The black sheep has changed.

Not In A Million Mails.

A nice breeze blew through my hair as I snorted the fresh air into my nose. 'Ahh...' I smiled to myself as I looked at the view from the rooftop. 'So cool view.' I said while praising it. Minwoo chuckled and smiled. 'I told you that you would like it.' 

I nodded and jumped up and down from excitement. 'So nice!!' I chirped while spinning around. Kwangmin who just stood behind me smirked and let me swing his right hand with me. 'Yah! I'm sick; you should be more careful.' Kwangmin warned me smiling. I nodded and stopped with spinning. I walked over to Kwangmin and put my hand onto his forehead making him twitch and widen his eyes. My face was pretty close to his and my eyes met his for a second. 'Your fever has gone down.' I informed the now blushing Kwangmin. Kwangmin just nodded slightly while he just looked at me in suprise of my sudden action.

As I traced with my eyes from his forehead to his nosebridge and then into his eyes, our eyes were locked from then on. Our faces inches closer while ignoring Minwoo who was shouting nonsense over the edge from the rooftop to the view, unconscious what was happening behind him.

Then a door disturbed our moment, making us twitch and turn to the other direction with our head. 'I found a solution to unlock your chains.' Jeongmin smiled while holding up a bobby pin. I raised an eyebrow to Jeongmin and looked at his hand he has lifted up with the bobby pin. Minwoo turned him around and raised an eyebrow too.

'Hyung, why do you have a bobby pin?' Minwoo asked him making Jeongmin feel awkward. 'I h-have found it somewhere.' he lied while making us more suspicious. 'Yeah..right...' Minwoo . Jeongmin sighed irritated and walked over to my chain with the bobby pin. 'It doesn't matter how I got it.' Jeongmin said while fumbling with our chain with his bobby pin.

Klliinng...

I widened my eyes as I touched my unchained wrist. 'Jeongmin...You're a hero!!' I shouted happily while hugging him thankful. Jeongmin twitched from the sudden tight hug and patted my back. 'Yeah...yeah...' he smiled. Compared to Kwangmin who just stood there a little grumpy because I wasn't longer chained to him. As kwangmin saw how glad I was, he turned himself and walked away, feeling a little hurt. 'Did she really hate it that much to be chained to me?' he thought while putting his hands into his pockets and walking away. Minwoo shouted after Kwangmin and chased after him. I raised an eyebrow as I looked at the bad tempered Kwangmin and wanted to take a step to chase after him but someone held me back with my wrist.

'I need to tell you something before you go.' Jeongmin said while holding my wrist. I turned back to him and nodded slightly. 'I have been thinking these hours and what I did to you wasn't really something you could just make up with a song. I was really bad to you and even threatened you but when I thought that Minzy was the real Shy Girl, I didn't realize how mean I was since I had to protect Minzy from everybody. I'm really sorry.' he apologized. I nodded and smiled to him. 'It doesn't matter right now. I have already forgiven you.' I said, trying to comfort him but he just shook his head. 'No, I have a feeling that you are still afraid of me, so please go on a date with me so that I can prove to you that I'm a good person.' Jeongmin spoke while putting a hand onto his chest. I widened my eyes and stuttered a little, trying to find the right words but my ming went blank. 'I-I..' I stuttered surprised. Jeongmin held my hands and looked into my eyes. 'Please..Give me a chance. Just a date.' he pleaded. I closed my mouth and nodded slightly. 'Okay then..' I said agreeing to his offer. Jeongmin smiled and kissed my cheek. 'Thank you.' he smiled and walked away. I patted my cheek that felt very warm and gazed at the stars above me. All alone on the rooftop while feeling confused.

 

In the meanwhile with Youngmin.

 

'Urghhh...Channie...let me explain!' Youngmin shouted a little irritated on the phone with Channie who left the trip earlier since she couldn't handle the pressure of being alone without any comfort. 'Nooo!! You are going to listen to me!' Youngmin now shouted angrily. They were having a fight through the phone and on the edge of breaking up. 'I'm really sick of your bossiness. Just let it go!'

'What?! Why?! So you can kiss Minzy?' Channie shouted from over the other side of the phone. 'What?! What are you talking about? I don't even do anything with Minzy.' Youngmin shot back. 'You did, a friend of mine told me that you were acting weird when I'm gone, something like you were in love with someone else and ofcourse it has to be Minzy since she was the closest to you.' Channie argued back. Youngmin sighed frustrated and inhaled some air.

'Okay..I have enough of you. You have changed so much that my feelings are gone for you. Let's break up!' Youngmin shouted loud through the phone making Channie gasp. 'Wait..Young...' *Tuut tuut*

Youngmin slapped his phone shut and threw it on the other side of his bed. 'Really...' He sighed frustrated while he hugged his legs onto his bed. He wiggled a little and buried his face more in his legs. 'Why did I get so angry about the fact that she said that I was falling for someone else?' he thought confused while observing his room, like he could find an answer in his room.

'Aishh..I wish ____~ah is with me right now. I miss her in my arms.' he thought while sighing. 'Her friend might be right that I'm in love with someone else but not with Minzy. Never with that little brat who caused some much pain to ____~ah.'

As he thought about your name, his head felt flighty. 'I have fallen for ____~ah.' Youngmin muttered in between his legs.

 

In the meanwhile with Kwangmin.

 

'Aishh...Why does my heart ache some much? Do I really love her so much?' Kwangmin thought while walking the stairs down. '_____~ah, I love you, I love you, I love you...' Kwangmin muttered silently while walking through the rooms. Then he noticed someone standing there in the corner infront of his doorroom. He looked confused at the person and raised an eyebrow but as soon as he saw her face, my smile faded. 'What are you doing here?' he asked her coldly while folding his arms. 'Why so cold? Are you hurt or something?' Minzy asked him while touching his face. Kwangmin slapped her hand away and gave her a death glare. 'Just get to the point why you're here and then go.' he snorted. Minzy smile faded and clutched her hand onto his arm. 'Kwangmin, I like you, don't be so cold.' Minzy pouted while a tear slipped down her cheek. He shook his  head and pushed her away from him. 'Don't touch me, you little brat, I will never forgive you for what you have done.' he snorted while opening his door.

'You're hurt by ____~ah, isn't it?' she smirked while folding her arms. Kwangmin stood still and waited for her to continue to speak. 'Well..Let me be your girlfriend..I can make you feel better.'

Kwangmin turned to her and gave her a dirty look. 'Never in my life would I want you to be my girlfriend.' he said coldly. Minzy smirked while tapping with her high heels onto the ground while walking to him. She held his face into her slender fingers and her breath his skin as she talked. 'Let's see about that. I know what boys wants, soon you will fall for me instead of that little .' she scoffed before turning her around and walking away.

Kwangmin stayed behind while widening his eyes. 'Since when did Minzy get so opposive?' He thought shocked.

 

Yups, hope you liked this chapter ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter!! ^^

LOVE RSC!!! Awesome comments as always and the supports, You guys rocks!!! ^^

Feedback? ^^