Arrogant.

Not In A Million Mails.

Five months has passed since BOYFRIEND left me and I got captured by B1A4. Well, three months ago I would say that it was cruel but somehow after living with them, I feel quiet happy. Why? Jinyoung has become very nice to me all of a sudden and Minzy disappeared without a trace, I don't know either where but she's gone. The wound BOYFRIEND left me, Jinyoung helped me heal it and now I'm feeling a little grateful to him. He changed to someone who always supports me and catch me if I fall. I'm going back to school, Channie stays away from me now she knows that B1A4 got my back and over a half year, I can debut solo from WM entertainment. Yes, I got kicked out of Starship Entertainment because I was missing a lot of training but it's because the timing of the training that always clashes with my schedule of school and that's why I couldn't hold on. After hearing about that, Jinyoung volunteered me to WM entertainment and they gave me a deal. I can choose when I'm going to train as long as I train very often in the week. I have been training for almost Three and a half months at his company and I'm feeling very grateful and happy, even without BOYFRIEND.

BOYFRIEND frequently appears in talkshows and stages in America that's aired on Korean channels and I must say, they have changed a lot. My heart sometimes ached If I saw them but it's only a little. Kwangmin has changed too and got enclosed with girls from America who are ten times prettier than me and his smiles proves it when I see him on television. I shall use a more appropriate word, he ADORES them, forgetting the feelings he treasures for me and I guess, even forgot about me.

I may sound a little arrogant but I have changed. I became stronger and less fragile, thanks to B1A4. My outer appearance changed too and I became more a woman than a nerdy girl with glasses. You can even say that I look like an ulzzang but that would be a little egocentric. Furthermore, I have changed and somewhere deep down in me, I harbors hate for BOYFRIEND. Pipoomica has disappeared and made place for a selfish BOYFRIEND.

(...)

 

'Hello cutie.' Jinyoung smirked in my ear and when our eyes met, he smiled making me smile automatically. 'Hello Jinyoung. Had a nice sleep?' I asked him while turning myself to him. Jinyoung nodded and wrapped an arm around my waist while pulling me closer to him. 'Feeling very happy?' he asked me when he saw my smile. I slightly nodded and went with my hand through his tousled hair. We just woke up and it was our one week as a couple anniversary. I stay with Jinyoung and sleep with him in the same bed. Don't think too naughty, I swear, we never did something dirty, we just slept next to eachother. He pecked me onto my lips and then stood up. 'Well, I think you should get ready for school. After school you need to go to practice.' he said while taking something out of his closet. I moaned lazily and rolled over the bed. 'No...Don't want to..' I whined like a little kid and giggled. Jinyoung threw a little doll at me and smirked. 'Get up, lazy cutie.' he complimented me, making me blush.

'Yah, don't compliment me.' I laughed while throwing the doll back to him, hitting him right on the head. Jinyoung turned back with a teasing smile and widened his eyes. 'You really shouldn't have done that.' He warned me while grabbing me and jumped back on the bed. He hung above me while inching closer. His breath my skin making me enjoy this moment. I smirked and kissed him. Jinyoung stopped and looked deep into my eyes. 'Do you still like Kwangmin?' Jinyoung suddenly asked me, ruining our sweet moment. 'Why do you ask me this? I love you and you know that.' I smirked while pouting a little. 'I only love you. I never liked Kwangmin.' I assured him. Jinyoung smiled widely upon hearing my words and kissed me again. 'Then I love you too.'

Another kiss followed.

School has never ended so quickly as I was cleaning up my locker. It was very messy and I really had to take a trash bin with me. 'Iewll...A rotten apple, stamps..,...' I muttered as I threw them one by one into the trash bin. Then I found a long lost picture. It was BOYFRIEND and me when we were on our yearly trip. I looked thoroughly to my picture as I examined the expressions on their faces. 'Were you guys back then already sick of me? Are these fake smiles?' I thought as I looked closely at their smiles. A tear threathened to fall down my eyes but I held it back by sniffing my nose in the air. I lifted my hands up with the picture and was about to tear the picture up as I felt miserable. Then someone stopped me. 'Are you really sure?' he asked me while taking the picture out of my hand. I looked dirty at the newbie next to me with my picture. Well, he isn't really a newbie since we knew eachother since kindergarten but he went overseas due his father job for a while. After he came back, we weren't that close anymore with each other. I snorted and put my hands onto my hips. 'You can keep it if you want it.' I said while continuing, cleaning my locker. Taemin turned to me and stopped me. 'Can you stop this nonsense?' he said while looking into my eyes. I avoided his eyes and looked a little irritated. 'What?!' I barked at him making him twitch for a second. 'What's wrong with you? Since you're hanging around with B1A4, you changed.' Taemin said while frowning his eyebrows. I rolled with my eyes and scoffed at him. 'I told you multiple times. I became stronger.' I answered him. Taemin narrowed his eyes and shook his head. 'I really don't know you anymore. You really have become...-'

'Talented?' I scoffed at him with a smirk. Taemin shook his head and closed my locker with a loud sound. 'A bully.' Taemin hissed at me before walking away. I looked astonished at his back and was shocked about what he just said. My eyes got watery but I held me strong by biting my lip. 'Me, a bully?' I thought shocked. 'Never in my life.' I scoffed before taking my bag and walked away.

'The second part of my life has begun and I'm not letting Taemin ruin that'I thought furiously.

 

Sorry for not updating lately, I wasn't in the mood. But I hope that this chapter has made it up. ^^

LOVE THE COMMENTS. I love you guys!! ^^

LOVE RSC!!

Please look forward to the next chapter!! ^^

For the ones who doesn't like Taemin, imagine another person then ^^