Flying in the sky.

Not In A Million Mails.

Wahhhh!! I'm back and thanks for the new ones subscribing and the ones who has commented. Adore you guys ^^!!!

 

I looked at my watch as I nervously walked to the airport with my handbag. A loud noise disturbed my still sleepy head and I looked at the crowd under the timetables. 'Yep, that has to be my class.' I said to myself while walking to them. I looked up at the teacher who came to me with a bord and a pen. 'Your full name please?' she asked me. '____(insert your fullname)^^' I said with a smile. She checked me on her list and walked over to the others who just came in and asked the same question. I looked around and saw BOYFRIEND already there with Minzy in the middle. She was smiling brightly to them and Minwoo looked like he had seen a ghost. 'I wonder why?' I thought by myself as I observed them from a distant. I put my handbag down on the ground and puffed my cheeks of boredom. There were quiet a lot of people at this hour at the airport. Some of them were in a rush, some of them slept on the bench with a newspaper on their faces and some of them just stood there with their luggages, checking their passport out. Then a door slided open next to me, revealing Jinyoung. I widened my eyes as I looked at him. 'He isn't coming with us right?' I thought, a little panicked. As Jinyoung saw me, his face changed to happy or should I say changed with a scary grin. He ran to me and hugged me, making me stiff. 'Jagiya~!' he shouted through the whole airport. I looked at the others with widened eyes and then looked back at him. 'Sssttt...' I hissed to him. 

'Jagiya~!' he pouted. 'I'm going to miss you.' Some of the girls next to me rushed to him, probably the ones who liked him only for his outer appearance. 'Awhh...Do you need unnie to comfort you.' A girl asked Jinyoung. Jinyoung shook his head like a little kid and looked back to me with a pout. 'Will you miss me too?' he asked me with a pout. I looked from Jinyoung to the girls who were staring at me with a curious look and then back to him. I smiled weakly at him and slightly nodded. 'I..think so.' I said. Jinyoung acted like he was overhappy and hugged me tight making me gasp for air. 'Then see you next week, girlfriend.' he smirked in my ear with his normal creepy voice, making me shiver down my spine. I gulped and backed away from him but he held me tight with his arm so that I only could make 1 inch distant from him. 'Kisss..'the girls whispered excited. I widened my eyes and shook my head. 'No..You will miss me more right?' I asked him, trying to get out of this situation. Jinyoung shook his head and plummed his lips, making me back more away. Jinyoung noticed it and pinched hardly in my skin making me twitch and sjuuuuu. 

I widened my eyes as my lips touched his. 'No, my first kiss got stolen by a jerk.' I thought in my head. Jinyoung let go of me and smirked. 'Have a nice trip, jagiya~!' he sang while waving at me before leaving the airport. I still couldn't believe and looked at the door he disappeared. The girls folded their arms as they looked envious at me. 'You have such a good boyfriend.' they said before walking away, leaving me astonished behind. 

'H-h-he k-k-kiss-sed..me?' I thought shocked. 'He..kis..ssed...me..' As fast as I could I wiped my mouth multiplied times with my hands and as a cherry on top of the cake, some fresh bubblegum. I could still feel his lips on me. 'Yuck...' I thought while wiping my mouth again. I got disturbed by the teacher who motioned us to board the airliner. I looked up at the person in front of me as he stretched his hand to me. 'Ticket.' he demanded. I gasped as I forgot about the ticket but then suddenly, someone stuck two tickets in his hand. 'Let's go.' Youngmin said while pushing my shoulders the airliner in. I nodded and searched for my seat. 'Thank you Youngmin.' I said gratefully while searching my seat. As I found them, I plopped on my seat next to the window and not long after that Youngmin too. I looked confused at him. 'Don't you need to sit next to Channie?' I asked him while raising an eyebrow. Youngmin shook his head. 'I traded my seat number with a few peoples so I could sit next to you.' he smiled warmly. A smile lit up my face as I laughed silently, feeling very happy. But little did I know that Channie was observing us from a distant with a jealousy look. 

 

Well...^^ Please look forward to the next chapter ^^ Something interesting will come up :D

LOVE R.S.C!! Love the awesome comments ^^

I will update very soon ^^