Unbalanced.

Not In A Million Mails.

Kwangmin just smirked at me and walked closer to me. I stepped back, frightened by his attitude until I bumped to the door. Kwangmin inched closer while his face was only a few inches away. 'Let me ask you something.' he began while looking straight into my eyes. I gulped and nodded as I looked frightened at him. 

'How did you come here?' he asked. I blinked for a few times and gulped. 'Y-youngmin t-took m-m-me here..' I stuttered. Even if Kwangmin looks like Youngmin, his atmosphere felt very cold and dangerous, just like with Jeongmin on the rooftop back then. Kwangmin then smirked and backed away. 'Fine. So what do you want to take with you?' he asked me, suddenly changing from attitude but still not very nicely. 'Uhm...it depends how much room you are going to give me.' I said insecure while still standing on the same place and fumbling with my fingers. 

Kwangmin nodded and took from under his bed a big suitcase. 'I have made my suitcase already and I left some place for you. Come and check.' he demanded. I nodded and walked over to him. Kwangmin opened his suitcase and showed me the empty places. 'Are you going to take so little for five days?' I asked him when I saw so much empty places. Kwangmin shook his head. 'I'm not a nerd you know, I don't follow the rules. This luggage is going onto the bus but the luggage that's on that side,' he said pointing to 2 luggages in the corner of his room. 'Am I sneaking with me. Ooh please, do you think I would share a suitcase with you and sacrificing half of my stuff up for your clothes.' he scoffed. I lowered my head as he said that and  felt very insulted right now. It's like he had stabbed my heart. I snorted and nodded slightly. 'Ok. It's fine for me.' I spoke soflty while sobbing quietly without him noticing. I opened my bag I had with me and placed my stuff in his suitcase. It wasn't a lot though. Just a few pair of clothes and some showering stuff in a bag, I have minimized it since I would have expected that he won't give me alot of place. Kwangmin closed his suitcase and dragged it to the corner of his room and placed it next to the other luggages. I just stood there, watching him do the stuff while I fumbled with my hanger of my bag. 'He's so cold. How can he be so warm indirectly to me while directly so cold?' I thought while sighing. Then Kwangmin turned to me with an scary look. 'Yah! Go home already!' he shouted suddenly making me twitch. I looked shocked at his sudden shout and lowered my head and ran his room out. Tears came into my eyes as I put a hand infront of my mouth and ran the stairs down. A sob escaped my mouth as I ran the door out. I heard a door crack and someone infront of me but I couldn't care less. I bumped into him but attempted to stay balanced and ran further away. Away from the mean Kwangmin. I heard someone shout after me but I ignored it and just ran. I ran as hard I could while tears mutiplied themselves. 

Then suddenly someone pulled me back, making me fall in his embrace. He clutched me tight in his embrace while I cried loudly in his chest. The fear, the stress, the emotions of the past weeks, the feelings I always held inside of my heart, flood out of me. I couldn't hold it anymore and cried my heart out. The person just embraced me and comforted me while my head. His embrace felt very warm compared to my heart who felt like a cold stone from the sadness and anger.

'Just cry. I will always be by your side, forever.' he spoke warmly while resting his chin on my head, enclosing me from the hard world.

 

Who could it be? :O Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Well...A little dramatic, I don't know why that dramatic but I was listening to IU - The story only I didn't know and everything flood out of me ^^

So sorry if this made you feel bad or something ^^ Blame my writing style ^^

Love the comments ^^ Really awesome!!!!!! Love to read them and ofcourse it supports me :p

LOVE R.S.C!! ^^

Ooh and the next one won't be that dramatic, unless if you like it to be dramatic  ^^

Yeah and I have new subscribers ^^ Yeah! Welcome to my fanfic ^^