A Friend or a Monster?

Not In A Million Mails.

Thank you for the comments and to subscribe ^^ A Happy Newyear!

Donghyun then turned to me. 'And you are...?' he asked me with his questioning eyes. I gulped and looked at him blankly. 'Uhm..uh..' I stuttered, not ready to find the right words. Minzy turned to me while she signed with her hand across her neck and then clasped her hands into a silent begging pose. I looked at her confused and flashed my eyes back to Donghyun. 'Uh...just someone.' I said rapidly, not realising how stupid my answer was. Minzy facepalmed her forehead behind Donghyun while she groaned a little. Donghyun observed me from head to toe and then finally turned to Minzy. I just froze at the spot and stared at his now facing me back. Donghyun lifted a eyebrow. 'Why did you groan? Does she bullies you?'  he asked Minzy. Minzy recovered her pose and her hair back into place. 'No...' she said quickly with a innocent smile. Donghyun nodded but he wasn't really convinced by her answer.

Suddenly the bell rang, everyone stood up while they put their lunchbox in their bags. Channie who was still clasped onto Youngmins arm, pulled his arm. 'Come Youngmin! You are going to sit next to me right?' she whined with her irritating aegyo who wasn't great either. Youngmin just smirked  and let her pull him away. Channie took a last glance at me and snorted. 'I really pity Youngmin. How can he date such a monster?' I thought while I looked at their backs disappearing. I shook my head and began to pack my stuff too. I really wanted to escape from this moment. I saw Donghyun pull Minzys arm but she refused from the corner of my eyes. 

'What? Aren't you going?' Donghyun asked while he looked in suprise. Minzy waved with her hands. 'No, I am, but first I have to ask _____~ah something. You can go first, I will join you.' she said smiling while she noticed me leaving. Donghyun shrugged and motioned the others to go. Minwoo waved back before he disappeared with the others. 

I walked away from the cafetaria and closed the door behind me. I could hear Minzy shout after me. '______~ah! Wait for me!' I shook my head and began to walk faster. 'I can't believe that she just did that.' I thought. Suddenly my shoulder got grabbed by a hand and with a pull I turned around, facing a panting Minzy. 'What?' I asked irritated. 

Minzy just shook her head and panted. 'You-your phone.' she panted while leaning with her hands on her legs. 'What?' I asked again but this time confused. Minzy took my phone from my pocket but this time my reaction was faster and I snatched it away before she got to take it. 'What are you doing?' I asked. Minzy got irritated and looked at me. 'Let's switch phone.' she demanded. I shook my head irritated and still confused. 'No, first explain to me why you have signed yourself as Shy Girl and why you need my phone.' I said a little angry. Minzy got a little impatient and wrinkled her forehead. She always did that when she was getting angry. 'Hello? Don't you get that? BOYFRIEND?! BOYFRIEND?!' she said while emphasizing with her hand like BOYFRIEND was a very legendary thing but it didn't work for me. 'This is a chance of one in a million to get close to them and you had that chance but you threw it away so I took it before you really could throw it away. And you should be grateful because someday you will come back to me and praise me that I have saved your chance.' she explained like she was doing something good. I shook my head. 'No. You're just being selfish. You didn't even ask for my permission. You did it out of your own will. I don't even want to be close to them because Channie is the girlfriend of one of them. If she knows that I'm secretly mailing with them, she will bully me to death.' I shot back. 'Arasso, ok then..I get it. Give me your phone and let's switch.' she demanded again. I held my yellow phone out of reach of her hand and shook my head. 'No, why?' I asked. 'Well, since I have taken your place. I need to stay in contact with them. Or else they will know that I'm not Shy girl.' she said annoyed. 'No!' I refused directly. 'Pipoomica is my only support. I can't live without it.'

'Come on. You don't even want to have something to do with them,..' 

'Still, no!' I refused angry interrupting her bossyness. 'Give it to me!' she yelled angry while she tried to snatch my phone. I avoided her and ran past her to the end of the halls were two stairs assemble. 'I thought that we were friends.' I shouted, trying to stop this nonsense. 'We will still be if you give me your phone!' she yelled while chasing me.