Different personalities.

Not In A Million Mails.

After Youngmin had given me the adress, I walked nervously in front of their house. 'How am I going to knock?' I thought anxiously while looking at their big house. 'Such a big house, they are surely rich, what if they look down at me because I'm just a poor girl?' I sighed as I clenched my fist for some courage. '______ Hwaiting~!' I encouraged myself silently. With a loud thumping heart, I walked their stairs up to the front door and nervously knocked a little knock on their big white door. I could hear my knocks echo, a sign that their halls are very big. I a few wrinkles out of my dress and waited for someone to open the door. But after a minute there wasn't anyone who came to open. I knocked again but this time louder, so to be sure that they have heard it.

Then suddenly someone put its hands on my shoulders making me shriek. 'Aaaah! Gosh..' I gasped as I turned myself to see a blonde-haired boy. 'You scared me.' Youngmin just shrugged his shoulders while observing me from head to toe. 'Are these your best clothes?' he asked me while lifting an eyebrow. I looked down on me and nodded. I have a cute dress on with blue shorts under it. 'Yeah why?' I asked. 'You surely need to change your closet.' he then rudely said. I pouted and punched softly his shoulder. 'Yah..Don't be rude.' I pouted as I looked at him with puppy-eyes. Youngmin smiled while taking my hand. 'Come, let's go to Kwangmins room.' he said while pulling me to the garden of their house. 'Do you really live here?' I asked shocked as I noticed how big their garden was. Youngmin nodded. 'Is it that weird? We are stars, this is normal for us.' he laughed. I shook my head while poking him. 'You are so bigheaded.' I joked. Youngmin narrowed his eyes while a smile lit up to his face. 'Na-ah.' he slowly said while shaking his head slightly.

I laughed at his playfulness and smiled happily. 'Finally someone whom I'm comfortable with.' I thought while I grinned. Youngmin then pulled my hand, motioning me to follow him the house in through a door at the back of their house. 'Oh, look out for these things.' Youngmin said while holding a few ropes out of my way since he's taller than me. I nodded and bended me a little down, to avoid those ropes. 'Why do you need to bend? The ropes won't hit you.' Youngmin jokingly said. 'Who knows.' I smirked to him, making him smirk. 'I'm very innocent.' he boasted. I shook my head and looked around. 'Why do you have so many clocks?' I asked as I saw a wall, covered with many, many clocks. Youngmin let the ropes hang down and walked over to the wall of clocks. 'This here..' he signed with his hands. 'Is the collection of my dad. He loves collecting authentic clocks.' I made a 'oh' with my mouth and nodded. Youngmin then looked at the clock. 'Oh it's already that late. Kwangmin is waiting.' Youngmin said while taking my hand again and guiding me to the stairs. 

'He's so different at school. I like the him now better though.' I thought while smiling widenly. I walked the stairs up with Youngmin and with every step I took, my heart began to race very fast in my chest. 'Why am I like this?' I thought while looking at the back of Youngmin. 'Here is Kwangmins room.' he said, disturbing my thought. I lifted my hand and wanted to knock but I stopped as I heard a girl giggle. 

'Who's in there?' I asked Youngmin. Youngmin just shrugged. 'Just go in. The girl will go away.' Youngmin said while pushing the door open and pushed me in with a rapidly speed. I widened my eyes as I saw Bomi on Kwangmins lap. 'Youngmin,' I hissed quietly while I stiffened as they both looked at me. 'If you need me, I'm in my room.' I heard Youngmin shout on the other side of the door. 

I turned back to Kwangmin and waved awkwardly with my hand. 'Hi.' I said shyly while I felt a feeling like I could be killed any moment. 'Gosh..someone kill me.' I wailed in my head. Bomi turned to Kwangmin and pecked a kiss on his lips. 'Why is she here?' Bomi asked Kwangmin with an irritating, whining voice. Kwangmin took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the time on his black phone. 'You're just on time.' Kwangmin said with a look in his eyes, like he was suprised. I nodded and ignored the death glare of Bomi. 'I think you need to leave. I have to make my luggage for monday.' Kwangmin said. Bomi pouted as she stood up sadly. 'But can't you do it on another day?' she whined. I rolled with my eyes and looked hopefully at him that he won't give in. Kwangmin shook his head and whispered something in her ear making her giggle. Finally she went away. 'Call me!' she shouted back with an annoying voice.

Kwangmin then turned to me, making me stiff again. 

 

Well...what will Kwangmin say? ^^

Thank you for your awesome support and comments ^^ Love to read them. 

Please look forward to the next chapter! ^^

I will update very soon again...!