Secret revealed.

Not In A Million Mails.

I squeezed my eyes tightly shut and waited for the pain to come but the only thing I could feel was a light breeze and followed by a loud thump sound and a groan from someone's mouth. A hand wrapped around my arms and pulled them down, making me open my eyes. 

I looked at Youngmin in suprise and peeked a little to the others. They were turned with their head to Jeongmin who was now lying on the ground on the other side of the bed with Minwoo above him. 

'I can't let you hit her, Jeongmin and Donghyun, I'm sorry.' Minwoo apologized to Donghyun while lowering his head to the ground. Jeongmin stared at Minwoo with an look of disbelief. 'What?' Jeongmin asked astonished. Minwoo stood up and walked over to me. I gasped as I laid my head on Youngmins shoulder as I was relieved that I wasn't getting hit. Minwoo suddenly kneeled down infront of me and lowered his head. I looked in suprise at him and stepped a little back. 

'I'm so sorry...' Minwoo pleaded. 'I'm soo sorry..' A tear ran down his cheek as he sobbed a little. 'Why-y?' I asked suprised. Minwoo just shook his head and continued with sobbing. 'I'm really sorry for believing Minzy and giving you hard times, if I knew it, you would have been much happier.' he sobbed. 

Jeongmin stood up and walked over to Minwoo. Then he stood next to Minwoo. 'You..' Jeongmin began while taking a breath. 'What did you just say?' he asked me. I tilted my head up to him and held my breath in as I saw his eyes again. 'I-I'm the real Shy Girl.' I stuttered. Jeongmin softened his eyes and looked long at me. 

'Prove it.' he said while folding his arms. Kwangmin who stood astonished next to an suprised Hyunseong, looked at me shocked while stepping a little closer. Donghyun unfolded his arms and walked over to me. 

'I don't believe it.' Donghyun said in disbelief. 'Me neither.' Hyunseong then said. I sighed and looked at them one by one. 'Minzy is our Shy Girl, how can you be the real Shy Girl? WHY?!' Jeongmin suddenly shouted at the end of his sentence. I twitched a little and hid myself a little behind Youngmin who turned to me. I trembled a little as they all glared at me with their eyes. 

'Just tell them.' Youngmin silently whispered to me. I nodded slightly before opening my mouth. 'Minzy was all these times lying to you. The real person behind Shy Girl is me. I chickened out when I saw you guys and didn't dare to confess. Minzy betrayed me and took my place by taking my phone away which Jeongmin saw wrong. I wasn't bullying her, I was trying to prevent her from replacing me but Jeongmin helped her while he thought that I was bullying her.' I explained careful. 

Donghyun narrowed his eyes and looked at me. 'Still..I don't believe it. They can be lies since Jeongmin saw it with his own eyes.' he said. I shook my head. 'What?! You think that I'm making this all up?!' Jeongmin shouted at me. I gasped a little and embraced Youngmins arm for some comfort, making Kwangmin jealous unconscious. 

'No...but..you didn't hear us talk. She was the one trying to bully me.' I said with a little voice. Then suddenly Minzy walked into our room. 

'Kwangmi....Oh..?' she said when she noticed BOYFRIEND in our room. 'Why is everybody here?' she asked while raising an eyebrow. Jeongmin walked over to her and looked at her long. 'You...are you the real Shy Girl?' he asked Minzy. Minzy widened her eyes and looked at him in disbelief. 'W-why?' she asked stuttering while she looked at the others who turned to her too. 

'Don't lie.' Jeongmin said sternly while looking straight into her eyes. Minzy lowered her head and spoke with a little voice. 'I'm...sorry.' she whispered. Jeongmin widened his eyes and walked back over to me. He kneeled down next to Minwoo and bowed while Minzy stood there crying.

'I'm really sorry, I just wanted to have a better life...' Minzy said while trying to restore their relationship. 

Jeongmin just ignored her and bowed again. 

'I'm very sorry what I did to you.' he apologized while lowering his head. 'I'm really, I just....I'm really...' Then Jeongmin suddenly stood up and walked the room out leaving the others behind. 

Donghyun, Hyunseong and Kwangmin looked at me. 'I don't know what to say..' Donghyun started. Kwangmin nodded his head too and couldn't stop a smile from lighting his face. 

'Hyung..you knew it all along?' Kwangmin asked Youngmin who just nodded as response. 'Why didn't you tell me?' he asked while lifting his hands up. Youngmin just shook his head and hugged me. 

'Life is not all about being helped by friends. Sometimes you just need to follow your feelings.' Youngmin wisely said while looking at Minzy who just stood there. I looked at Minwoo who was still kneeled down and patted his shoulders. 'It's okay. I'll forgive you.' I smiled at him making him smile back. He jumped cheerful up and held my hands. 'Really? Ooooh!! _____~ah!! Let's eat ice cream!!' he smiled widenly while jumping up and down. 

I nodded as I gave him a smile and then looked at Donghyun. 

'Can you forgive us too?' he asked me. I nodded slightly and got pulled into a hug by BOYFRIEND.

Donghyun then turned to Minzy and stared at her. 'I shall run if I was you.' he scoffed while folding his arms. Minzy twitched and ran away while a few tears dropped from her cheek. 

'Serves her well.' I thought smiling weakly while looking at the door where she just has disappeared. 

Kwangmin walked back to me and pulled me into his embrace and rested his head onto mine. 'I feel sleepy.' he smirked weakly.  I blushed and walked with him over the bed. 'Then rest.' I demanded smiling. Kwangmin smiled too and laid his head onto his pillow and closed his eyes. Youngmin walked over to me and put a hand onto my shoulder. 'Talk to Jeongmin, later on, alright?' he said to me. I nodded and smiled back at him. 

My heart beats fast whenever I see Youngmin. 'Why am I like this?' I thought confused while pulling the blankets over Kwangmin, to keep him warm.

 

'Urghh..I'm feeling very guilty that I was actually helping your enemy.' Donghyun said while scratching his neck awkwardly. I chuckled and shook my head. 'Well...you can make it up to me.' I said, making him raise an eyebrow. 'And that's?' he asked me confused. 'Surprise me.' I smiled at him before turning me around to Minwoo who was poking me a lot. 'My life is getting better.' I thought happily as I received a lot of love from BOYFRIEND.

 

In the meanwhile. 

 

'I'm...veryy s-sorry..' Minzy stuttered while sobbing on the phone with someone. 'How can you fail?' the voice of Jinyoung spoke. 'Urghh...I can't believe that I have hired you. You're such a failure.' Minzy sobbed and held a hand infront of while kneeling down on the floor. 

'I'm really sorry...' she sobbed again. 'Don't act. I know you won't give up so easily.' Jinyoung hissed. Minzy smirked and went with her hand through her hair while changing from attitude. 'Don't worry baby. I will make sure that BOYFRIEND will get crushed. Gotta go, Love you boyfriend.' Minzy smirked through the phone before closing it with a little force. 

'Playing hard huh?' Minzy thought smirking while walking away with her high heels tapping loudly on the floor. 

To be continued...

 

Omg? Is this a start of an fight...? ;O What kind of person is Minzy? Is she really someone who we think she is?

Please look forward to the next chapter!! Love your awesome comments and awesome support ^^ !! 

The next update will be a little late ^^

LOVE RSC, you rock!! 

Sorry if this chapter is a little bad, I'm working on it ^^