Nerve-racking time

Not In A Million Mails.

I decided to let it go and walked over to my bed. I fell back on it and hugged my pillow. I hid my face in my pillow and sighed but then I yelled loudly but thanks to my pillow my scream of frustration got lowed down. 'Aishh...' I said frustrated. My eyes went from the corner of the room to the other where a box  full of CD's was placed on a chair. A memory came back into my head. I shot back up while my hair whipped up. 'Oh, need to practice for the audition tomorrow!' I thought to myself. I ran to my chair and picked the CD's and with those I ran down the stairs to my garage. I opened my laptop and inserted a disk with my favourite music. 'This is the only thing that can save me from hell.' I thought while scrolling through my playlist. 

'And five, six, seven and eight,...' I counted as my feet began to move to my choreography. The music played loudly the whole night while my sweat kept dropping from my face. 

(.......)

The morning came making me feel stressed and anxious. 'What if they hate it?' I thought frightened. I fumbled with my fingers as I waited for my number to audition. 

'Annyeonghaseyo, can I help you?' the lady at the informationbar asked. I nodded and showed her my paper with my identity which she looked very thoroughly. 'Okay, here is your number.' she smiled after a long time. 'Good luck.' she supported me. I smiled back as I nervously walked to the room where my audition would be held. A big poster stood next the door with a thumbs up. A text was written on it. 'Starship Entertainment audition, could you be the next big star?'   I sighed and took a deep breath for some courage. I put my hand on the handle while pushing the door but the door doesn't seem to open. 'Oh, no, am I wrong?' I thought while looking at my watch. 'Oh no, the audition is going to start very soon.' I thought again but this time panicking. I turned around and saw a man walking to me with a binder in his hand. He looked at me questioning when he saw my panicked face. 'Can I help you?' he asked friendly. I nodded heavily while asking him with a shy voice. 'Do you perhaps know where the audition is?' I asked insecure. The man smiled warm at me and laughed. 'Ooh, why don't you open the door? It's right here.' he smiled. I shook my head. 'No, it's closed.' I responded. The man looked confused at me and walked to the door. He pulled the door open and then looked at me with a laugh. 'You do know that you had to pull, right?' he asked almost joking. I stared blankly at him while I faceplamed myself in my head. I became flustered while he laughed. 'Good luck girl, I'm K-Will, one of the judges.' he laughed before he walked the room in and placed himself in front of the big stage. I let my shoulders fall in discourage and  walked the room in. My jaw dropped when I saw more than hundreds of people in the room who also came to audition. Some of then looked at me with an arrogant look while I passed them by. I placed myself somewhere far behind in the seats while waiting for the beginning of the audition and mostly the speech of the organizer. 

A few minutes later, a short and little chubby man walked the stage up while holding a mircrophone. I looked up from my bag and stared at the man, trying to listen what he had to say. 

'I want to welcome everybody who came here for the audition. I'm the assistant of Kim Shi Dae and the organizer of this audition. Today we will judge all of you and with a bit of luck, you can be chosen as the next big star under our company, called Starship Entertainment....'

As the man spoke, I sat up curiously to look at the people who will be serving as judges.  Five persons sat in front of the stage which one of them named K-Will. 'But who are those other fours?' I thought. I narrowed my eyes as I saw a blond haired boy, a boy with short black hair and K-Will but the other two were hidden behind a girl who stood upright, so my eyes couldn't observe them.

'Good luck....'  the man suddenly spoke which made me out of my concentration to explore the judges. I clapped for his speech like the others and music began to play. I looked at my number in my hand and sighed while letting me fall back on my seat. 'Number 209.' I whispered while playing with my nails. My hands trembled from being anxious while I waited for my turn. 

After three hours observing others audition from my seat, it was finally my turn and time for me to reveal the judges but as soon as I saw their faces my courage dropped in my shoes. 

 

Who could it be? Someone who doesn't really know her but has preconceptions with her? :D Who, who..? 

Sorry for the late update ^^ mianhae. *bows* but today I will update another one or even two, it depends how much time I have but another one for sure. ^^

Thank you for the comments!!!! Love the C.R.S ^^ (Commentors, readers and subscribers.)

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^