"Kwangmin, that little selfish jerk!"

Not In A Million Mails.

As we sat on the bus next eachother, an awkward silence came. I didn't dare to move my right arm since it will make his left hand move too. I peeked from the corner of my eyes at Kwangmins face who was turned to the window, avoiding my presence. 'What to do? Is this going to be the whole trip?' I thought while asking myself. I scratched my neck from the awkward silence and looked at the others behind us. They all got chained too but they got allowed to unchain themself compared to us who has to wear it the whole trip. Youngmin who was sitting right behind me with Channie on his lap looked at me but when Channie wanted his attention, his eyes flashed quickly to her. 'Did he get punished for sitting next to me on the plane?' I thought confused as I saw how fast he avoided my eyes. I let it pass and looked back at the front.

Not long after we have settled us, the bus stopped infront of a big house or should I say our hotel. My jaw dropped as I saw at what kind of hotel we are staying. '5 Stars.' I gasped in my head. A smile lit up my face but as soon as I saw Kwangmins sour face, my smile dropped. 'Why are you like this?' I thought in my head while looking at him. 'Would you act the same too as you know that I'm the real Shy Girl?'

We stepped out of the bus with our luggage and waited in front of the hall. A butler in a black suite came to us with a cart that was decorated with gold. It was sure very high-class. As the teacher leaded us to the lobby and checked us inn with our information, they turned to us with a smile. 'Well, we'll give you one hour time to unpack your stuffs and to admire this hotel before we start with activity 1.' they smiled while handing us one by one our keys to our rooms. 'Come back here after one hour.' they shouted after us as we almost ran like dogs to our room or should I say everybody except for me and Kwangmin.

I looked at Kwangmin as he didn't move a inch but when he started to walk, I immediately followed him like I was some kind of slave. I looked at the numbers above the doors as we searched for our number. When we walked past every door at the first floor, we took a lift to every floor. And so on until we reached the ninth floor where finally our room was. It was pretty high but the view up there was all worth it. I inserted the card that came along with the key and opened the door, revealing a high-classed room. I walked in and gasped in disbelief how big our room was. Inside the room, there was a king-size bed, a large table to put our stuff on, a closet and a cozy bathroom. When I was about to go to the bathroom something stopped me. I lifted my right hand and stared at the chain that was very tense, then I looked at Kwangmin. His eyes were on m y as he pulled his left arm, making me stumble closer to him.

'First you are going to help me with these stuffs and then you can go admire everything.' he ordered me. I just nodded to avoid the situation that will come like our last meeting if I refuse. I walked to our luggage and packed my clothes out of his suitcase but then I noticed something. 'Mwoh?! One king-size bed!? I thought shocked while turning me to the bed. 'Does that mean I have to sleep with him in one bed?'

Kwangmin noticed my shocked expression and turned to face the thing I was staring at. He then smirked to me. 'Not liking it sharing a bed with me?' he smirked at me. I looked at him with widened eyes. 'First, he was scolding me and now he wants to sleep with me in the same bed? Aishh..this player..' I thought while biting my lips and turned me back to my stuff, ignoring his question. 'Yah! Are you deaf or something?' he asked me with an annoying tone. 'You think I would like to share a bed with you? It's all thanks to this thing...' he said while lifting his left hand, making me lift my right hand automatically. 'I'm just trying to make the best of it and who knows, we can be unchained earlier.' he snorted at me. I twitched my lips at him in dislike and continued to order my stuff in the room. 'Tsckk..' I said irritated silently.

Not long after we had unpacked everything, it was already time to gather at the lobby for our first activity or should I say my nightmare with Kwangmin. 

When I walked my room out, I suddenly bumped onto Minzy who was immediatly bowing and apologizing without facing me. But when she didn't receive an answer back, she tilted her head to me. As soon as she noticed me, she the wrinkles in her dress out while looking at the other side. 'Uhmm..._____' she said after clearing . 'Minzy.' I said coldly. A silent came between us but got disturbed by Kwangmin who put an arm around her shoulders. 'So what brings you here?' Kwangmin asked Minzy cheerfull. I folded my arms as I lifted one eyebrow to Kwangmin. 'What a change of attitude.' I thought while looking at a different Kwangmin. Minzy smiled widenly at Kwangmin while blushing. 'Oh, don't tell me that Minzy likes Kwangmin.' I thought irritated while rolling with my eyes.

'I came to pick you up for our first activity.' she said while pointing with her finger to Kwangmin at the word 'You' like I wasn't part of. Kwangmin smiled while turning with Minzy away and walked to the lift, ignoring that we were chained, so I just followed them like a puppy. I walked past a open door and saw a bored Youngmin sitting in his room. He was unchained from Channie though, that lucky guy. I looked at him as he saw me. I mouthed the words 'Help me' to him before I disappeared out of his sight. Youngmin just smiled and walked his room out while leaning on the door, sticking his head out. 'Yo, dongsaeng. Shouldn't you take more care of your partner than someone elses partner?' he smirked making Kwangmin turn around with Minzy. Kwangmin looked confused at his brother and glared at me. 'She looks fine.' he said while observing me from head to toe. 'Except for those clothes.' he smirked. I narrowed my eyes as he made me more irritated. 'Okay, I have enough, first scolding me, ordering me around and now even giving critics on my clothes.' I thought angry. I inhaled some air and began to shout. 'Yah! Kwangmin, you little selfish jerk!!!' I shouted at him, making him twitch for a second. Kwangmin widened his eyes as he didn't expect me to shout. I grabbed his hand that was not around Minzys shoulders and walked with him the lift in, leaving a shocked Minzy behind me. Youngmin who just stared at me with a smile winked at me, signing that I did something very good. As the door closed, I blew angrily my hair on my forehead a little up and sighed.

Kwangmin who was just standing there, next to me didn't move a inch. Maybe too shocked? But then he moved and bended a little forward to me. 'If you are jealous, you just had to say so.' he smirked at me. I widened my eyes as I let go his hand and scoffed at him. 'Like I would ever be.'

I walked angrily the lift out as the door opened and it was my turn to let Kwangmin follow me because my anger was still bursting. 'A very interesting girl, she's not that fragile anymore.' Kwangmin thought smirking. 'Then let's play.'

 

Omo...O.O What kind of game? It's getting interesting ^^....

I have bad news for you guys O.o, School is beginning again so I can't update everyday but I'll try to update as much as possible ^ô^, so please look forward to the next chapter and have patient and don't unsubscribe O.o or else Pipoomica will hunt you down..kekeke jkjk.

Well LOVE  the R.S.C. Love the awesome comments and support ^^

Thank you and hopefully see you soon ^^

Ppyong~!!