Frozen angst

Not In A Million Mails.

I ran to the rooftop and opened the heavy door, revealing a cold air surrounding my panting breath. A cool breeze went through me but I didn't have a long time to enjoy because Minzy was catching me up very fast. I ran to the side of the rooftop and held my yellow phone over the edge. 

Minzy looked at me with widened eyes. 'Don't do it!' she warned me. I smiled at her as I pretended to make my phone fall, just for shocking her. With every time I pretended, Minzy twitched a little. 'Just, give me your phone, please, I really want to get close to them. They are so cute! Please for your best friend.' she persuaded me. I took my phone back over the edge, making it safer not to fall and looked at her. 'Why are you so obsessed with them?' I asked while holding my phone in my two hands. 

Minzy sighed. 'I just want to be happy. Please let me be happy for only this year. I already had a misserable life and I want to change that.' she begged me. I sighed and thought about it. She indeed had a very bad life. Her parents divorced last year making her fall in debt with her mother. Because of the fights her parents had she was put in an orphanage. I walked closer to her with my phone and hesitated a little. 'Then would you really be my friend again?' I asked unsure. Minzy nodded heavily and stretched her arm to me. 

But then a thought shot across my mind making me step back. 'No..I cant give it to her. What about the bullies out school?' I thought. Then suddenly someone grabbed my wrist making me twitch.

'Give it back!' he demanded while someone stood next to him. I widened my eyes as Minzy squealed softly. 'Jeongmin-oppa.' she whispered while a smile came on her face. 

I stiffened and shook my head. 'N-no..It's m-mine.' I stuttered with a shaking voice. Jeongmins eyes went dark making me shiver and feel very small.

'Give. Her. Phone. Back.' he demanded darkly. 'I have seen everything.'  The grip on my wrist tightened. Hyunseong who was standing next to him glared at me with dark eyes too. I softed my grip on my yellow phone and Jeongmin took it swiftly from me away. He let go of my wrist and walked back to Minzy. 'Here is your phone. Don't let her bully you.' he said nicely to her while patting her head. Tears came in my eyes as I looked afraid to Jeongmin and then Hyunseong who was shaking his head. Minzy smiled happily and nodded at him while she held my phone to her chest. 'Then you should go to class then.' Jeongmin said. 'Hyunseong, you can go with Minzy, I need to have a little talk with her.' Jeongmin glared back at me making me shiver down my spine. 

I gulped and watched Hyunseong and Minzy walk away while Jeongmin stayed behind with me. Minzy looked back at me with a look I couldn't understand but she didn't get to see me much because Hyunseong guided her away. Jeongmin waved at her and when the door has closed, he turned back to me and walked threatening to me. 

He was just standing a few inches from me away and I could feel his breath on my skin. He was breathing heavily, a sign that everybody makes when they are angry. 

I looked up at him but my eyes didn't dare to look at him in the eyes. 

'If you ever hurt Minzy again, I swear I will ing break your bones. I don't care if you're a girl. Got that?' he threatened me. I gulped and nodded slightly. Even if I'm not the one at fault, his voice who was gentle at first was like a snake wrapping my neck and my feeling told me if I didn't agree, more awfull things will happen to me. 

Jeongmin smirked and spit in front of me before walking away and slamming the door with a loud sound. My legs went jelly and a tear escaped from the corner of my eyes. I fell down on my knees and tried to calm down. 

'When did I become the bully in their eyes? I'm the real one who you guys always has supported.' I whispered and multiply tears started to fall from my shocked eyes. 

 

Hmm...seems really bad...Please look forward to the next chapters ^^ and thanks for the comments ^^ Love ya subscribers and readers :D and ofcourse commenters !