Tremble.

Not In A Million Mails.

'Well, do you like America?' the interviewer asked BOYFRIEND in english. Donghyun nodded and smiled his erted smile. 'Yes, we all love America. It's such a beautiful country.' Donghyun answered in english. He got better with english, I have to admit. 'Well, I heard that there is a twin in this group. Can you point them out?' the lady asked them. BOYFRIEND did they usual introduction for each member and answered the question that were multiple asked before in previous interviews in South-Korea.

I played with my fingers as I watched them. Jeongmins hair has changed, It isn't so curly anymore and more dark brown. Donghyun stayed the same, Kwangmin looked like he got a little haircut, Minwoo still the same, Youngmin has darked hair and more curls and Hyunseong, well he stayed the same as I last saw him in person.

Only the 4 Mins has changed very much. I sighed as I thought back about our past together. How we laughed with each other, how I was in love with the three boys and not to forget almost got into a lovetriangle.

But then a question caught my attention. 'Do you guys have a love interest?' she asked them. A smile lit up my face and waited for their answer.

Donghyun was the first one to shook his head. 'No, I'm sorry, we can't answer that. It's a little too personal.' he said, making me fall back, disappointed.

The lady nodded and asked another question, not so personal from her paper.

(...)

 

'Good night Jinyoung.' I said while he gave me a kiss on my cheek. Jinyoung smiled and looked sweet at me. 'Thank you, you too.' he smiled and kissed my forehead before he left me and went into his room. I opened my room and turned the light on. It revealed a present on my bed with rose pedals. I gasped slightly and walked over to my bed. I picked up the present and opened it, revealing a beautiful bracelet, carved with signatures in gold.

 

Friendship and love - JJ

 

I smiled and opened the card that came with the box. 'Hope you like it. Happy birthday! Jinyoung.'  Oh, right, it was my birthday today. I totally forgot but how did Jinyoung know?

I smiled and walked with the bracelet back to Jinyoungs room. I knocked and waited for his answer to let me in. But it stayed silent. 'Did he already fall asleep?' I thought. 'But I really want to thank him.' I careful opened the door and peeked into the room. Strange, the lights were still on. A weird feeling began to rumble in my stomach.

I opened the door more and called him out. 'Jinyoung?' I called. No response. 'Jinyoung?' I tried again but a little bit louder. Then I noticed something on the bed. As soon as I saw who it was, the bracelet fell from my hand onto the ground. 'No...It can't be..' I thought shocked as I became anxious. I ran to the bed and leaned over him. A panicked feeling came across me as I shook his shoulder. 'Jinyoung!' I yelled, trying to wake him up. He didn't move an inch. 'Jinyoung!!' I tried louder. He still didn't respond. 'This has to be a joke?!' I thought panicked.

I ran back to the door and shouted for the other members. I heard them groan from their room but I didn't care since my attention was only focused on Jinyoung.

I ran back to him and examined his body. He looked very pale and his lips were more white than the usual pink/red ones. 'Did he commit suicide?' I thought shocked. I looked for any sharp things or medicins that might have caused his death but I just couldn't find any. I became anxious and shook Jinyoung heavily as a few tears threathened to fall. 'JINYOUNG!!!' I screamed. 'DON'T LEAVE ME!!!' I shouted again.

The other members rushed to me as they heard me scream their leaders name. 'What's happening?' Gongchan asked me while he saw my teary eyes and my shocked expression. Baro pushed me aside and held Jinyoung by his shoulders. 'JINYOUNG!!' Baro shouted with his low voice. It sounded more like he was growling. 'JINYOUNG, you can't leave us yet!!! JINYOUNG!!' he shouted, he also shed some tears. My heart ached as I saw them. 'What's going on?' I thought shocked.

'CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!' Baro demanded with a loud voice. CNU rushed with his phone to the hall and dialed the number of the ambulance.

I just stood there and watched Baro save him. He put his head above his chest and listened to his heartbeat. 'He's still breathing!! Quick!!' Baro said in shock. Sandeul stood next to me with a shocked expression and patted my shoulder. 'Calm down.' he comforted me but I know that he can't calm down right now too. I trembled as I didn't want to lose someone who was very close to me. 'Jinyoung~ah...' I sobbed.

 

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

LOVE RSC!!

Love the support^^ !!