Audition scores

Not In A Million Mails.

My face fell when I saw the other judges while they wrote something busily on their paper. With wobbly legs I walked the stairs to the stage up and gave my CD to the DJ who was in charge of music. I turned myself to the microphone and clasped my hands on the black thing that made my voice sound ten times louder, so even whispering could be heard. 'What's your name and number?' K-Will asked me while smiling encouraging. I gulped while looking at the audience. 

'________ is my name and my number is 2....209.' I stuttered nervously at the end. Jeongmin who sat between the other four judges looked up but when his eyes met mine, he laughed to himself, thinking that this has to be a joke. Yeah, a part of Boyfriend were judges for this audition and which that I meant the arrogant boy, the narcistic boy yet very scary and ofcourse the playboy. Youngmin looked up at me in suprise while he had a very weird look in his eyes, like he was expecting a lot from me.  Kwangmin aka playboy looked at me with a bored look, like he doesn't know me and putting me in the same box as the others which means, I'm talentless. K-Will looked positive together with the lady whose name was Hyorin. Her name was written on a paper with glitter-ish effects. 'Why? Why does BOYFRIEND really has to be under the agency Starship.' I thought while my audition suddenly felt very hard. 

'Good, you can start now.' K-Will smiled. I nodded and stepped back to create some space for me to dance. The music began and as practiced my body moved on the rhytme of my music. 

(......)

 

A loud clap echoed through the room while K-Will looked at me with shining eyes. Hyorin was busily writing some things on her paper, Jeongmin looked at me with a determined look of letting me fail, not because of the dance but of the things that happened between us and Youngmin and Kwangmin looked the same like before I danced. 'Oh gosh. They are so going to let me fail.' I thought while fumbling with my fingers nervously. 

'Can you sing also?' K-Will asked suddenly shooking my out of my thoughts. I widened my eyes while looking at him confused. 'I didn't prepare a song.' I thought panicking. 'Bwoh?' I asked suprised. 

'Sing a song.' K-Will smiled. I looked nervously around while my head was messy, searching desperately for a song. 'Ottoke..? Ottoke??' I thought panicking. Then a random song came up in my head. I nodded and opened my mouth to sing. 

Fly to the moon 

and let play along those stars

Let me feel how spring is like on

Jupiter and Mars

 

In others words

Hold my hand

In other words 

Be my star

 

Fill my heart with your song 

and let me sing forever more

You are all I long for 

all I worship and adore

 

In other words

Please be true

in other words 

I love you

 

'Great!' K-Will shouted, interrupting my singing while clapping with his hands. 'Thank you.' I smiled happily. 'For me you have passed.' he smiled at me and looked at Hyorin. Hyorin then nodded too. 'For me too.' she smiled warmly. My jaw dropped but I recovered as I looked at Jeongmin who was smirking. 'It's a no for me.' he smirked mean to me. My smile faded as I waited anxiously for Youngmin and Kwangmins answer. 'It's a no for me too.' Kwangmin said emotionless. I began to feel depressed as I lowered my head, knowing that Youngmin will reject me too. Then Jeongmin and Kwangmin turned their head to Youngmin. Youngmin coughed before answering. 'She has passed for me.' he said while falling back in his seat and playing with his pencil. I tilted my head in suprise. 'What, I passed?' I thought unbelievable. Jeongmin and Kwangmin looked in disbelief at him. 'Hyung, are you serious?'  Kwangmin asked him. Jeongmin who was irritated put a hand on Kwangmins shoulder and asked him too. 'What, you gotta be joking. You can't let a bully like her pass.' 

Youngmin shrugged. 'Why not? She has talent whether she is a bully or not and that's what the company is searching for.' he said with attitude like he didn't care.  Jeongmin snorted defeated and let himself fall back on his seat. K-Will then smiled. 'Then we will see you over a month at our company.' 

I nodded happily and walked the stage off. I exited the door and leaned myself on a wall. 'OMG, I passed.' I squealed softly while jumping up and down. People looked weird at me while I just shrugged my shoulders. 'I passed!!' I spazzed hyper. 'Ooh, wait, I need to thank Youngmin, he's not that bad like I thought.' I said to myself while people looked at me again with a weird look. 

I walked over to a bench and let me fall happily on it as I waited for them to finish their judging session. A few hours has passed and finally Youngmin came out together with Jeongmin and Kwangmin. I stood up but then suddenly an irritating voice appeared. 'YOUNGMINNIE!!!!' someone yelled from far away. I turned my head towards the yell and saw Channie running. Youngmin smirked but then he noticed me. He motioned the others to go first while he stopped next to me. Channie stopped and looked annoyed as she saw Youngmin standing next to me. 

'You're still here?' he asked confused. I nodded and bowed making Youngmin twitch. 'Why are you bowing?' he asked shocked. I just smiled happily at him. 'Thank you for letting me pass.' I thanked while bowing again. Youngmin softened his look and under my chin suddenly with his finger. 'No problem, Shy Girl.' he smirked before leaving me with a confused look. Channie ran up to Youngmin while giving me a death glare before kissing Youngmin roughly. Youngmin enjoyed her and wrapped an arm around her .

I rolled with my eyes but then I jumped back on what Youngmin said.

'Did Youngmin just call me Shy Girl?'  I thought suprised. 

 

Here is the second one, a little longer than I expected. Kekeke...

Yeah a little not so interesting I think but I need to built my story up ^^ Please look forward to the next chapters!!! Next chapter will be updated tomorrow ^^

Love R.S!! :D