Shiny, shiny, shiny...

Not In A Million Mails.

After a few days playing with BOYFRIEND at the trip, it has sadly come to an end.

I yawned as I stared at the white skies. 'Why yawning? Kwangmin who sat next to me asked while raising an eyebrow. 'I don't know. I just feel tired while looking at the clouds.' I responded back while another yawn escaped my mouth. 

I turned back at him and sighed. 'Do you have anything we can play to kill the time?' I asked him. Kwangmin smiled and ruffled my hair. 'We can talk.' he smiled. I raised an eyebrow and pouted slightly. 'I don't want to. I don't have anything to talk about.' I answered back with a slight pout. Kwangmin shook his head and smiled. 'Then tell more about your life. We didn't get the proper chance to get to know you better since Minzy was replacing you.' he chuckled. I nodded and clasped my hands together.

'Well...I'm a trainee at Starship Entertainment recently. I live with my parents in a small house, I have  younger siblings but due their bad health they had to be transferred to America to get a medical treat and ofcourse my parents went with them, leaving me all alone to watch over the house.' I smiled at him. Kwangmin widened his eyes and gasped. 'You have siblings? You didn't tell me when I was Pipoomica.' he gasped. I shrugged my shoulders and blushed a little. 'Well..I didn't want to bother you with bored information.' I said embarrassed while scratching my neck. 'What do you mean? That's not boring. Tell me more about your younger siblings.' Kwangmin said curiosly. 

I scratched my neck and smiled. 'Well...they are twins. A boy and a girl but they were born too early so that explains their bad health, my little sisters name is Jiyeon and my little brother is Shindong. They are twelve right now.' I said while looking at Kwangmin. 

Kwangmin widened his eyes and gasped. 'They're a twin?' he asked me shocked. I frowned my forehead and nodded. 'Yeah..why?' I asked him. Kwangmin smiled widenly while snapping his fingers. 'I always wanted to know people with twins.' he smiled. I chuckled and smiled back at him. 

'Who's the dongsaeng?' he asked me further. 'Shindong is the younger one by one minute.' I answered while thinking back at the day when I first saw my siblings. A smile lit up my face but faded when I heard something unhappy. 

'How long have your parents been gone?' he asked. I lowered my head and counted the months. 'Already for 2 years and 9 months.' I said while holding my fingers up. Kwangmin gasped again and hugged me. 'Pooor you, all alone.' he pouted while hugging me tight. I smiled and hugged him back. 'Well...you'll get used to it if you can cook and do house chores by yourself.'

Kwangmin smiled and patted my head. 'You're very brave.' he complimented me but a thought shot into my head. 'Not enough to stop the bullying that has been bugging me for almost one and a half year.' I thought sadly while a tear threathened to fall from my eyes. Kwangmin tilted my head to look straight into my eyes. 'Why are you looking so sad?' he asked me. I shook my head and recovered myself. 'No, I'm not.' I smiled weakly while Kwangmin looked at me like he wasn't believing me but he let it pass. 

'Then let me promise you something. I will accompany you with everything so you won't feel alone from now on.' he smiled. I grinned widenly and held out my pinky  out to him. 'Then let's do the traditional pinky swear to seal it.' I chuckled while Kwangmin laughed. 'Alright, little kid.' he said as he held out his pinky too and shook mine. 

(....)

 

A few days has passed since we returned from the trip and today it was the date with Jeongmin. He has decided to take me to the movie and eat some ice cream afterwards. I smiled happily as I stood infront of my wardrobe. It was all messy because I couldn't find any good clothes for this date. 'What should I wear?' I asked myself while patting a finger onto my chin. I looked up at the clock above my wardrobe and gasped. 'Omo...I need to hurry. Jeongmin will be here over an half hour.' I gasped while taking some random clothes of the ground and ran to the bathroom to make me up. 

While I put my skirt on, I realised something. 'Hmmm...ever since I returned from the trip, I haven't seen B1A4 anymore. They weren't going to school either and they didn't show up anymore.' I thought confused. 

'Same with BOYFRIEND. They didn't go to school either.' I thought confused but shrugged my shoulders. 'They might have very busy schedules.' I assumed myself. Then the door bell rang. I ran down the stairs and opened the door and revealed a shining Jeongmin. 

'Wow..' I said as I noticed how gorgeous he looked. Even if he was only wearing blue jeans, a white T-shirt and a black jacket, there was something different about him. Myabe his smile? I haven't seen him smile so brightly. 

I took his hand since he stretched his out and walked with him to the movieparlor who was nearby my house. (Don't know how to call it ^^)

Through the way we were swinging happily our hands back and forth like little kids. 'Which kind of movie do you want to see?' he asked me smiling. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. 'Everything is good to me.' I said making him raise a eyebrow. I nodded at him and looked back to the front. 'Then you wouldn't mind if we are going to watch a horror movie.' he smiled at me. I stopped and gulped while forcing a smile. 'Really..? Ok..' I said a little bitterly as I thought about all the gore and blood on the walls in the movie. Jeongmin bursted out in laughter while holding his stomach. 'Just kidding. You should have seen your face.' he laughed out loud. I pouted a little while folding my arms. 'Why are you so mean, oppa.' I pouted. Jeongmin turned back serious and smiled. 'You called me oppa.' he said while faking as he was touched by the word oppa. I shook my head laughing while proceeding to walk.

'I wish that the others could see her smile like this.' Jeongmin thought sadly while sighing without me noticing.

 

Love RSC !!! Love the comments ^^ !! and ofcourse the supports and thanks for not unsubscribing.!! 

You guys rocks!! 

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

(Insecure Author speaking: I'm worried that my story is going a little downwards :{ Don't you think too?)