One-sided love.

Not In A Million Mails.

I blinked with my eyes as I sat up straight in the room. 'It was quiet a beautiful day.' CNU suddenly said oout of the blue. He handed me a cup of tea and sat then back on his chair. I just stared at him with eyes of a scared deer. 'Drink up. You will feel much better.' he demanded me warmly. I narrowed my eyes a little as I wasn't trusting him.

'Did he put something in this cup?' I thought in distrust.

CNU raised an eyebrow as he has noticed that I wasn't moving. He observed my tense expression on my face and then chuckled.

'You sure aren't naïf. It's not poisoned or else Jinyoung might kill me.' CNU stated, judging from my expression. I inhaled some air quietly as I lowered my eyes to my cup of tea. It was steaming some warm smoke into the cold air around us.

'W-why would he do that?' I finally spoke with a broken voice making CNU chuckle again.

'You really have no idea what his intentions are, do you?' he smirked making me feel small. I shook my head slightly as I tightened my grip on my cup.

'N-no...' I managed to say with a trembling voice.

I heard him sigh on his chair and I didn't dare to look at him, afraid that he might hurt me, just like Jinyoung and Minzy.

'You sure are sly. Let me fill you in with something. Jinyoung hurt his little sister because of you.' CNU slowly spoke at the last part of his sentence. I widened my eyes and tilted my head up to him. 'What..?' I asked him quietly.

'That girl, Minzy hurt you right? Jinyoung punished her with his fist on her eye. She's walking around with a bruise on her eye for a whole week already.'

I widened my eyes and gulped. 'M-Minzy, Jung Minzy?' I asked to be sure that it's the same Minzy we're talking about.

CNU just nodded and played with his key. 'Such a pity. She was so innocent back then.'

My curiosity came up and I couldn't let it pass to ask him more about it. 'W-why her? Is she related with him?'

CNU became a little annoyed and answered me a little louder. 'Aigoo...I already told you that she is his sister. She likes him and Jinyoung knows that but her feelings are one-sided. Jinyoung doesn't like her because he has someone on his mind.'

'B-but, Minzy told me that she was an only child.' I claimed right after him.

'No, Jinyoung and Minzy has been siblings since their childhood. She lied to you.' CNU explained a little irritated.

'B-but..-'

'SHUT the hell up!! You're so annoying!!' CNU interrupted me with his shout and threw his keys to me. His keys were cutting my skin a little as he has thrown it with a force. I winced and held tight onto me, afraid from his sudden burst. 'I-I'm sorry..' I pleaded while tears came back into my eyes.

I lowered my head and heard him breath loudly in and out. His anger was still raging and it wouldn't take long for him to hit me. He stepped dangerously to me with his fist in the air. I shrank a little and waited afraid for his hit but he got stopped by someone who wrapped an arm around my waist.

'What are you doing?' a stern voice spoke. I wiggled over to him without looking up to his face and held tight onto him. He enbraced me, making me feel safe.

'I-I...' CNU stuttered while lowering his fist and walked out without saying anything.

When the door shut, I finally managed to lift my head, only to reveal Jinyoung holding me tight. I shrieked a little and backed away but his arm stopped me.

'Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. Just stay calm.' he whispered to me. I shook my head heavily and tried to pull his arm away. I struggled harshly until I was out of breath and just fell down onto him. 'Crap...I'm still too weak.' I thought, feeling a little depressed. 'Kwangmin...'

He my hair as my eyes threatened to fall close. My mind faded out sometimes and my sight went blurry, only the warmth of his embrace stayed with me. Somehow, it felt like I was back in my room under my cozy bedsheets together with BOYFRIEND. Why oh why do I feel like this?

After a while I couldn't take it anymore andI let me drift away in his arms and slept on his chest. His breath came in and out slowly. A silence came but soon got disturbed by the whispering tone of Jinyoung.

'I might have been hard on you but this is the only way to show my feelings I treasure for you. I want you to belong to me and not that filthy Kwangmin of BOYFRIEND or whichever member of them.' Jinyoung spoke while my cheek.

He took a ring from his finger and put it around my finger. A tear fell down his eye and landed onto my cheek. He sung a song or more hummed a song while softly wigling with me. 'But I know, someday, I will lose you.'

To be continued...

 

Well love the comments ^^ Keep on going ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

LOVE RSC!! Love the support!! Love your awesome comments and for not unsubscribing!!

And ow, I got two new subscribers!! Welcome to my fanfic ^^