What beautiful is, is ugly and what ugly is, is beautiful.

Not In A Million Mails.

Well a quick update for my lovely readers, my eyes aren't getting better, I don't know why though O.O and some of you are very smart, they guessed my plans a little ^^. ( Not gonna tell who was right :P)

 

I coughed a little blood from my mouth as I hung my head a little sideways. My hair was wet and sticking onto my face like I was covered with sweat but I wasn't, Jinyoung almost drowned me in a bucket of water and kicked me in the stomach just now.

'W-Why are you doing this?' I said but it sounded more muttering since I didn't have any power left to move my mouth properly. Jinyoung who just stood there, folded his arms and smirked at me with his usual evil grin.

'That was just for not acting like a girlfriend.' he answered my question. I could hear his shoes tapp onto the floor with every step he took. His steps stopped when I heard his voice, clearly and close in my ear.

'You should have listened and keep our DEAl!' he shouted the last word loudly into my ear making me twitch and jerk away from him. My ear filled itself with a loud beep from the sudden loudness, making me groan and fall onto the ground. 'P-please..stop...' I begged him with a little groan.

Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders and walked away from me. The door closed as I heard his steps disappear, only to be replaced by high heel taps. The door opened again and as far as I could see with my blurry eyes, a girl from around my age appeared. She wore a black leather jacket and black pants, revealing her skinny body and deep red high heels. moved but I couldn't hear any sound. I narrowed my eyes as I tried to listen to her. Finally her voice became clear but the words that she spoke, cut me like a knife.

'Well, well..Who do we have here? Isn't that little fat princess who has fallen from her position into the dark world.' she smirked while she removed her mask from her face and revealed herself to be Minzy. I don't know why she was wearing it though. Her eyes were made up very different from what I was used to and somehow looked like she wanted to cover something on her eye or it was just me since I wasn't seeing clearly anymore due exhaustion.

I just winced in pain as she was just standing there, waiting for my response. She walked closer to me as I just looked at her like a scared deer. She kneeled down while she placed her arms onto her lap, like she was someone caring but nothing was what it seems like because as soon as she kneeled down, she grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me up, making me groan more for my wounds. 'P-please...' I begged as I began to cry again.

'I really hate you!! You disgust me!' she shouted at me before throwing me at the wall. I stumbled over my legs and fell down with my head against the wall making me unconscious and just laying there.

 

Minzy pov

 

I spit in front of her and walked out as I breathed out loud. 'Really that girl...' I hissed from under my teeth as I walked down the halls to my room. When I passed a mirror, I stopped for a second and looked into my eyes. I touched the blue-purple mark around the corner of my left eye and winced in pain as I accidently touched too hard. 

A shadow appeared from behind me making me shriek a little as I turned around to see Jinyoung standing there with a unsatisfied look. 'Stay away from her. ' he growled at me with a death glare before leaving me astonished behind. 'Who the hell is he messing with?' I thought angrily as I clutched my fist. 'Tsck...She's just a !' I yelled angry after him before walking into my room, only to reveal it was all messed up. 'What the..?' I thought angrily as I saw how messy my room was. 'Who went into my room?' I yelled out loud with anger. No response came back. I walked to my bed and saw a brown enveloppe with something sticking out. I know what it was but I never wanted to realise it. Jinyoung should be the one who has put it down onto my bed. That jerk.

I inhaled some air to make my anger go away a little and opened the enveloppe with a plan to tear it up. My handwriting of me as a kid revealed the decision I had made years ago.

Flashback.

'Jinyoungie!! When are we going to sign the paper? I really want to become your little sister!' I shouted cheerful at him who was just standing next to me with a smile. His dad, oh well, my future dad came back with a paper in his hand. He shove it under my nose and signed with his pen onto my paper. 'You need to sign this and seal it with your thumb.' he smiled at me. I nodded heavily and pushed my thumb onto something sticky and was about to place it on the paper but someone shove it away from me. 'Hey!' I pouted at Jinyoung. Jinyoung shook his head laughing and pointed a finger at me. 'When you sign this, you can't fall in love with you anymore and you need to live as a little sister of me.' Jinoung grinned. I nodded heavily again as I got my paper back and placed my thumb onto the rectangle thing, called 'fingerprint here.'

End of flashback.

 

Years after signing the paper, I really have fallen for him and even that much that I want to break the connection between us as a sister and brother but too bad. Later on when I was twelve, we discovered that I wasn't only a adoptive daughter of his dad but also the real daughter of him. It seems that my mom gave birth to me when she was travelling around the world and when she died by giving birth of me, I was put into a orphanage. My dad knew that my mom died but never knew that she was pregnant and gave birth to me. I hate that I'm sharing the same blood as Jinyoung. But siblings can love each other right? But the thing that is missing to get that dream of me is to get Jinyoung over to fall for me. 'But why is it always _____~ah that he is interested in?' I thought angrily. 'I'm his sister, I should be the one!'

 

Back to ______~ah pov

 

A light shone down onto my eyes, disturbing my sleep. I felt something heavy on my head and tried to reach for it but something held me back. 'Don't move. You're still not healthy enough to do any physical things.' a soft voice spoke and stating from his voice it was CNU. With my eyes closed, I nodded softly and let my muscles relax. 'Good girl.' CNU smirked while my forehead. 'What's going on?' I thought confused with my eyes closed....

To be continued...

 

Say what...? Siblings?!  Minzy is like a psycho O.O!

Love the awesome comments and thanks for not unsubscribing ^^

LOVE RSC!!!

Please look forward to my next chapter! ^^

Ppyong~! I'm feeling very happy to have so much subscribers!!! ^^