Hospital.

Not In A Million Mails.

It seems that everybody grew closer with Jinyoung without hating him ^^ Kamsahmida ^^ Thanks for the comments ^^

 

The ambulance came very soon and barged in with a rush. 'Where is the person?' one of the guys asked while dragging a bed. Gongchan rapidly pointed at Jinyoung and they rushed to him. Baro who stood next to me, punched the wall making me twitch. I sobbed quietly and looked at Baro. 'W-what's going on?' I asked him shocked. Baro groaned and a few tears fell down his cheek. 'JINYOUNG!! You bastard, you promised me to not leave us so early!' Baro hissed to himself and ignored my question. 'Promised?' I thought confused but I really didn't thought further about it. The most important was that Jinyoung has to be alive. Gongchan ran to me and placed the bracelet back into my hand. 'Please don't lose it.' Gongchan said. I nodded slightly and Gongchan was gone again. He went with the ambulance brothers down and we followed them.

'Only one person is enough.' the guy in white said to us. We all quickly decided that Gongchang can go with Jinyoung and we will take the car. Gongchan nodded and bit his lip. 'Stay strong!' he said before departing with the ambulance.

Baro, CNU, Sandeul and I ran to the car and stepped in. Seatbelts doesn't need to be bulked up since we didn't have a lot of time. We got more on our mind. Baro started the car and drove away to the hospital.

(...)

 

 

It took a very long time until the doctor came out and pulled off his white mask that covered his mouth. Baro immediatly rushed to the doctor and overloaded him with question which he answered very calmly. 'He's very weak right now. We shot a lot of medicins into him and when he wakes up, we need to take another check on him. His condition is not that stable right now so please, don't make him too tired.' the doctor said. Then I rushed to the doctor and frowned my forehead. 'But what did he suffer?' I asked him. The doctor sighed and opened his binder. 'He suffered from a very rare disease. This disease is so rare that it's far beyond our knowledge. We never got the chance to study it since it was so rare that we didn't thought that it actually existed. But what we do know is that Jinyoung suffered from blood loss. His blood and immunesystem got infected with the virus and caused internal bleedings.' he answered me. 'And please excuse me.' he said, walking pass me to the reception, leaving me astonished behind.

Baro rubbed his head as he paced back and forth. My eyes got teary and looked at B1A4 that looked very guilty. 'D-did you guys know more about his disease?' I asked them while looking at them one by one. They slightly nodded and Baro was the first one who got the courage to speak. '_____~ah, we need to talk.' he said to me. I nodded slightly and waited for their answer.

'Jinyoung has this disease for a really long time. Jinyoung didn't want you to know and lied to you that it was only due lack of sleep. He was actually very sick since our first meeting with you but it then disappeared for some reason. But lately it had come back, 10 times worser. He didn't eat anymore, he's always very tired and got very weird wounds. He knew that this disease could lead him to death but as a leader he told us that he will fight this disease and stay strong until the end but it seems like he hasn't been able to do it. So it seems like he was living the time he had and spent it with you.' Baro said with a sad look.

'No...H-how....and what about Minzy?' I stuttered with a trembling voice. 'Where is she?'

Baro shook his head and sobbed a little. 'Minzy died earlier than Jinyoung with the same disease.' he answered making me shocked. 'W-what?' I asked astonished. 'Jinyoung and Minzy inherited this disease from their mother. But since Minzy was a girl, she was more vulnerable to it. ' Baro looked like I had just scratched his heart open. D-did he love Minzy?

I slapped a hand infront of my mouth and gasped with teary eyes. 'W-when?' I asked him. 'About three months ago, I think.' he said with a broken voice.

 

 

Mind playing this video when reading from here onwards? ^^  For the mood. Bang Yon Guk ft. Song Ji Eun - Going crazy

 

Then a nurse came out, disturbing our conversation. 'Excuse me but the boy inside the room kept calling for someone called ______? Is he or she here right now?' she asked while looking to us one by one.

I nodded and raised my arm. 'Yes I'm______' I said while walking past her. I don't care if i'm rude but I wanted to see Jinyoung. I opened the door and a smell of medicins made me sick. There I saw Jinyoung lying there with a lot of threats in his body. 'Jinyoung....' I whispered while a sob escaped from my mouth. I slowly walked closer to Jinyoung and observed him. He still looked very pale and looked more fragile than before.

'_____~ah' Jinyoung smiled weakly when he saw me with half-closed eyes. His voice sounded like he had to push it out with a lot of force. 'Yes...Jinyoung..I'm here. Wh-why didn't you tell me?' I asked him while holding his hand and began to cry. '____~ah...' Jinyoung whispered while he my cheek. 'If you knew. You couldn't do anything about it. I'm going to die early, it's my destiny.' he whispered. I shook my head and cried loudly. 'Jinyoung!' I cried. Jinyoung chuckled softly but then he winced in pain. 'Thanks for pretending to love me.' he suddenly said. I raised my head in surprise and looked at him with watery eyes. 'No..I-I...I can expl..-' I said but got disturbed by Jinyoung. 'Don't need to. I know I can't force someone to love me but you still pretended to love me after what I have done to get you. Even after that, I still felt very grateful, even if it was pretended, I feel very happy. Fake love can make a person very happy when he's very desperate searching for some love. And you gave me that. You gave me love even if it's pretended but you have something that wasn't really fake. You cared for me.' he smiled weakly. I shook my head and tilted my head to him, looking straight into his eyes. 'You had Minzy. Minzy loved you.'

Jinyoung slightly nodded and smiled. 'I know and I feel regretful after she died. I wish I could turn back the time and be the best brother to her.' he said with a sad look. 'But soon I will see her again.'

I frowned my forehead and sobbed when I felt the pain cutting my heart. 'Please, don't leave me...' I sobbed.

'Can you call Baro to come in?' he asked me, ignoring my request. I slightly nodded and slowly unwilling to leave him alone, turned to call for Baro who came in after my call. Jinyoung slightly smiled at Baro and chuckled. 'You know what to do.' Jinyoung said to him with a soft voice. Baro nodded with a sad look and leaned onto the wall. Jinyoung then turned to me and my skin. I was very broken by his sudden condition and cried a lot. 'If only you didn't hit me, I might have really loved you.' I sobbed. Jinyung smiled sweet at me and shook his head lightly. 'I really didn't want to be so mean but this disease made me like that. It made me a monster but it's okay. I had a very nice time with you. Would you please say, you love me again? Even if it's only fake, I just want to hear it before I die.' he asked me with a weak smile. I closed my eyes and let the tears drop. I sobbed and stood up and bended down to him. 'Jinyoung, I-I love you. Please...don't die..' I sniffed and with that I slowly kissed his cold lips. Jinyoung just smiled very happy and closed his eyes. 'Then I love you too. Then I really love you too.' he whispered only loud enough for me to hear before closing his eyes definitely while letting a tear slip down from the corner of his eyes. I screamed in grief as I heard a long beep. 'JINYOUNG!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!' I shouted but got pulled back by Baro.

He put a scarf around my eyes and dragged me away. 'No!! JINYOUNG!! Let go!!' I screamed. 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!' I asked Baro who just dragged me away. 'Jinyoung doesn't want you to see him die. I'm very sorry.' he responded with a sad voice. He ran with fast steps and cold air hit my skin. We were outside and I could hear a car stop. 'Let me go!! I want to help Jinyoung!!' I screamed and struggled to break free. 'Jinyoung is dead. You can't help him! Don't think too much about us. Soon you will be back where you belong so be happy!' Baro said with sadness before opening a door and threw me in. 'Farewell..' he muttered at me. He closed the door and as fast as I could, I pulled the scarf off my eyes and tried to open the car door. Slowly the black car was moving and I slammed the window. Baro looked with a sad look at me as I was disappearing more from his sight. 'BARO!!!! JINYOUNG!!!!' I cried and slammed the window. 'Why?!! Let me out!! JINYOUNG!!' 

My heart tore up and I really couldn't hold it any longer and screamed out as loud as I could.

 

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Love RSC!!! This chapter was actually heart tearing up for me when I wrote this. Hopefully you felt the same way and didn't hate Jinyoung anymore.

Ppyong~!!