You, do you like me?

Not In A Million Mails.

After being cooled down by the fresh air from the rooftop, I walked slowly and confused the stairs down. My cheek still felt very warm. 'Oh no, did Kwangmin pass the fever to me?' I thought concerned. I rubbed my head in confusion and walked through the halls who was lighten up by a few lamps.

'Why is it so dark in here?' I thought concerned while over my arms for some warmth. 'Why am I so cold?'

I inhaled some air and walked faster to my room where I found Kwangmin lying on the bed. My heart skipped a beat as I saw him there. 'Why does my heart beat so fast whenever I see him and same with Youngmin too?' Kwangmin noticed me and tilted his head up to me. 'Can you bring me the medicine? I'm having a slight headache' Kwangmin moaned a little in pain. I nodded and rushed to the bathroom where I have put his medicine and rushed back with a glass of water. I handed him the glass and a pill and sat beside him. Kwangmin smiled weakly and drank the glass empty while swallowing the pill. He made a disgusted look as he tasted the medicine and put the glass on the nightstand before turning him around and pulling the blankets more over his shoulders. I looked at him as he didn't say a word to me. 'Are you tired?' I asked carefully as I thought back that he was bad tempered when he walked away. I heard him mumble something and then a silence. I got nervous and fumbled with my fingers. 'Is he mad or something?' I thought concerned while standing up from the bed. I took the glass from the nightstand and put it back on his usually place. Then I turned back to Kwangmin and walked over to the other side of our bed, trying to face Kwangmin. I kneeled down as I held my balance by putting my hands on the edge of the bed for some grip. 'Kwangmin~ah...' I whispered softly as I tried to get his attention. Kwangmin opened his eyes slowly and looked at me with half opened eyes. 'Hmm?' he answered back. I smiled a little and his hair that was infront of his eyes away and looked at him. 'Are you mad?' I asked with a little voice. Kwangmin tilted his head a little up and shook his head slightly. 'No..just a little tired.' he smiled before lying his head again on his pillow. His heart still ached a little but he couldn't bring himself to say it.  

'But why did you run away?' I asked him while looking straight in his shiny brown eyes. Kwangmin just shrugged and closed his eyes. 'I don't know. I was on the verge of throwing up, so I ran away.' he lied before sighing. I frowned my eyebrows concerned and stood up to sit next to him on the bed. I stretched my legs and patted my lap. 'Well, my grandma used to say that if you feel like throwing up, you should lie on someone's lap and the feeling of throwing up will automatically disappear.' I smiled at him. Kwangmin widened his eyes and lifted himself up with his arms. 'Are you kidding?' he asked suspicious. I shook my head and pinched his arm softly. 'Come on.' I motioned him with patting my lap. Kwangmin nodded with a smile and laid his head onto my lap.

'Well, I have to admit, this feels much better than my pillow.' he smiled at me, making me slap him softly on his arm. 'You're such a erted person.' I chuckled. Kwangmin pouted while frowning his eyebrows. 'Yah..I told you before, I didn't do anything with you, I just wanted to prevent you from becoming sick.'

I narrowed my eyes as I looked down on him. 'Still don't believe it since you have kissed me without me giving permission.' Kwangmin laughed and looked at me. 'Yah..You enjoyed it too.' he teased. I shook my head playfully while sticking my tongue out to him. 'I didn't.' I smiled.

Kwangmin lifted himself up while enclosing me from escaping. I tilted my head a little back while his face came closer. 'What are you doing?' I asked him surprised. Kwangmin just stayed quiet and inched closer. 'You..I have already confessed to you but do you like me?' He asked me serious. I gulped and looked at him with widened eyes. 'Ottoke? He really did mean it.' I thought panicked. 

 

Like him or not? O^O 

Next chapter will be updated soon, sorry if this is a little too short ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Love RSC !! Love the awesome comments ^^ and thanks for not unsubscribing ^^