Nightmare begins.

Not In A Million Mails.

A second bell rang making me twitch. I sobbed for a last time and wiped my tears away. I stood up carefully while my legs were still wobbly. I took my blue bag and swinged it on my back. My eyes were swollen and a feeling inside of me teared me up. Fear began to race in my heart as I realised that my phone is gone and I'm not able to get it back. 'Did Jeongmin tell the others about me? Oh no, I'm having PE the next few lessons with them.' I wailed a little. 'They are so going to hit me and for sure by Channie.' I took my glasses of and wiped the last tears that escaped out of my eyes. Slowly I walked to the door and opened it revealing my nightmare from now on. Bad luck is going to catch me and I don't know how far I will be falling. My legs felt like they were chained on the ground but the feeling of getting kicked off school because of missing too much lessons pushed me to walk further. I can't stay forever on the roodftop and keep on crying. Just like the previous message was. 

'Never let them win, remember that.'

I walked the stairs down with a heavy heart and stopped on the stairs when I saw girls walking around underneath me. I recognized them one by one and I know that they were no good. I heard them whisper but loudly enough for me to hear. 

'Did you know? Minzy got bullied by _____. I never knew that she, a nobody would dare to do something like that.' a girl with short hair smirked.

'Yeah I know. She is really something but not for long. I heard that Channie accepted Minzy since she was close to BOYFRIEND.' another one said.

'Yeah, she even told Minzy that she will beat her up after school.' the girl with high ponytails gasped who was standing next the girl with short hair. 

'Serves her right. Shall we give that nasty ______ a blow first at PE?' the girl with short hair smirked. They all nodded with a smile while they all put their hands together for a cheer together. 'Go Channie~!' they cheered. 

These girls were no doubt the followers of Channie and part of her big gangs. I have seen them multiply times and they were also the girls from this morning who threw water over me. As I began to feel bad, I unconsciously reached for my pocket but when I felt that my pocket was flat, disappointment hit me. I sighed and walked the stairs further down. I walked too my class and bowed as I saw my teacher who was looking at me sternly. 

'Miss______! Where do you think you're coming from. Classes has already started!' my teacher said sternly. I bowed again and apologized with a little voice. I wasn't in the mood for getting nagged because the feeling right now I have, beats everything. Silently I took place at the back of the class and slammed my book quietly open. A few students looked back at me but soon turned back when I noticed them. I sighed again and began to draw something useless on my paper. 

(....)

The lesson went over very fast to my displeasure because my next lesson was PE. The lesson where I will see BOYFRIEND, Minzy, Channie and ofcourse Jeongmin. I shivered as I thought about Jeongmin. I couldn't forget the way how he looked at me on the rooftop. I packed my stuffs and went to my locker to pick up my PE clothes but to my suprise when I opened it, I saw an empty locker. 'Huh? Where did all my stuff go?' I thought as I searched my locker thoroughly. 'It couldn't be..?' I thought in panic. I heard a few girls giggle from behind me but when I turned around, there wasn't anyone near me. I slammed my locker shut and walked over to the PE change room. There I discovered a trashbin. It was filled with my stuff from my locker. My pink bear I got from a far cousin, my notebooks teared up, my journal half-burned and my PE clothes all covered in mud. I picked up my pink bear as I thought was the only thing that stayed untouched but I was wrong. As soon as I picked up, I let it fall back from pain. I looked at my hand and blooddrops appeared on my hand. I looked closely at the pink bear and saw that they have put needles on every inch in the bear. I wrapped my bear in my PE clothes and picked all my stuff out of the trashbin. I put everything in my backpack and walked over to the teacher. A few girls I passed by laughed at me and giggled to eachother. 'You think that you have won?' I thought while anger came to me. 'Then we'll see who's going to laugh last.' 

 

Seems like she is finally fighting back but will she survive? Please look forward ^^ Ppyong~!

Thanks for the comments and for some of them Fighting! ^^

Love you all! ^^