ert Kwangmin, not to forget, a jerk, , a player,...

Not In A Million Mails.

Kwangmin nudged me softly with his elbow when noticing that we had arrived at our hotel. '_____~ah...wake up.' he whispered in my ear. I mumbled something before opening my heavy eyelids. After opening them, I closed them back and dropped my head on his shoulder. 

'Mianhae...but can't you drag me?' I asked with my eyes closed and pouting. 'I'm very tired.' I whined softly, forgetting the fact that this jerk here is Kwangmin. Kwangmin just chuckled and her cheek. 'Arasso..I will drag you only if you do something back for me.' he chuckled. 

'Yeah, yeah,..' I mumbled before wrapping my arms around his neck but something stopped my right arm. 'It's not going to work like this, just lean onto me.' he said to me while I was just half listening. I felt someone lift me up and a door closing with a soft sound. There was a cold air against my skin, making me dug more in the neck of Kwangmin for some warmth. 'You are really something.' Kwangmin smiled and walked the lift in with me in his arms. 

I out from the tiresome day and fell asleep when I felt the lift riding up. 

(....)

I felt someone push my arm and woke me up. 'Hmmhh..' I moaned softly. 'Mianhae for waking you up but you need to be covered by bedsheets or else you might catch a cold.' someone said while I couldn't recognize the voice of whom due to my sleepy mind. Again I fell asleep.

(.......)

 

The next morning. 

As a sunlight shone down upon me, I opened my eyes slowly. The room looked very cheerfull at daylight and very romantic at night. Don't think wrong about it. 'Hmmm...I have sleeped very good.' I smiled while stretching myself a little. I looked at myself and saw that I was covered with bedsheets. 'Hmmm..? How did I end up in bed?' I thought while looking around. Then I narrowed my eyes as I saw a chair with...my clothes? 'Didn't I wear them before I fell asleep?' I asked confused while thinking back. I moved myself a little and felt that I could feel the blankets very clearly. I widened my eyes as I looked at myself under the blankets. 

'EEEEEHHH????' I thought shocked when I discovered that I was only wearing my underwear. 'OTTOKE...? WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY????'

When I saw an arm around my waist, I gasped. 'Whose arm is this?' I thought shocked while turning myself to the person next to me. There I found a still sleeping Kwangmin on my pillow, really close to me. I gasped and stood up from the bed but when I noticed that it was a bad idea, I immediately covered my body with a blanket making Kwangmin moan tired. 'Yah! Don't be so loud. Let me sleep.' he groaned bad tempered. I inhaled air, ready to shout but let it go when I shook my head. 'First get some clothes.' I whispered to myself. When I was about to walk to my clothes, something pulled me back. 'Great. How am I going to get my clothes when I'm chained to him?' I thought irritated. I looked next to me and saw a large T-shirt. 'Kwangmin wouldn't mind right? Since he undressed me without my permission, this is something he's guilty to me.' I thought while grabbing his shirt and wore it. The T-shirt was perfect since it was long and covered my underwear. I then turned to Kwangmin and poked his cheek. 'Yah~! ert Kwangmin. It's already  morning, wake up!' I said a little loudly making him dug more his face in my pillow, trying to cover his ears from my voice. 'Yah~!' I shouted again while pulling the blankets from him. 

'Argghhhh....Leave me alone! Just go away!' he shouted angrily. I sighed and puffed my cheeks while tapping my bare foot on the floor, losing my patient. 'Yah! If you don't wake up, you won't have breakfast!' I shouted at him while pulling his arm. Kwangmin jerked his arm away from me and turned to me with angry eyes. 'Yah! Just go away!! I don't even want to eat breakfast! Just go away !' he demanded while scolding me. Something stabbed my heart as he scolded me for and I could feel the tears coming. 'Why is he like this? Yesterday he was nice to me when it rained and now he's like a total, selfish, stupid jerk.' I thought while giving him a death glare. 

Our glare competition got disturbed by Youngmin who suddenly walked in. 'Why are you guys fighting?' he asked while walking in. 'Still not getting along?' he asked while raising an eyebrow. I folded my arms and turned to the other side, making Kwangmin fall of the sudden pull.

'Yah! Don't be selfish and think about someone else!' Kwangmin shouted while he pushed himself up from the blanket. 'I'm selfish?!' I shouted back.

'Yah..!! Geez...are you guys really that childish? Minwooo!!' Youngmin suddenly shouted at Minwoo who ran into our room. 'Hyung~? You called me?' he asked Youngmin. Youngmin folded his arms and pointed with his hand to my chain. 'Can't you unlock it for an hour?' he asked him. 'Because I'm getting tired of them always fighting. I could even hear them shout in my room.'

Minwoo held his hands behind his back and traced circles with his foot on the ground. 'I can do it but I don't want to. The teacher has banned me for unlocking them. If I get caught, I will get detention for a month.' Minwoo pouted at him. I looked at Minwoo and kneeled down on my knees. 'Please unlock us...I really can't stand him anymore.' I begged him. Minwoo twitched and stepped a little back with widened eyes. Soon he recovered himself and smiled brightly making him have eye-smiles. 'Please don't be like this.' Minwoo smiled weakly. I shook my head and stood back up. 'Please...' I pleaded while clasping my hands together into a begging pose. Minwoo hesitated and looked awkwardly at Youngmin who just shrugged his shoulders.

'Well...I can unlock you for a half hour but please after a half hour, chain yourself back to Kwangmin.' Minwoo said while taking the key from his pocket. I nodded heavily as I stretched my arm to him, making it more comfortable for him to unlock it.

A smile lit up my face as I heard him fumble with the key in my chain. Kliiiiinngg...

I looked back at Minwoo who looked shocked at me. My smile faded and so are Youngmins and Kwangmins smile too.

'Uh-oh...'

 

What could have happened? ^^ Please look forward to my next chapter ^^ People who is getting bored, don't worry, Love is on the way ^^.

Love you guys!!!! ^^ LOVE R.S.C!!

Ppyong~!! And can you give some feedback about my story?

Is it too boring? Too long or too slow? Or something else? I want to improve my story ^^ Thank you.