H-how could you!

Not In A Million Mails.

I settled myself down on my bed and looked curiously with a smile at the bag. It was a very beautiful bag, like the ones you can only get for special occasions. 'I wonder what's in it.' I thought while my fingers began to itch from curiosity. I opened the bag and saw a package packed in a beautiful blue printed paper. A smile lit up my face as I saw what kind of thing it was. A videotape.

I tore the package off and revealed a black video tape. As fast as I could, I ran to my television in the corner of my room and inserted the video tape into my recorder. I turned the television on and waited impatiently for it to play. 'What kind of thing would they have done?" I thought smiling as I thought back about the sweet things they did. 

My televisionscreen lit up and I walked to my door to turn off the light. As I heard a sound, I quickly ran back to my television and sat with crossed legs infront of the screen. 

I pressed on play and smiled as I waited for it to play. 

 

 

 

With tears in my eyes and a confused head, I stared through my room. 'What do they mean with goodbye?' I thought shocked. 'Why did they give me this kind of tape?' 

When I was deep in thought, a message disturbed me making me twitch. I stood carefully up and walked to my nightstand where my phone was lying on. The vibration made my phone almost fall off from the nightstand but I prevented it by catching it on time. 

I opened it and saw that it was from Youngmin. 

 

By the time you read this message, you have already seen the video that Jeongmin gave you. 

Mianhae..for not telling you this..but it was hard for us to find the right moment and we came on the decision that we shouldn't tell you.

We already left your life since monday, we had to promote our album in America for one year from now on.

I'm verry sorry that we didn't do a proper goodbye, we couldn't bring ourselves to do it.

I'm very sorry..please forgive us.

Youngmin.

 

I let my phone fall and tears streamed down my face. 'How could they. Kwangmin promised me to never leave me.' I sobbed as I hit my pillow softly. But then I realised something. 'Jeongmin isn't there yet. if I'm fast enough, I can catch up on him on the airport.' I thought while rapidly wiping my tears away. I grabbed my keys and rushed out of my house. I stopped a taxi and stepped in while telling the driver to rush to the airport. 

The driver drove with the car as I demanded with a rapidly speed and within 20 minutes I was arrived at the airport. 

From the rush I had, I almost threw the money to him and paid him too much. 'Keep it.' I shouted to the driver as I ran the airport in. When I came in, multiple fangirls were screaming somewhere deep in the airport. I rushed to the screaming noises and found them. 'Bingo.' I thought as relief got in my  heart. I saw Jeongmin and someone else with blond hair wearing sunglasses while trying to get to their gate. 

'Jeongmin!!!!' I shouted from under the fangirls but too bad, they couldn't hear me. I tried to struggle through the fangirls and getting to get closer to them but some fangirls pushed me arrogant bakc. 'Jeongmin!!!' I shouted again. When I finally reached closer to them, a man held me back. 

'Sorry miss, You can't go through this gate.' the man said to me as I tried to look passed him while Jeongmin and a blond haired boy disappeared more further. 'JEONGMIN!!!' I shouted again making the boy with blond hair and thick glasses look back. He lowered his glasses and revealed a very familiar face. Youngmin. 

He widened his eyes as he saw me and nudged Jeongmin. He tilted his head to my direction as Jeongmin looked at him confused. 

He then turned to me and widened his eyes like him.  I couldn't hold my tears anymore and sobbed quietly. 'Youngmin, Jeongmin,..Please don't leave me. ' I sobbed at them and it seems that Jeongmin and Youngmin knew what I was saying but they didn't move an inch and just looked at me guilty. 

'I'm sorry.' Youngmin mouthed before he turned around and walked the gate in with Jeongmin. 

'YOUNGMIN!!!!' I shouted as I pushed the man who was holding me back. 'YOUNGMIN!!!' I screamed again but my voice went weaker. I fell down onto my knees and sobbed as the fangirls walked away. 

'How could you all...leave me...' I sobbed while crying loudly and tears just kept falling. Someone picked me up by my arm and put a scarf around my eyes while leading me away. 

'Youngmin..' I sobbed while letting me drag away. 'H-how could you?'  The pain in my heart was unbearable making me feel numb and feel drownsy. 

'We got her.' someone next to me whispered through the phone with a low voice. 'Alright. We will bring her to you.' 

-----

'It has been a long time since I have seen my girlfriend.' someone smirked in the dark while putting a glass of wine on the table. 'Why do you like her so much?' The voice of Minzy sounded like she was jealous. 'Shut up...!' he demanded making Minzy twitch a little. 'She will pay for what she did and now that BOYFRIEND is gone, we can start to have fun back for a WHOLE year.' he smirked while empasizing the word 'Whole'. Minzy clutched her fist and groaned silently while her heart got filled by hatred for you. 'What's so great about her!' Minzy thought. 'But oh well, I can torture her as much as I want since you are coming to us.' Minzy smirked while folding her arms. 

To be continued. 

 

I'm sorry that I'm updating so late and that I didn't update yesterday, but I was busy with making this video ^^ Hope you liked it, it's my first time.

Please look forward to the next chapter. It seems that _____~ah is in trouble again.

LOVE THE AWESOME COMMENTS ^^

LOVE RSC AND THANK YOU FOR THE ONES WHO HASN'T UNSUNSCRIBED. I feel very happy !!!