Plane ticket

Not In A Million Mails.

After a while of crying my heart out, I looked up at the person. It was Jinyoung, the leader of B1A4. He hugged me tight while looking at me with his brown eyes. 'How ya doing girlfriend?' he asked me. I looked shocked at him and shook my head. 'H-how...'  (Haha just joking ^^ Now the real story..)

After a while of sobbing in his chest, I looked up and saw Youngmin looking down on me. 'Are you alright?' he asked me with a little smile. I nodded and he let go of me. I stepped back and wiped the remaining tears on my cheeks away. I sobbed again for the last time. 'T-thank you.' I tried to smile while bowing. Youngmin just laughed and patted my head. 'It's alright. I'm in charge to protect you, remember.' he smiled warmly. I smiled back and nodded. 'Why did you chase me?' I asked him while I noticed that we were a lot further than their house. 'I heard someone yelling and noises, so I became worried and when I was about to take a ice cream, you bumped into me, making a stain on my clothes.' he chuckled while stretching his T-shirt and pointing at the cream on his shirt. 'And at first thought, I wanted to take revenge, playfully but then I noticed you crying.' he said smiling. 'It's not like I'm stalking you or something.' he joked making me laugh. I nodded and hugged him again making him suprised. 'Gomawo...' I whispered while hugging him tightly. Youngmin hugged me back and a smile lit up his face. 'Don't worry, I'll be watching you.' he whispered back into my ear before giving me a kiss on my cheek. I widened my eyes in suprise and reached to my blushing cheek. Youngmin smirked while winking or more blinking to me. 'Then I will see you at school, next monday?' he asked me while turning him. I nodded. 'Yeah.....But oh wait!' I said stopping him from walking away. Youngmin turned confused around at me and looked at me. 'Yeah?'

I shook my head and smiled. 'Nevermind.' I smiled and waved him away. He waved back while walking away with his hands in his pocket. I turned back around and patted my cheek where he had kissed me. 'I never had someone kiss me on my cheek, except for Jinyoung but that was a exception.' I thought as I still could feel his soft lips. My left cheek felt very warm and I could swear that I was like a tomato. 'But how did Channie become his girlfriend?' I thought suprised while scratching the side of my head. I just shook my head and walked away to my house. 'Let's not think about that, Channie will kill me if she knows that Youngmin kissed me on the cheek.'

 

It was sunday. Yesterday was that acident with Kwangmin and tomorrow the trip to Hong Kong. I brushed my hair as I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were still swollen and red from yesterday, not that I have cried after Youngmin but just that I couldn't really catch the sleep because of the fear of going to trip with Kwangmin as my partner. I leaned back in my chair and stared at the ceiling. 'Survivalday....' I thought slowly while putting the hairbrush to my lips. 'How will it be? They won't just drop us in the city and let us find the way back to the hotel right?'

I yawned tired as I turned to my laptop. 'What to do?' I sighed while tapping my fingers one by one on my laptop, making a cool rhytme. Then something shot into my head.

'Don't forget to read my mail we'll send you on saturday. It's about the rules and activities.' the teacher said.   

I tapped with my finger on my mousepad and my screen lit up. 

"1 New mail. "

I opened the mail and saw a long list with our activities or more our schedule during our stay at Hong Kong. 

Monday  

  • 4AM - Gathering at the airport
  • 11AM - Arrival at Hong Kong
  • 12 AM - Check-inn hotel
  • 1 PM - Little break
  • 2 PM - Start activity 1 
  • 5PM - Gathering at hotel for supper
  • 6 PM - Free time for pairs. 
  • 12PM - Sleeptime

I frowned my eyes at the time 6PM. 'Free time for pairs? What do they mean?' I thought confused while scrolling down to Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I looked closer to my screen and saw that almost every day after 6PM is free time for pairs. I shrugged my shoulders and yawned. 'We'll see that tomorrow.' I said to myself. Then suddenly, something red in the mail made me look suprised. 

'Order your ticket on saturday at this number 000-xxx-xxx.' 

'OTTOKE?!' I thought hysteric. 'It's already sunday, half of my grades depends on this trip.' I shouted without noticing. I grabbed rapidly my phone but thanks to my clumsyness, it fell down from my table, right in my trashbin. I bended me down and searched my phone through my trashes and finally I found it. When I was about to stand up, I bumped with my head to the table. 'Arghh..' I winced while rubbing the back of my head. As fast as I could, I dialled the number of the company and waited to go over but then suddenly voicemail showed up. 'We're sorry...Our company is closed at sunday, please call back on Monday.' an lady with a electronic voice spoke. I moaned and let me fall back in my chair. 'Thanks to this I have a bump on my head.' I thought sadly while pouting. Then as a habit, I began to write to Pipoomica again what happened. It's a habit. 

Dear Pipoomica

I have bad luck.

I didn't see my mail earlier and now I'm in trouble.

I had to order my ticket but since I'm too late, the company is closed.

What am I going to do?

The trip is already tomorrow. 

 

I sent my mail and waited patiently for his response. Not long after that I received one.

 

Kekeke...Who will play Pipoomica this time? ^^ Please look forward to the next chapter!!

Love the comments ^^ LOVE R.S.C!! :D You guys are awesome!!