Messages and Mails.

Not In A Million Mails.

After a tiresome week behind my back it was finally saturday, a day off from school but also the day which I'm very afraid of because today I'll need to call Kwangmin for making our luggage or else he might leave all my stuff behind and taking all his stuff instead. I looked at my yellow phone who used to be from Youngmin and sighed. ' What to do?' I thought while swinging my feets from my bed. 'Since we were paired, Kwangmin didn't even come to me to discuss our luggage or even come to talk to me. Jeongmin must have told something bad about me, making him hate me too.' I held my phone up and stared blankly at the screen. 'Shall I mail Pipoomica instead and ask Kwangmins number since I can't message Youngmin anymore because I don't want to bother him more but if it's for Pipoomica, Youngmin would be gentle right?' I thought while caressing the edges of my phone. I took my laptop and collected some courage to mail Pipoomica something. Then a thought shot me. 'Why didn't I contact Pipoomica earlier with my laptop instead of sulking around about my stolen phone?' I facepalmed my forehead and shook my head. 'Well..It's already over.. Let's forget about that. Minzy should get herself out of this.' I smiled weakly. I patted with my finger on my chin and thought about how I should write this mail so that the others of BOYFRIEND won't know it's me. 

 

From: (insert mailadres)@hotmail.com

Subject: Request

To: [email protected]

 

Dear Pipoomica. 

I have a little problem. I know a boy I'm afraid of.

He's like a player and often very cold. 

I didn't dare to ask his phonenumber. 

I know I'm asking something rude right now but can you give me his number?

His name is Jo Kwangmin. 

Please if you don't give it to me, it will be disastrous for me later on.

Thanks Pipoomica. 

 

I clicked on the sent button with my mouse as my heart thumped in my chest hardly. 'Is this good enough?' I thought  stressed. 'Will they know?' I fumbled with my fingers as I saw that my mail was received. I let me fall back on my bed while I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. 'What if he doesn't want to give it to me?' I thought panicking. 'Then I will be like a idiot next monday in Hong Kong.' Then suddenly a sound disturbed my thoughts. 

'You've got mail~!' 

I shot up in suprise and looked at my screen. Nervously I opened the mail with my mouse and the familiar blue words popped out. How nostalgic. 

 

From: [email protected]

Subject: Re: Request

To: (Insert mailadres)@hotmail.com

Lovely Shy Girl.

Why are you afraid of that person? 

Don't be because somewhere deep down in him, there's a boy who's so innocent as an angel.

But you already have his number but if you have lost it, I will give it again.

Jo Kwangmin - 000-xxx-xxx

Good luck! Hwaiting~!

 

I stared blankly at his mail. 'So warm but if he answers me with Shy Girl then the person wasn't Youngmin but then who?' I thought confused. I took my phone and stared at the screen. 'I have to ask Youngmin.' I said curiously to myself while typing a message to Youngmin. 

 

Youngmin.

I've just sent a message to Pipoomica but he responded back with Shy Girl. May I know who it was?

______.

 

Not long after I've sent my message I received one back. 

 

Did he write back with a lot of weird smileys?

Youngmin.

I looked back at my laptop and searched for some smileys. 'Nope not any.' 

 

No, not even one.

______.

 

I waited again and re-readed my mail. His warmth couldn't let go of me. Then my phone vibrated again.

 

Then it was Kwangmin. Minwoo will always write with smileys. 

Youngmin.

I gasped at the thought that I have just talked with Kwangmin. 'Why does he write so warmly while he's a player and cold in real life?'  I thought weirdly while re-reading his mail again. Especially the sentence with 'Don't be because somewhere deep down, there's a boy as innocent as an angel.'

'Did he lie?' I thought confused. 

Why does he speak to me with Shy Girl instead of Minzy?

_______.

A few seconds later, my phone vibrated again. 

 

Minzy told us that she didn't want to lose the dignity of Pipoomica so she wants us to pretend further like we are Pipoomica and she, Shy Girl. So she won't feel like she lost something but in fact she wouldn't have that feeling because she never had us. 

You should have the right to say that to us but since the others doesn't know, they just agreed onto it. 

Youngmin.

 

I sighed by the name 'Minzy.' 'You really want to take everything away from, don't you?' I whispered quietly. Then a second message of Youngmin disturbed my thoughts. 

 

Why did you ask the number of Kwangmin by using Pipoomica? You could just ask me, I would have given it to you. Now if you sent a message to Kwangmin, he will surely know it's you if you don't want that to happen.

Youngmin. 

 

I slapped a hand infront of my mouth and widened my eyes. 'Oh no, I forgot about that.' I thought. 

 

Can't you pretend like you have given it to me, please?

_______.

 

A few seconds later.

Arasso...I will do it.

Youngmin.

 

I smiled as I put my phone to my chest.  Youngmin is still very gentle somehow. 'Oh, I need to send Kwangmin a message or else it would be too late.' I thought shocked. I typed a message and sent it short afterwards.

Hello Kwangmin, this is ______. I'm just messaging you to ask if you had time to discuss our luggage.

I put my phone away and waited for him to response. He didn't respond as fast as Youngmin but he did respond on a moment I didn't expect it. 'Waah!' I screamed suprised of my phone. I looked at my phone and put my hand on my chest. 'What is this? Why am I so scared?' I thought while I felt my heart thump very loudly. I opened and without me noticing, beads of sweat appeared on my head and my hands felt very sticky from sweat. 

Nice. Today, 4 PM at my house. 

Kwangmin.

 

My heart felt heavy, I don't know why but somehow, I felt really hurted by his words. 'Where is the warm Kwangmin?' I thought sadly. 'Do I have to go with a cold Kwangmin through the whole trip?'

 

Well, sorry if this chapter is a little crappy ^^, But I'm trying my best to improve ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter !! ^^

Love the comments ^^ Love R.S.C!!!!!!  Love the support ^^ Like to read those comments ^^ Also I have commented back for the ones who didn't read it. Scroll down ^^