Paparazzi

Not In A Million Mails.

Thanx for the awesome comments XD

I danced the choreograph my dance teacher teached me and smiled proudly as I danced the whole song without any fault.

'Great!' My manager smiled while clapping in her hands. 'You have gotten a lot better.' she complimented me.

I bowed politely and smiled. 'Thank you.' I smiled while I looked at Jinyoung from the corner of my eyes. He leaned against a wall and folded his arms, observing me from a distance. 

But then everything went very fast. A lot of people barged into our practice room and were holding a lot of cameras. They almost stuck their microphones into my mouth and overloaded me with questions. I looked shocked at the people circling around me and were making a lot of noises. My manager was shocked too and helped me by pushing the people aside. 'Hi, we're from teen...May I ask you a few questions about your debut...' 'Hi, I'm from Allkpop and I want to ask your specialty as a rookie artist.'

Jinyoung who was very strong, pushed everyone aside that was an obstacle to me and grabbed me by my shoulders, dragging me out of the room. I ran away with Jinyoung as he laid a hand on my mouth. 'Don't say anything to them or else your debut will be blown.' he ordered me. I nodded slightly and ran with him to the record studio. He opened the door and let me in while he closed the door behind his back. He sighed relieved as I stood there confused about what happened in the middle of the room. 'H-how did they get in,' I asked him while I widened my eyes. 'And why do they want so much about me?'

Jinyoung just shrugged his shoulders and sighed. 'The paparazzi are like sharks. If they notice you, they will tore you up until they are satisfied and especially if you are going to be a solo artist.' Jinyoung explained while he was suddenly breathing very loudly. I frowned my eyes and examined him. 'Are you okay?' I asked him when I saw him becoming more pale. Jinyoung nodded slightly and slipped down onto the floor. He bended his legs and rested an arm on his knee, supporting his head. 'I just slept very bad these past weeks and it's having its effects.' he smiled weakly at me. I nodded and walked over to him.

I helped him up and walked with him to the sofa in the corner of the room. I put Jinyoung down and let him rest onto the sofa. His eyes were closed while his arm laid on his forehead, like he was very tired. Then he suddenly spoke, making me frozen from his sudden question. 'Do you actually really like me for how I am?' he asked me, still in the same position. I turned me around and bit my lip. 'Ottoke..ottoke? Do I really like him?' I thought shocked. 'Yeah..' I lied with a hesitantly voice. I was really scared what he would do to me when I said I don't love him. Jinyoung chuckled and smiled widely. 'Even after I have done to you?' he asked again. I turned my head back to him and observed his pose. 'Yeah.' I lied again. 'Why?' I asked with a little voice.

Jinyoung just shrugged his shoulders and turned his head to the back of the sofa. 'Would you really like me 'till death?' he asked me further, ignoring my question. 'W-why are you asking this all? You know I love you.' I lied, trying to make it sound more convincing. 'Just answer it please.' He chuckled but I could hear sadness in his voice. 'Yeah.' I finally said. 'Then I love you too.' he answered me back before falling into sleep.

I sighed and turned myself away from him. I took a blanket from the closet and put it over him. 'He sure is weird, asking me these questions.' I thought. I looked for the last time at him and walked the room out when I noticed that it was quiet. They must have been send out by the security guards. I walked the practice room in, revealing a empty one with only my manager standing there with her Iphone. She tilted her head at me and smiled. 'Good you're here. Let's start from where we left.' she said. I smiled and skipped to her.

The music played again and I moved again onto the rhytme of the chosen music.

 

 

Updated!! ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Love RSC!!

Love the support!!

Ppyong~!!