Threat.

Not In A Million Mails.

Thank you for the awesome comments ^^

 

Kwangmin walked over to the bed, leaving me astonished behind but due our chain, I stumbled a little foreward. Kwangmin laid down on the bed and hugged his pillow. 'I'm having a headache.' Kwangmin groaned while pushing his face deeper into his pillow. I shook myself out of my trance with blinking my eyes and turned to see Kwangmin. He didn't move since he dug his face into the pillow. 'D-do you need your medicin?' I asked still astonished from what happened. I still felt butterflies flutter in my stomach. I didn't get a response from him back so I got worried and walked closer to him. I bended over him and turned him, revealing a snoring Kwangmin. I sighed relieved as he fell asleep and touched his forehead. It still felt very warm. 'Maybe he was just kissing me because he didn't know what he was doing.' I whispered to myself. I nodded as I tried to believe myself and pulled a blanket over Kwangmin. 'Why would a player like him, like me?' I thought further while cleaning up the mess to replace it with medicin. I stopped as I still could feel my stomach tingle. 'Why did I let him kiss me? Do I like him?' I thought confused while walking with the mess to a trashbin nearby. 'No...Kwangmin is a jerk. He even hurt you very much.'

I hit my head softly with my knuckles and pouted a little. I let me plop down on my on the ground next to him and searched through my bag with Kwangmins medicins. 'Painkillers, high feverkillers (doesn't exist ><), sirup and other painkillers.' I thought while looking at every medicins. I took a little bucket I found somewhere near and pour some water into the bucket from my bottle in my bag. I took a small towel and made it soaked wet and then squeezed it 'till it was almost dry. I stood back up with my towel and placed it onto the forehead of Kwangmin making him moan a little. 'Cold..' he sleeptalked. I chuckled a little and smiled slightly.

I pour a little water into a glass and placed it on a nightstand next to him, together with a pill of the medicin. I sat back down and leaned with my back onto the nightstand, slightly closing my eyes. Very soon, I was drifted to sleep.

 

(...)

 

'Bang!'

I flew right up as I heard a loud noise. 'What?' I asked still a little sleepy. I rubbed my eyes to get a clearer sight and saw that the room was lighten up by lights. 'Huh? When did I turn them on?' I thought confused while standing up. Then the faces of Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Donghyun came across my eyes. 'Whhhu?? How did they get in here?' I thought still a little foggy. 'Hello. What's wrong?' I smiled at him as I saw the three stand very tense there  but my smile faded as I saw Jeongmins angry face. Hyunseong snorted while Donghyun folded his arms.

'What did you do to Kwangmin?' Donghyun asked calmly. 'Huh? He's just sick.' I said while looking at Kwangmin who was just sleeping peaceful. Jeongmin ran to me and took me by my collar making me twitch. He pushed me to the wall, making me knock the nightstand with my legs, knocking the glass of water over, spilling it all over the nightstand including me. I looked at Jeongmin scared as I saw his dark eyes again. 'Don't act stupid. You did something to Kwangmin, didn't you, as revenge for what I did!' Jeongmin hissed to me while grabbing me tighter. 'P-please...Let go.' I pleaded while I couldn't get air from his tightness around my neck. 'I have warned you, I don't care if you are a girl, I will ing break your bones!' he shouted the warning that was the most clear thing in my mind. I nodded slightly as a tear ran down my cheek from fear. 'P-please..I-I didn't do-o anything.' I sobbed a little.

'You still dare to lie to me?!' he shouted back, making Kwangmin awake. 'Urgh....who is making such a noise?' Kwangmin groaned while lifting himself up. He looked around the room and saw the Hyung-line of BOYFRIEND. 'Yah..hyungs..Why are you all here?' Kwangmin asked still sleepy, since he didn't even noticed me being threatened by Jeongmin.

'Kwangmin, how are you?' Jeongmin asked him while still holding onto me like I would run away if he let go of me. Kwangmin scratched his neck and looked at Jeongmin with narrowed eyes. 'I think better, man that cold really caught me.' Kwangmin said, making Jeongmin more angry. Jeongmin turned to with angry eyes and pushed me again to the wall. 'Urghh...' I winced in pain as I bumped my head to the wall.

'Wait, hyung, what are you doing?!' Kwangmin then suddenly asked while widening his eyes. 'What are you doing to....'

'Stay out of it, Kwangmin' Donghyun interrupted him. I look back at Kwangmin with teary eyes as my arms trembled. 'P-please...' I pleaded while tears were flooding over my cheeks.

Kwangmin stood up and walked over to Jeongmin, trying to pull his arms away from me. 'What are you doing to _____~ah. She did nothing wrong.' Kwangmin said while trying to pull him away from me but too bad, Jeongmin was stronger. 'Can't you see? She has poisoned you. She's someone you can't trust. I already knew her real image since the first day I attended Minzy's school. She was bullying her on the rooftop.' Jeongmin hissed to Kwangmin. I shook my head slightly while I looked at him begging.

'No...I really didn't do anything!' I truthfully sobbed. 'You little...! I saw it with my own eyes.' he shot back. Hyunseong who stood next to Donghyun walked over to Kwangmin and held him into an embrace, making it impossible for him to help me. Then suddenly the door opened, revealing Youngmin and Minwoo behind him. 'What's with this noise?' Youngmin asked. Minwoo came to peek to and noticed me crying. 'Why..is she crying?' Minwoo asked Donghyun. Donghyun just shrugged and motioned to Jeongmin with a nod. Jeongmin nodded and smirked at me. 'It seems like I got permission to hit you. Let's start with this pretty face.' he smirked while lifting his arm up and balding his hand into a fist. I gulped and closed my eyes.

Youngmin who realised the situation, gasped and wanted to take a step to me but got stopped by Donghyuns stern voice. 'If anyone of you guys rescues her, you will be banned from BOYFRIEND.' Donghyun threathened them. Youngmin bit his lip as he stood still, like Kwangmin who was struggling but after Donghyuns threat, everybody didn't move and just watched Jeongmin who's going to hit me.

'Come on...._____~ah,...confess.' Youngmin thought anxiously while looking at me with a guilty expression.

Jeongmin smiled widely as he made a groan, a sign that he was going to hit me very hardly. I crossed my arms infront of my face, trying to block his hit and screamed in fear.

 

'She is/ I am the real Shy Girl!!!' Youngmin and I simultaneously confessed screaming, hopefully stopping Jeongmin but I guess the hit couldn't be stopped...

 

Well...a little tension O.O, will _____~ah be wounded very badly? How are they going to react?

Please look forward to the next chapter!!! Love you guys!!!!! Love RSC...!!

Awesome comments and thank you for not unsubscribing ^^

Feedback? ^^