Pi-Poo-Mic-A

Not In A Million Mails.

 

As I nervously tapped with my fingers on my seat, I looked out of the window. Not that I could see much unless if I wanted to be blind. Compared to Youngmin who was a little irritated by my taps with my fingers looked at his ipad. Yes, a star does have all those comforts without fearing of losing them on a trip. He was playing a little game called 'Fruit Ninja; Slice and Dice' since we had to stay in the plane for almost 4 hours. (Don't know if it is true ><) Then he suddenly turned to me. 'Stop with tapping, you are getting me out of my concentration for this game.' he said a little irritated. I stopped with tapping as I held my hands up to him. 'Sorry.' I said with a little smile. I put my hands back down while my fingers began to itch again for continuing tapping. 'No...Must not tap.' I thought in my head while resisting the urge to tap. Then I looked at Youngmin, trying to think about something else than my problem. My eyes traced down from his face to his ipad and then back to his face. 'Do you always mail me with that thing?' I asked curious while pointing to his ipad. Youngmin turned to me with his head and looked at me. He shook his head and turned back to his game. 'I have a little laptop on my bedroom which I have brought today with me.' he said while still concentrating on slicing innocent fruits. I nodded and leaned closer to him, trying to read his score but the only number I could see was 000000 next the 'score' word. 'You are so good in this game.' I said with a sarcasm that was very hearable in my voice. Youngmin turned to me with an irritated look. 'Yeah, thanks to you.' he said while narrowing his eyes. I backed jokingly away from his faked death glare and smiled. 'Why don't you talk to me instead of playing that game you at.' I said while taking his ipad away from him. 'Yah! I do not at that game. The only thing I just need is practice.' he said while stucking his tongue out to me. I chuckled and put the ipad behind me, making it unable for Youngmin to take it back. 'Yah, since when did you became such a naughty girl, stealing stuffs.' he pouted while folding his arms like a little kid. I smiled and patted his head. 'You can get it back IF you answer my question.' I said while emphasing the word 'If'. Youngmin looked at me with narrowed eyes and nodded. 'One question.' he smirked. I nodded smiling while holding his flashy green ipad back into my hands. 'Why did you choose the name Pipoomica?' I asked him with curiosity. Youngmin shrugged his shoulders while falling back into his seat. 'Well...As you know, Kwangmin loves Pikachu, so we took the 'Pi' from Pikachu, I love Winnie The Pooh, so we took the 'Poo' from Pooh and Minwoo likes Mickey so the 'Mic' from Mickey and if we put them all together, we'll get...' he said while turning to me with his hands stretched, a sign that they make in kindergarten for the little kid to answer. 'Pipoomic.' I said bluntly. Youngmin smiled and nodded. 'And we thought that Pipoomic wouldn't sound like a good name so we started again with the favourite figures and added the 'A' from Pikachu since Kwangmin was the first one and yeah, that's how Pipoomica was born.' he smiled to me. I made a 'Oh' with my mouth and smiled too.

'But I didn't know that Kwangmin favourite figure is Pikachu, Minwoo Mickey and you Pooh.' I said, sounding like a dumb girl. Youngmin widened his eyes and frowned his eyebrows. 'What? Everybody knows that, they even tease Kwangmin for liking Pokémon.' he smirked. I shook my head. 'No to be honest, I didn't even know about your group BOYFRIEND back then. ' I said while shrugging my shoulders. Youngmin put a hand in front of his mouth while faking as  if he had heard something very shocking. 'You're not kidding me right?' he asked me to confirm. I shook my head. 'Nope.' I said like I was proud of my answer.

Youngmin leaned closer to me while cupping my face. 'You say that you have never heard of us?' he said while shaking my head, pushing my cheeks hardly together, making me look like a big fish. 'N-no...Ugh...' I said while pushing his hands away from my face but still my skin felt very warm where he had touched me. Youngmin leaned back into his seat while slightly nodding. 'That's a talent for not knowing us.' he said while still amazed by my unconscious about them. I poked him with a pout. 'Yah! Why are you always giving me critiques whenever I'm with you. First my hair, then my clothes and now my knowledge, what's next?' I pouted while tilting my head a little to the right. 'Your luggage.' he said slowly to me. 'I saw your stuff in Kwangmins suitcase.' he smirked. I slapped him softly. 'Yah!' I pouted. 'What? You asked for it.' he argued back. I was about to argue back but then I realised that he was right. I stayed silent while Youngmin folded his arms satisfied. 'Why did you choose me?' I asked, ignoring his victory. Youngmin looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. 'I dunno. Minwoo was playing back then with us but we got annoyed so we scolded him to sit in a corner and to play with something else. So he mailed you randomly but before we knew it, we were supporting you.  Minwoo was almost crying when he heard about your story and he came to us with teary eyes saying...'Hyung...Hyung..You need to help me with this girl...'..,' Youngmin said while re-acting the crying Minwoo back then. 'So Minwoo was the first one who helped you.' he smiled. I smiled at his story and laughed weakly at him when he tried to act like Minwoo and thought back at their first mail. 'So it was Minwoo.' I thought smiling. 'Thank you...' I smiled at him. Youngmin just nodded and smiled back. 'But if you, Minwoo and Kwangmin are in charge of mailing with me, what are Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Donghyun for?' I asked again with curiosity. 'Well..we the maknae line are the mental supporters while the Hyung-line are the physic supporters. Their intention is to protect you in real life which they already have failed in.' he said while smirking but then my smile faded when suddenly Hyunseong showed up next to him.

'Let's switch places. Channie is crying.' Hyunseong said to Youngmin. Youngmin nodded and stood up to go to Channie, leaving me behind with Hyunseong. I turned back to the front while watching Hyunseong from the corner of my eyes. Hyunseong cleaned the mess that Youngmin had made on his seat and sat quietly next to me. There was an awkward silent between us. I gulped as I looked at the remaining time. 'Two hours an awkward silent.' I moaned in my head as I expected Hyunseong that he will say nothing to me. I observed him from the corner of my eyes and saw him still in the same pose, looking straight forwards. I sighed relieved as I noticed that he was a silent type. I put my earplugs in my head and listened to my music while trying to look out of the window. Not that I want to be blind but just to avoid him and the awkward silent but somehow deep down in me, my heart ached when I thought about Youngmin comforting Channie right now. 'What's wrong with me? Am I becoming sick?' I thought concerned.

 

Yeah a long one ^^ I know, I know, a little crappy but I'm trying to improve ^^ Please look forward to the next chapter !!! ^^

Kekeke...well love the awesome comments and ofcourse LOVE R.S.C!!!!

Now you know why the name Pipoomica, kekekeke...^^ See how cute Minwoo is ^^

Ppyong~!!