Take It.

Not In A Million Mails.

I sat down on a table as I thought back about what happened yesterday. I have skipped school for the audition and sadly enough school hasn't ended yet, so I'm back at school again. 

'If Youngmin knew it all these times, does it mean that he likes to bully me too?' I thought while sighing. 'But then he wouldn't let me pass right? Or is he planning to make fun of me when I debut?' I ruffled my hair in frustration and sighed again. 'Aishh..' I said to myself. 'My life is so over.' I moaned and let my head fall in my arms. Then suddenly I heard a heavy sigh next to me. I turned my head to the sigh and saw familiar blond hair. I twitched and turned my head to the other side. 'Ottoke..? What is he doing?' I thought while biting on my lips. Youngmin stood up and walked over to the other side of me, trying to face me instead of the back of my head. He leaned his head on his hand and looked at me smiling. 

'Hello.' he greeted me with a weird english accent. I looked up in shock again and turned my head away again. 'What is he doing? What if Channie sees us?' I thought while clenching my teeth. When I heard nothing, I turned my head slightly to peek a little glance but as soon as I saw his face, I turned my head back. 'W-wh-hat are you doing here?' I asked him while not facing him. Youngmin just played with a little paper he found on the table and turned then back to me. 'Why can't I?' he smirked. 'Your girlfriend is Channie. Channie hates me. She will kill me if I talk to you.' I whispered loud enough for only Youngmin to hear. Youngmin chuckled and the ends of my hair suddenly. 'You should really do something about your hair. It's even more dry than a desert.' he said to me, ignoring my warning and was whipping my hair. I tilted my head up in suprise and grabbed my hair away from him, feeling insulted. 'Yah! Don't touch my hair.' I warned him. Youngmin chuckled again and bended closer to me. His face was only a few inches away from me. I looked at him for a minute but then I backed my head back with a blush. 'W-what..are you..doing..?' I asked stuttering. 'Yeah you're the real owner of that mail adress.' he spoke to himself while smirking to me. 'Bwoh?' I asked, after hearing the words mail adress and owner.  Youngmin laid his arm on the edge of the table, dangling his hand while looking at me. 'You should just spit it out. You can't let Minzy take your place.' he said sternly. I shook my head. 'What are you talking about?' I asked, pretending like I didn't know what he was telling me. 'You should speak of luck that I'm the only one who doesn't believe Minzy's lies. You are the real owner. Pipoomica belongs to you. Here take this, so I can stay in contact with you.' Youngmin said still sternly while grabbing my hand and put his yellow phone in my hand. 'How do you know so sure?' I asked still amazed by his sudden conscious about me. 'And I can't just take your phone.' I put his phone back next to him. 

'Don't worry. I'm mostly the one along  the other 95-liner in charge of mailing with you and I'm the only one who knows your real name. So to be honest. I'm the one who you're always mailing with and I'm a star, I have two phones and since Minzy has your phone, you can get mine.' he explained. I shook my head. 'Just take it.' he demanded before walking away. 'And oh...First practice at our company starts at 5 PM, next friday.'

I looked confused at his back disappear and then let my eyes roll down to his phone. 'Should I?' I thought while my fingers began to itch from curiosity. I looked around and let my eyes fall back on his phone. I took his phone and caressed the edges of it. 

 

I touched the screen and the phone lit up his menu. As soon as his menu appeared, there was a incoming message. I opened it and saw the name 'YOUNGMIN' labeled on the message. 

'I'll be watching you.' 

I smiled as I got atleast someone supporting me. Then a loud noise disturbed my beautiful moment. 'Hello Girlfriend!' Jinyoung smirked in my ear. 'Damn, I forgot about B1A4.' I thought while the feeling of being supported got replaced by disgust and fear. 

 

Well, Youngmin gave her his phone. He's in charge of mailing but what are the Hyung-line in charge for? ^^ How is she going to escape from B1A4 and save BOYFRIEND from their plan whom she doesn't even know about? ^^ And what about Minzy..? 

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Love the awesome comments ^^ It supports me to write more!! ^^ Thank You!

LOVE S.R.C! (Subscribers, readers and commentors.)