a low tone said “I’m sorry. We tried our very best but we couldn’t save them.” Then the doctor leaves. Hearing what the doctor said to u and “ANDWAE…. ANDWAE….” Went through the surgery room where two of them were closed up by a white cloth.

U said inside your heart  * Please… please not* however when u removed the cloth form them u were terrified to see them with pale cold, frozen  face. U shouted & scream:

“OMMUNI….*sobs* OMMUNI….*sobs*  OPPA…KIBUM OPPA WAKE UP. DON’T LEAVE ME ALONE….. *------SOBS---------*CRYING COUNTINUE….

“~~~~~~~~ah Mianhae” Amber & Seung Hyun hug and tap on your shoulder but u were still crying because the most person that u once loved lost. Your omma & Older brother Kibum. Now everything has shattered to pieces. There gone for now.       

U cried until dad confronting u but u glares at Him “U…. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE U EVER……. U MUDERER!!!!!!!! I HATE U!!!!!!!... sobs… Give back my Mom & oppa 2x…..

Knowing how sad u was ur dad stood there looking at u crying and just lowered his head and said “~~~~~ah I’ll come and pick u up tomorrow. Starting from onwards u will be staying with me & the others. Good bye” the he leaves.

After u cried at the hospital u were at your home with Amber & Seung hyun. U Couldn’t accept the fate that just taken ur precious person.

Amber talked to u “Guess there’s no choice but u have to stayed with ur dad ~~~~~ah.”

“I DON’T WANT TO EVEN HE’S MY DAD I WILL NOT MOVED IN WITH HIM” U answered back to Amber but Seung Hyun shouted back towards u “Yah ~~~~~~ ah even if u liked it or not u have to.

“WHY SHOULD I SEUNG HYUN? U answered back.

“Because he’s your dad and your guardian. Besides I’m sure this is your mom & oppa’s choice. Maybe they want u get along with ur dad so please  ~~~~~~~ah

U were thinking for 10 minute about what Seung Hyun said to u earlier, without thinking u finally gave the answer.

“Alright  I’ll go stay with him for the sake for my Omma & oppa.”

“That’s the spirit!!!” Seung hyun & Amber felt rejoice that u agree.

And so u started packing up ur clothes Amber & Seung Hyun came to help u as well. While u were packing up u didn’t even forget to bring ur family picture frame and put it inside ur suitcase.

 The next day came along a car it was ur dad. He came to pick u up. Before leaving u made a final look to ur old house. Remembering all those memories that been staying with u for years along with ur mom & Oppa. Your friends can’t came because of some emergency things that they need do, but u can still see them at School. Ur dad started the enjin drive through along with u.

* Jalga Old home*