I'm your Boyfriend!

Not In A Million Mails.

'You can't be serious right?' a friend of mine asked me. I nodded. 'Yeah tomorrow I will participate the Starship Ent. audition.' I confirmed her. Minzy widened her eyes and a squeal escaped from . 'Omg, can't believe that you are participating. My parents would never allow me to do audition' she pouted. 

I looked up from my food and lifted a eyebrow. 'Why not?' I asked. 

Minzy shrugged. 'I don't know, my parents are very protective of me because I'm an only child. They are afraid of the critics that comes when I audition.'

I nodded. 'Well, it's not possible for everyone to like you, you should tell them that.' I said while I took a munch of my bread. 

Minzy nodded but then sighed.' No use, I tried that already for a million times.' 

I chuckled. 'Can't you do it without them knowing?'

Minzy shook her head making her two ponytails sweep. 'No, it will be broadcasted remember. And it happens to be on a channel my parents often watch.'

I laughed. 'Seems like you have bad luck.' 

Minzy shrugged. 'Better than talking to a nobody.' 

'Yah! His name is Pipoomica. How many times do I need to tell you that.' I protested. Minzy shove a little closer to me on the bench and glared me with really weird eyes. 

'Who knows he's a computernerd that seeks desperately for a girlfriend.' she chuckled while making with her hands weird things. I shook my head. 

'No, he isn't. He's very nice.' I said while blushing. Minzy rolled with her eyes and waved with her hand. 'Oh come on, that's so a stereotype. Did you already ask him to meet with you?'

I nodded. 'Yeah but he had said that I would see him very soon.' 

'Oehhhh!!...' Minzy laughed making me flustered. As fast as she could, she pulled my phone out of my pocket and started ticking with her fingers on my touchscreen. 'Let me see his profile picture.' she said cheerfully. I shook my head while I tried to grab my phone back but too bad I was too slow. Minzy laughed while she touched a picture open. Her eyes widened. 

'Omygosh. You are mailing with Boyfriend?' she said after seeing his picture. I frowned my eyes and looked at her dumbly. 'Who is Boyfriend?'

Minzy gasped and poked me. 'Yah! You're such a stupid duck. Boyfriend is the freshly debuted Boyband that has already made many girls swoon for them.' 

'Maybe he is just using a picture from the internet,' I said. 'He's just too shy to use his own photo and besides it's a he not they.'

Minzy shook his head. 'No, it must be Boyfriend. I heard that they are going to attend this school very soon. That explains your message about "you will see me soon". 

While she was dreaming, I took this opportunity to grab my yellow phone back, pulling Minzy out of her trance. 'Yah! Why didn't you tell me before?' she asked. 

I shrugged. 'I did but you were always making fun of it by saying "Ooh, he's a computernerd.'' I said copying her with a chipmunks voice. 'And it's just a picture from the internet. No big deal. He can't be Boyfriend. It would be very stupid to have a nickname as Pipoomica for them.' 

'Maybe they are just using a fake nickname, to hide their identity.' she chirped while dreaming about a future with them by using me.

 I shook my head. 'You are such a daydreamer.' I smirked. 

Then suddenly Channie stood on a table, silenting everybody in the cafetaria. 'Everybody listen, I've got good news! My boyfriend will be transferring to this school! He's right behind this door with his friends! Please welcome them!'

Everybody sat on the tip of their chairs to peek a glance of the newly boys who will be attending this school after lunch. The door creaked and six handsome boys appeared from behind the door. 

They stood next eachother in the middle of the cafetaria. 

'Hello, I'm your Boyfriend, nice to meet you and for one person who may know us by the fake ID Pipoomica.' They said in unison while smiling.

I widened my eyes and gasped while Minzy hit me by the shoulder from excitement. 

 'Yah! Youngmin, my boyfriend!' Channie squealed while hugging the blonde guy.