Jeongmin.

Not In A Million Mails.

'Jeongmin~ah' I gasped as I saw how beautiful the room was where we were going to watch a movie. The room was filled with flowers from different colours and beautiful decorations. 'Did you rent this whole place, only for our date?' I asked as I put my hand on my mouth. Jeongmin put his hand into his pocket and smiled. 'Yes, you like it?' he asked me with a wide smile. I nodded heavily as I observed the flowers. 'So beautiful.' I said astonished. Jeongmin smirked and pulled my hand, motioning me to sit next to him. 'Come the movie is going to start.' Jeongmin told me.

I nodded and sat down onto a seat. 'Jeongmin...Can I ask you something?' I asked him while fumbling with my nails. Jeongmin turned to me with a smile and raised an eyebrow. 'Yeah?' he asked me. 'Well, I haven't heard anything from BOYFRIEND lately, did you guys had a very busy schedule?' I asked him. Jeongmin frowned his eyebrows and looked a little sad at me. 'Yeah...we had. The boys are now resting at the dorms because of the tiresome week so don't worry if you didn't hear anything from them.' Jeongmin comforted me while patting my shoulders. I smiled weakly at him and then the lights went off for the movie. And ofcourse it was a horror movie and I thought that he was kidding.

'JEONGMIN...Aaah!!' I screamed in shock as I saw a monster with a bruised face suddenly appearing infront of the screen. I dug into the arms of Jeongmin from shock while I trembled a little making Jeongmin laugh hardly. 'Really...hahaha...I can't stop my laugh.' Jeongmin laughed as he held his stomach. When I calmed down from the shock, I pouted at him. 'Aren't you suppose to comfort me instead of laughing at me.' I pouted with a childisch voice. Jeongmin chuckled and patted my head. 'Okay.. Good girl...It's just a movie.' Jeongmin said while holding in his laughter. I slapped his shoulder as he bursted in laughter again but I too couldn't hold my laugh  and laughed with him. To be honest we were laughing through the whole movie, even if it isn't a comedy, the faces of us being scared made us laugh.

(....)

'I really had a very nice date.' I smiled at him as we were on our way back home and our ice creams. 'Yeah me too..' Jeongmin smiled as he looked at me. 'Well, after this date, I really think of you as a really nice someone.' I confessed shyly as I kept looking at my ice cream, avoiding his eyes. 'Really?' Jeongmin widened his eyes in surprise. I nodded slightly and heard him scream a little. 'Haha...Well, you are a nice girl too.' Jeongmin confessed too while holding my shoulder making me stop and turn to him. I smiled as I looked down at the pavement. 'I still can't believe that I have mistaken you for the bully.' he sighed while scratching his neck. I shook my head and touched his arm. 'But everything is alright now. We can move on and hang out a lot in the future.' I smiled at him while his arm, trying to comfort him. Jeongmin smiled weakly and patted my head. 'You are really a sweet girl. I really feel sorry for you.' He said while mumbling the last few words. 'What?' I said as I couldn't catch the last part. Jeongmin just shook his head and kissed my cheek. 'Goodnight.' he smiled at me while giving me a bag with a present. I widened my eyes as I looked at the bag. 'But wait...I didn't give you...' but he already walked away, unable for me to catch up to him. I lowered my hand as I have stretched it to call him back but let it pass and whispered. 'Goodnight Jeongmin...'  I walked back into my house with the present and kicked my shoes out and ran the stairs up, curious of what's in this bag.

 

Jeongmin who stood a little further away turned him around and looked at my room who was now lighten up by lights. A tear ran down his cheek as he looked at my vaguely shadow in my room. 'Goodbye _____~ah..See you over a year...Please don't forget us..' Jeongmin sighed before turning away and putting his hands into his pockets while walking away diligently.

 

I have no words now... O_O

Please look forward to the next chapter!!

Love the support ^^ LOVE RSC!! Love the awesome comments as always!!

Mind supporting me more ^^?

You readers rocks !! ^^