Kwangmin~ah! T_T

Not In A Million Mails.

'Ugh..really that Kwangmin.' I thought still angry while walking to the teacher. The teached tilted her head as she saw me coming. 'You're late.' she said to me. I nodded with my head while motioning to Kwangmin who just stood there behind me. The teacher nodded and gave me the instructions for our first activity. 'Here is an instruction, read it when you are on the way. I will give you the first clue. The first place you need to be has a word 'Lady' in it. Find out the real streetname and write it down on your paper. There you will find a paper for the next clue and if you have all the streetnames come back to this hotel. The first one who reaches the hotel will be awarded with a ticket to the Spa for two persons.' she explained. A smile lit up my face as I heard spa. 'Finally, I can relax if I win.' I said. Kwangmin smirked behind me while taking the paper out of the teachers hand before me. 'Then let's go.' he smirked while dragging me out. 

Strangely, my anger was gone and left me a strange feeling after seeing him smirk. It feels like I wanted to throw up. 'Am I really becoming sick?' I thought shocked while running behind Kwangmin since he began to run. 

After crossing almost ten streets we were finally at our first clue. 'Oke...It's called Lady street.' he said to my while writing the name on our paper with a little help of his leg. I snorted and looked around for our second clue. As soon as I saw it, I dragged Kwangmin with me to the lantern. 

'Spa. Here I come.' I thought smiling while pulling the paper of the lantern. 'I'm green and someone had already taken a munch of me and oh, I'm a fruit, what am I? Find this icon and write the name of the building, there you'll have a third clue.' I read loudly enough for Kwangmin to hear. Kwangmin just nodded and laid a hand on his chin. 'Hmm...I'm green and a fruit.' Kwangmin said while repeating the clue. I rolled my eyes in boredom and looked at him. 'It's Apple, dummy!' I said irritated. Kwangmin tilted his head and snapped his hand. 'Yeah, it's Apple.' he said with a smirk. I rolled again with my eyes and dragged him to the street with multimedia stuffs. Kwangmin resisted and pulled me back with his chain. 'No, we should go this way.' he argued with me. I shook my head and pointed with my finger to a large skyscraper. 'No, It's that way.' I claimed. 

Kwangmin shook his head on his turn. ', It's that way.' he said while pointing the opposite direction to what I have pointed. I shook my head heavily again and pulled at the chain. 'Nooo..ugh..it's this way..for sure..' I said while pulling him. Then he suddenly gave in and walked to me making me stumble a little back. I nodded satisfied as I turned me around and walked the direction I had pointed. 

But then Kwangmin just bended down while grabbing my legs and swinged me over his shoulder. 

'KWANGMINNN!!!!' I yelled while hitting his back with my unchained arm. 'PUT ME DOWN!!' I yelled while I noticed that Kwangmin walked his direction. 'Na-ah..We are going my way.' He smirked while litterally dragging me to his direction.  

'KWANGMIN!!! I yelled for the last time but realised that it isn't going to work and let me hanging on over his shoulder. A lot of people looked at us confused while I just waved awkwardly at them, telling them it isn't a kidnapping. 

(...)

'Kwangmin....-ah..' I whined softly while still hanging over his shoulder. It looks like the sun was setting and we are lost. 'It really should be here.' Kwangmin mumbled to himself while his chin with his slender fingers. 

'Kwangmin....-ah..' I whined again while tracing little circles on his shoulder. 'Put me down..' I begged. Kwangmin shook his head and kept on walking. I sighed and waited for him to get tired but I have already been waiting for almost 4 hours and still, he wasn't tired. Starship surely has trained him to be very strong. 

(...)

The sky was dark. I guess it should already be 8pm in the evening. 'Kwangmin~ah!' I whined for the thousand times but then I realised that we were walking away from the city. 'Yah! Pabo, pabo, pabo Kwangmin. Just admit it that you're lost so put me down so that I can search a way back to the hotel.' I said to him. Kwangmin sighed and put me down and looked at me with a sour face. 'Okay, I admit that we are lost, so help me search the way.' he ordered me. I folded my arms and looked at him. 'Not until you ask it nicely.' I smirked to him. Kwangmin rolled with his eyes and turned his back to me. 'Shireo. I will never ask you something nicely.' he snorted. I nodded my head and walked past him. 'Then I want help you search the way back.' I scoffed. Kwangmin sighed and turned to me. 'Okay okay, don't be like that. Please help me.' he asked me. 

I smiled and walked back to him. 'Wheoh..I have changed. I can even get them giving in without any fear.' I smirked proudly while thinking. I walked back to him and stretched my hand. 'Then give me the maps.' I demanded him. Kwangmin stared blankly at my hand and looked back at me. 'I thought that you would bring the maps.' he asked me dumbly. 

 

Hellooooo~! ^^ Here's a updated chapter...^^ 

Hmmmm...Kwangmin doesn't seems so smart here at the moment. Ottoke..??

Please look forward to the next chapter...^^ 

Someone has unsubscribed O.o, feel a little sad though...but you guys won't leave me right? o_o *looks hopefully*

Thanks for the awesome comments and the ones who hasn't unsubscribed ^^

LOVE R.S.C!! You guys rocks ^^!

Ppyong~!!