Revulsion

Not In A Million Mails.

 

'The french revolution had been caused by a .....' the history teacher explained while he pointed some things out on his blackboard. I sat behind with a hand supporting my head and looked a little bored infront of me. The thought with Taemin kept flashing in front of my eyes and I just couldn't shake it off from me.

'A bully!'

I shook my head hardly and thought a little hesitantly. 'Did I really became like that?' I thought a little insecure. The teacher looked at me when he saw me shaking my head. 'Miss. Something wrong?' he asked me. I rapidly shook my head and he continued teaching after giving me a look of disbelief.

'You have changed!'

I held my head with my hands and tried to bump the hissing words of Taemin out of my mind. 'What's going on?' I thought a little shocked.

'You became a....'

'Talented?'

'No, a bully!'

I suddenly stood up, screeching with the legs of my chair onto the ground as I shove it backwards with a sudden move, shocking my fellow students who were strongly concentrating on the french revolution. I felt the teacher look at me as I bended my head down, letting a few strands of hair covering my face. 'I need to go somewhere.' I said as clearly as I could when I felt that my throat was dry. I was on the verge of crying but I really don't want to make a fuss about it. 

The teacher just nodded and continued to teach. A few students turned back to the blackboard as the teacher tapped annoyed with his stick on the blackboard and no one was paying attention to him. I walked passed a few students who locked their eyes onto me and watched me take every step to the direction where the toilet was.

(...)

I sobbed in front of the mirror and looked at my swollen eyes. I supported myself by placing my hands onto the washbin and leaned a little forewards. I examined closely into my eyes. They were watery and very deep, I could see a little sadness, but why am I like this? I have Jinyoung, a group supporting me called B1A4 and no one bullies me. Why am I not happy?

'You have changed.'

'And why does Taemin words kept popping in front of me? What's wrong?' I thought as a tear slipped down. I snorted and wiped the tear away with the palm of my hand. My cheeks turned a little red as I was rubbing my tears away from frustration but the tears kept falling like there was a million of them.

I took my phone rapidly out of my pocket, ready to send a message to Jinyoung, telling him to come over and comfort me but when I was about to do that, my mind went blank when I saw a mail notification on my screen. 1 Mail.

I wrinkled my forehead and thought about the sender. 'Who could it be?' A tear fell down on my screen but I wiped it away since it was blocking my sight. Curiosity began to overwhelm me and I bit on my lip as I waited for it open.

 

Hello Pipoomica here,

I was thinking if you didn't forget me.

I feel lonely without you and I know that it's my fault since I haven't sent you anything lately.

But you still remember me right?

Pipoomica.

 

I snorted and sobbed a little more. The same warm mail at the same place from when I got bullied. Déja vu hit me and my heart felt relieved. I missed their mails so much but I hardly let it show. Then I realised something. I didn't became arrogant or a whatsoever, I just built a wall around me and enclosed my true self deep in my own world and created a monster to replace my inner self. I became a miserable person that I dislike the most.

 

Well here you go, updated ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Love the RSC!! I love the comments and everything that comes with it ^^ Simply love you guys ^^

Ppyong!!