Being a bother.

Not In A Million Mails.

Yeah sorry for the Jinyoung ruiner ;P but it has to go like this ^^ No worries there will be a chapter soon without B1A4 ruin it for once ^^

 

As Jinyoung sat next to me, I shove a little away from him on the bench but then I bumped to someone else on the other side. I turned my head to see him but his face was so close that I could have sworn, if I didn't have a fast reaction my lips would have ended on his lips. Gongchan smirked at me as he know what I was thinking. Across the table were the others of B1A4 sitting on a bench. I felt uncomfortable as they all smirked at me with a creepy smile.

'W-what do you want?'  I asked a little afraid of their smile. Gongchan laughed and nodded with his head towards Jinyoung.

'We're officially attending here, so be a little nice to the newbies yeah.' Jinyoung smirked while wrapping an arm around me. I pushed his arm away and stood up while collecting my stuffs together. 'We need to go to class.' I lied while rapidly trying to walk away from them. Jinyoung smirked while grabbing my wrist hardly. 'No you're not going anywhere. Our classes starts the same with you and I'm sure it's not now.' 

I winced in pain and sat back next to him. While I sat next to him, several girls walked past me giving me envious glares. I ignored those but when Jinyoung noticed them, he kissed my cheek making the girls snort. I pushed him away shocked and backed more behind. 'Our deal was just being your girlfriend.' I hissed. Jinyoung nodded. 'Yeah, but what's the script of being a girlfriend. Ofcourse being loved by the person.' he snorted irritated. I shook my head in disgust but then I got grabbed by Gongchan from behind, making me unable to run away. 'Let go...' I hissed while struggling in his arms. His grip tightened while Jinyoung came closer to me, tracing with his finger around my face. 'You don't want to break the deal right? Such a soft skin do you have, it would be a sin if it's being burned.' he threatened while holding a lighter in front of me. He clicked it on and a big flame came out of his lighter. I could already feel the warmth of the flame, slowly drying my skin out. I widened my eyes and shook my head. 'P-please...Forgive me..' I pleaded. Baro smirked while taking the lighter away from Jinyoung. 'You're making her traumatic for being your girlfriend.' he laughed. Jinyoung just shrugged his shoulders while backing away from me. 'So what is the schedule for today?' he asked CNU, like nothing has happened. Gongchan released me and turned back to the others. I looked at them frozen from fear and tried to search with my hand through my pocket without them noticing. The phone vibrated in my pocket, a sign that's unlocked and lit up his screen. I tried to touch something, so I can make it send a message to Youngmin, helping me out. I looked back up to B1A4 but luckily they are still busily in conversation about their schedule. '..' I whispered as I couldn't make it send a message. Then suddenly someone stood behind me and put his hands on my shoulders making me twitch. 

'I'm sorry to disturb you, but can I borrow _____~ah for a project?' Youngmin asked B1A4. Jinyoung looked at me confused but nodded with smile. 'Jagiya~! Why didn't you tell me that you had a project to do?' Jinyoung acted while he asked me with a pout. I looked up at him and smiled fakely at him. 'Ooh..I forgot.' I said while twitching my lip a little up.* 

I stood up and grabbed Youngmins hand which he stretched out for me and walked with him relieved away. When we were sure they couldn't see us anymore, I sighed relieved. 'Thank you..' I smiled gratefull. Youngmin just nodded and looked at me confused. 'Why do you want to be away from your boyfriend?' he asked me. I just shook my head. 'He's not.' I answered shortly. Youngmin nodded again while taking his phone out of his pocket. 'If you want me to come and save you, you should write something in a message.' he said while pointing with his finger to my five empty messages.  I bowed and smiled awkwardly. 'Yeah..sorry...but I had to do it sneaky, so I couldn't type something.' I explained. Youngmin sighed and motioned me to follow him. 'Just go to class already.' he said before walking away from me leaving me confused behind. 'Am I a bother to him?' I thought shocked because of his cold attitude. I lowered my head and walked towards the direction of my next lesson which I share with BOYFRIEND and Minzy, luckily not Channie. 

I walked the class in and waited for the teacher to come. I settled me on a table somewhere behind, not on my used place which is next to Minzy. Minzy saw me and lowered her eyes but she got disturbed by a overly hyperactive Minwoo who walked to her or should I say, jumping. Minwoo sat on my place next to Minzy while the other BOYFRIEND members just sat behind her. Jealousy hit me as I looked at how Youngmin was smiling with the other members around Minzy.

'Am I really such a bother?' I thought while thinking back at his attitude a few minutes ago. 'But how come that Pipoomica is so gentle always? Or was it always pretending but in real life he really thought of me as a bother?' My heart felt heavy as a tear threatened to fall but I prevented it by looking up and concentrating on the ceiling. 

Then finally the teacher came who could help me distract from my depressive thoughts but suprisingly, she had a very suprising news.  

 

Awesome comments ^^ I know B1A4 is so a ruiner in this story... ^^ What could the news be and I can say it's not the 'B1A4 coming to class' news ^^

LOVE S.C.R ^^

Ooh and for the ones who couldn't understand what I meant which the sentence with a *, I found a picture of it ^^ It's not mine. 

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^