Handcuffs...Bwoh?!

Not In A Million Mails.

After a while of listening to my playlist and almost learning every songs lyrics by heart, it's time for our plane to land. I fastened my seatbelt and looked out of the window. A beautiful city beneath us made me smile. Long buildings, high skyscrapers and thousands of thousand peoples who looked like ants, walked across eachother. A soft thump could be heard as the plane has landed with his wheels on the grey, long ground. I untighted my seatbelt and stood up. Hyunseong who sat next to me a minute ago, walked away leaving me behind like I wasn't even there. 'Auwtch..' I softly whispered to myself when I felt his coldness towards me. I picked my handbag from under my seat and waited for the queue to walk out of the plane.  I tapped again with my fingers on the seat of boredom. As I saw Channie walk away, a death glare couldn't be missed from her. After her, there was Minzy, who didn't dare to stare in my eyes so she just lowered her head and walked past me. When Jeongmin looked at me it was my turn to look down and to avoid his eyes. I'm still scared of his eyes though.

When everybody went past me, it was finally my turn to walk away from my seat but I held a little distance since Kwangmin was walking ahead of me. When he stopped, I stopped too to keep the distance the same and walked as he walked. As the warm air of the city Hong Kong hit me, I breathed it in like I have missed air very much.

Multiple students were standing in the corner at the airport with a cart who almost looked like a shopping cart, waiting for their luggage to come on the luggage band. While they were waiting, our teacher ran to the information bar for buying some maps of the city to give to us if we ever get lost of track. I looked at my watch out of boredom and puffed my cheeks. 'What are we going to do today?' I thought while searching in my bag. I had printed the schedule out because somehow I had a feeling that I will need it very often on this trip. 'Ooh, right check-inn at our hotel.' I thought while nodding my head slightly as I remembered that I have read it before.

Then a sudden loud noise drew our attention, making us look at the person with a loudspeaker. 'The ones who have their luggage, please refrain that you need to go to the teacher first before walking the bus in. We will give you further instruction there.' A teacher said while holding the speaker to , making her voice sound much, much more louder than normal. We all nodded as she stepped back from the chair and walked away to the table where we will visit if we got our luggage. I tilted my head up as I thought about Kwangmin. 'He has my luggage, ottoke..Do I need to go to him?' I thought a little panicked if I flashed back at our last 'meeting'.

As I anxiously walked over to BOYFRIEND, I received a lot of confused glares from them except for Kwangmin who looked at me like he was already expecting me. 'We got our luggage, let's go.' he said when I stood next to him. I nodded slightly and followed him to the table with teachers.

'Hello. Here is your map with streetnames of Hong Kong and a compass, do not lose it because at the end of the trip you need to give it back. If you lose it, we will need to make you pay for it.' she said while handing the stuff to me since Kwangmin didn't even make a move to accept those things. I nodded while I tried to hold all the things in my hands since having a handbag on your arm hanging isn't that easy to keep it balanced. 'U-uh..Kwangmin?' I asked with a little voice for help while I felt like something was dropping any moment. Kwangmin turned to me and took my handbag of my arm and just threw it on his cart with luggages afterwards, without caring if I had any fragile stuff in it. Well, luckily I didn't have any fragile stuff. We turned back to the teacher as we heard someone cough. 'Can you both put your hands here on this cushion?' a teacher asked me. We both nodded as I laid my right hand on the red cushion while Kwangmin laid his left hand. 'Then to prevent from losing eachother as pairs, we are going to put a handcuff on both of your arms.' she said while directly putting handcuffs around our wrists before we could even reject or react. My jaw dropped as I saw that I was locked handcuffs with Kwangmin. Kwangmin doesn't seem to like it either. Kwangmin swinged his left hand, making me lose balance which was locked with his left and  the metal cutting my wrist a little. 'Bwoh?!' we both shouted at the teacher but my shout sounded like groaning since my wrist was hurting due his sudden swing with his left arm. 'Everybody has to wear them, but since you two doesn't even get along with eachother, you are going to wear it the whole trip. Being with your partner is something important and your grades are going to depend on that.' she said sternly while holding her glasses a little from her eyes. 'But teacher? Why do you think we won't get along with eachother?' Kwangmin asked with a sour smile. 'Well...' she said while leaning on her arms to get a little closer to Kwangmin. 'I have been watching you lately and you just have proved.' she said while pointing at my wrist. I was just standing there with my mouth open from the pain while looking at the cut  the handcuffs made. Kwangmin then turned sourly to me and walked away with our luggage, almost dragging me away with the metal chain that bounded us with eachother and guess what...This chain isn't even a 20 centimetres long so how the hell are we going to the bathroom or sleep apart during our whole trip?

 

Kekeke....Troubles ^^ .....Hope you liked this little twist ^^

Yeah...How in the world are they going to surive eachother throught the whole trip? ^^ Please look forward to the next chapter !!! ^^

LOVE R.S.C. Love the support, love the comments ^^ You guys surely rocks!!!