I love you.

Not In A Million Mails.

Calmed down from all the drama? ^^ Thnx for the comments ^^

 

The car stopped and the driver opened my door. I still sat there silently sobbing while my eyes were almost blind from tears. I looked at the driver as he was making a handshake with someone. Then a familiar voice came into my ears. 'Thank you for bringing her here.' he said. Then his appeared infront of when he bended down to see me. I ignored him and wasn't really in the mood to turn to him and greet with a smile. I felt very miserable right now even if I didn't love Jinyoung, he has changed and I actually gave him a second chance. Two pairs of arms wrapped around my waist and hugged me tight. 'We heard about it. We feel very sorry.' One of them said who was sitting next to me. I shook my head and fell into his chest. I cried and wrapped my arms around his neck for some grip. A part of my heart felt relieved but more than halve of my heart felt miserable. 'Ssstt...Just cry..' he said while rubbing my arms as Youngmin hugged my back. 'No..he is death..!' I cried while hitting him softly with my hand on his chest. 'Jinyoung is death and I couldn't help him.' Kwangmin kissed my cheek and held me close onto him. 'We know...please..calm down.' he whispered softly.

It felt very cozy and the warmth I longed for a long time was here right now, but I really couldn't enjoy it. 'We're here. We all are here to support you specially flew from America back to South-Korea. 

'Ugh..uh...' I sobbed and slightly felt very dizzy from all the stress and chagrin I had been through.

Very fast my eyes closed and fell asleep.

 

(...)

 

I shot back up as I felt the pain again. 'Where am I?' I thought. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist and expected to see Jinyoung but despite him being dead, Kwangmin laid next to me. He opened tired his eyes and looked concerned at me. 'Are you alright?' he asked me. I shook my head and grabbed to my phone. 'I need to call them. I need to...' '_____~ah calm down...' Kwangmin said. I shook my head and tried to find my phone.

'I need to...' Kwangmin suddenly pulled me to his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. 'Calm down...They will be alright...' Kwangmin comforted me. I shook my head as I frowned my eyebrows and the wound in my heart opened again.

'Why did you guys leave me and let me fall in despair? Everything wouldn't have turned like this if you didn't leave me.' I sobbed. 'I know, I know.' Kwangmin whispered and kissed my tears away. 'We're very sorry. You know that I only loved you but we had to go for our job.' he explained. 'I-I love you too.' it hurted me a little since I could just say it very easy to Kwangmin instead of Jinyoung who wanted to hear it very desperately. 

Kwangmin smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheek. 'I really hope that you will live on after this.' he muttered while wiggling with me. I slightly sobbed and clutched my hands onto his shirt. My face was buried in his chest and my eyes went teary, soon a few tears dropped down. 'Aigoo...Do I have to call the others?' he asked me nicely. I shook my head and refused. I don't want to have too much people just gaping at me when I cry. 'No..I just need you and that's enough.' I sniffed. 'I missed you so much..' I hiccupped and closed my eyes. Kwangmins grip tightened around me and he rested his head onto mine. 'I missed you too.._____~ah, I missed you too..' 

Soon, I fainted from exhaustion.

 

Farewell, Jinyoung.

 

A short one ^^ The end is near for this fanfic  ^^

Please look forward to the next two chapters, yes it's going to be 50 chapters ^^

Ppyong~!!

Love RSC!!!