Troubles.

Not In A Million Mails.

Awesome comments ^^ Love you all!
 

After asking my teacher for spare clothes, I walked the PE room back in. I changed myself while my anger was still alive in me. A lot of girls giggled at me and disappeared before I even could shoot a deathly glare to them. Suddenly Channie came to me with Minzy behind her. She grabbed me abruptly by my shirt and pushed me to the wall. 'How dare you! Do you think you're something?' she growled. I pushed her away and stared at her with hatred. Channie stumbled back almost falling with a irritated look. 'Why you...!' she shouted and grabbed my hair. I winced in pain while I tried to free my hair from her hands. 'Leave me alone!' I shouted as tears began to roll. Minzy who was shocked while observing our fight from the sideline ran away to call the teacher. Channie pulled my hair making me fall on the cold ground and kicked me in the stomach. I screamed in pain while Channie just snorted. 'You think you can beat me?' she scoffed. I hid my face in my arms while I breathed heavily because of the kick. 

The teacher came with a shocked face with Minzy behind her. 'What in the world happened here?' she asked hysterical. I kept on laying on the ground from the pain and waited for Channie to get punished but to my suprise she was left with a warning. When the pain in my stomach was bearable I looked up at the teacher who was looking down on me.

'Everything alright?' the teacher asked me while kneeling down. I nodded and sat up right while holding my stomach. 'Yeah. I think so.' I whispered. Channie who was standing in the corner snorted. 'If you really want that bracelet, you should just ask her.' the teacher suddenly said. I frowned my eyebrows and looked at the teacher. 'What?' I said while widening my eyes. Channie laughed and pretended like she was innocent. 'Yes, she just attacked me because I had the bracelett. If you just have told me that you wanted, I would have given it to you. And I just defended myself...' she acted with an almost crying voice. The teacher turned to me and sighed. 'It seems that you are getting detention.' she sighed and pulled me up. I shook my head heavily. 'What?! Why? No, I didn't even attack her, she did. It wasn't even about the bracelett.' I said shocked, trying to bring some sense in her but too bad, she believed Channie. 

'Don't lie to me. Minzy told me everything too.' the teacher said while looking at Minzy. I looked at Minzy in disbelief while she looked away. 'I think I have to punish you with running 20 times around the field for lying.' 

I looked back at the teacher with widened eyes. 'Why me? I didn't do any...' I shot back.

'25 rounds.' she interrupted me. 'No but..!' I tried. 

'30 rounds and you are going to the principal, young lady!' the teacher said angrily. I sighed and walked away. 'Fine!' I yelled angry while I walked away. I walked pass Minzy and nudged her shoulder making her lose balance for a second. Then I glared at Channie who was standing next to Youngmin, faking like she was the one getting hurt. I could see that she is enjoying this all because I received a lot of death glares from BOYFRIEND and her gang. 

I ran outside to the field to start with my 30 rounds. I cursed everybody in there including BOYFRIEND. 

'LEAVE ME ALONE!!!' I yelled my anger out and tears started to run again. While I was screaming, I didn't notice that I was running out of the school. I kept running but then I suddenly realised that I ran into the woods. I stopped and looked around. 'Where am I ?' I thought. My heart beat in my throat as I heard a crack. I turned around and saw five familiar faces smirking at me. 

'It seems that school has ended very quick.' Baro, the one with blond hair smirked. My lip trembled as I stepped back. 

'Ww-what are you doing here?' I asked afraid. 'The same as always, my dear ______' Jinyoung, the leader of the group laughed while the others smirked. 

'Omo...why do I keep getting in troubles?' I thought in panic. 'But these guys are even more dangerous than Channie.'

 

Guess who ^^ Baro, Jinyoung,...

Sorry if this chapter is a little weird :S But I updated ^o^

Please look forward to the next one ^^ Ppyong~! Love you all! (Subscribers, commenters and readers)