Doomed for life.

Not In A Million Mails.

Nooooooo! T_T I just wrote a long chapter and thanks to my keyboard combination, I accidently deleted it without saving. Now I have to rewrite it, sorry if this one but urgghh... T_T

 

Everyone gaped at me as I walked in with B1A4. Jinyoung hand was still on my waist but he tightened his grip making me twitch. He looked back at me with deathly eyes. I lowered my head and looked at the ground. Baro who saw my teacher ran up to her. 'Hi miss Jenny.' He said while kissing her hand. The teacher shuddered and flustered by his acted charm. In real life, he was never that charming, more a sadistic person. 'We are B1A4 and we will be enrolling this school tomorrow. Those four guys are Sandeul, Gongchan, CNU and Jinyoung.' he said while pointing them one by one. They nodded with a short nod. I looked at the teacher and saw her almost drooling over them. I rolled with my eyes. 'Miss. We found ____~ah outside in the forest. She was lost so we brought her back here, please don't give her punishment. I'm sure it has to be a misunderstanding.' Baro said with an act like a innocent kid. The teacher just nodded and looked at me. 'Your punishment has been withdrawned.' she said, swept by Baro acted charms. Jinyoung smiled while hugging me, pretending like he cared for me. 'Did you hear that? You don't get punishment! Yay!' he cheered. I looked shocked at his sudden change and stayed frozen in his embrace. Jinyoung noticed my pose and pinched me in my back making me wince in pain. I wrapped my arms around his back to and saw from the corner of my eyes a jealous Channie. She then turned to Youngmin and kissed him abruptly. 'What is she trying to achieve?' I thought. Jinyoung let go of me and shot me a death glare making me shiver. He grabbed my hand and clutched it very tight making me wince again. 'I'm sorry..' I wailed silently.

'Is it possible for us to stay this lesson?' Gongchan asked with an act like Baro. The teacher nodded heavily and I could swear that the teacher was spazzing out in her head. 

Jinyoung leaded me to a bench and motioned me to sit. I was about to sit next to him but a strong pull forced me to sit on Jinyoungs lap. He clutched his arms around my waist and hissed in my ear. 'You're not acting like a girlfriend.' 

'Let go...' I whispered, shocked by his sudden action. Jinyoung tightened his grip on me, making me wince once again. 'L-let g-o..' I struggled, trying to ignore the pain but too bad, it couldn't be ignored. 'Watch your words.' he hissed again making me shiver down my spine. 'I-I-..m sorry.' I apologized, almost crying from the pain. 'Don't cry!' he demanded. I nodded as his grip on me waist softened. I sighed and lowered my head to hide my tears. 'How am I going to hold on?' I thought sadly. I lifted my head back to see what BOYFRIEND aka Pipoomica was doing. They were smiling and playing with Minzy and I could see Minzy enjoy their company while I have to suffer. 'Please come back Pipoomica.' I whispered quiet enough for B1A4 not to hear.

(....)

Finally school was over and as fast as I could I ran out of school. My heart thumped in my chest as I tried to avoid B1A4. I avoided the places too where B1A4 could hang out. Finally I arrived back home and unlocked my door with a yellow key. I slipped my house in throught a small doorway and closed it immediately, afraid that B1A4 has seen me and followed me. I leaned at the door and sighed relieved as I noticed that I was safe back home. I walked the stairs but I a pain came across my back. I ran to my room and opened the door. I walked over to a mirror in the corner of my room and reflected myself. I lifted my shirt up and saw that my stomach was covered with red and purple-ish bruises. 'Damn...Jinyoung.' I cursed him in my head. This wasn't the first time they did something to me. In fact, today was actually a very good day with them because in the past, they had kicked me, almost me, almost killed me and not to forget always threatened me with their debt that I should pay them. I shivered and let me fall down on my bed. I laid flat on the bed while staring at the ceiling. Tears rolled out of my eyes and made some temporarily wet stains on my bedsheets. 

'Why...why?' I thought. When I was about to grab my phone for support, disappointment hit me again. 'Why...why?' I whispered. 'Pipoomica is gone. I'm being forced, being picked on. Why am I doomed to live like this?' I sighed while silently crying. 

Suddenly my housephone went over, making me twitch and look up in suprise. 'Who would call me? I don't even have people close to me anymore.' I thought. I walked over to my housephone and picked up. 

'Yobeoseyo?' I asked confused with a husky voice from crying. The other line stayed quiet. 'Yobeoseyo?' I tried again. Nothing again. I calmed myself down with the thought that it's just a pranker who likes to call people around. When I was about to hang up, I heard a little voice. 

'...I'm..sorry..' a soft voice spoke before she hung up.

I held my phone back onto my ear to listen closely to the voice but I couldn't catch so much of it. I hung up too and stared into my room. 'Was that Minzy?' I thought confused while looking at my pink housephone. 

 

 

What's going on? You would like to know that, don't you, then please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Thank you for the awesome comments ^^ Love you all!! Updated!

L.o.v.e (readers, commenters, subscribers)