Chagrin

Not In A Million Mails.

As the guys who dragged me away sat next to me, I out and lowered my head.

 

B1A4 pov

 

'Wha's wrong with ____~ah?' Sandeul asked who was sitting next to Baro and tilted your head. 'She would normally freak out.'  Baro just shrugged his shoulders while pulling his black handgloves off. 'Her most precious Pipoomica is gone.' he responded to Sandeul making him raise an eyebrow. 'Who the hell is Pippomica?' he asked Baro with a scoffing tone. Baro smirked and poured some wine into his glass. 'That BOYFRIEND group. They supported her through mails under the name Pipoomica. Jinyoung knew about it and tries to crush BOYFRIEND because he...' Baro stopped while taking a nip from his wine. Sandeul still waited for him to finish his sentence but he didn't do it. 'Because he what..?' Sandeul asked him, trying to push him to finish his sentence. 'Nevermind. It's not something you should worry about.' Baro said while putting his glass down and shove closer to you. He tilted your head and observed your face. He turned your face sideways and then back to the other side. 'What does Jinyoung see in you?' Baro mumbled while letting your face hang back and backed away, back into his seat.

Gongchan who was sitting in the corner of the big van, just smirked. He folded his arms and watched Baro's actions. 'I would look out if I was you. Jinyoung doesn't like others to touch her.' Gongchan hissed while letting a sigh out. Baro lifted his hands up and shook his head. 'Don't worry. She's not my type.' Baro answered before taking another nip of his wine. Sandeul who just sat there confused, looked questioning from Baro to Sandeul. 'Why do you guys act like this? Did I miss something?' he asked confused while folding his arms too.

Baro just shook his head and looked out of the window. 'Jinyoung, you bastard..' Baro hissed in his head while looking out of the window, compared to Sandeul who was feeling the tense in the air, looked concerned. 'I don't have a good feeling about this.' he thought while looking at you while you're still asleep. 

 

Back to you.

 

'Yah! _____ wake up!' someone demanded me while shaking me heavily. I moaned a little and tried to sleep further while my head searched for some support to lay on but to my surprise I couldn't find any. 'What the...?' I thought while slowly opening my eyes, revealing a dark room with only a lamp to light the whole room up. I tried to reach for my head, as I was feeling some headache but to my surprise again, I couldn't lift up my arms. 'What's this?' I asked while trying to shake my arms but they were numb. I heard someone smirk in the corner that was covered with shadows and not long after that stepping sounds, revealing Baro.

'No use. We injected some medicins into you. You can't use anything these 2 hours.' he smirked while panic began to rise in me. 'Ho-how?' I asked shocked. 'W-when?'  I really couldn't remember how they got me. The only thing I could remember was that I was watching a videotape, but what kind of video tape, I forgot. 'Forgetting something?' Baro scoffed at me while walking closer at me. I widened my eyes and tried to shove away from him but too bad, my legs aren't moving. 'D-don't you dare to come closer...' I warned him. 'Wait until BOYFRIEND knows that I'm gone.'

Baro burst into laughter and laughed out loud. 'Are you suffering from amnesia or something?' he smirked while someone else opened the door. Sandeul walked in with an ice cream and watched me with his eyes like a raven. 'Hello, beauty. How ya doing?' he smirked while standing next to Baro.

I raised an eyebrow confused and shook my head. 'This must be a nightmare.' I whispered to myself while lowering my head. 'Hey..Did you drop her or something? She doesn't remember anything.' Baro asked Sandeul while folding his arms. Sandeul nodded. 'Yeah, back then when we dragged her out of the car. She hit her head at the car door.' Sandeul laughed making Baro laugh too. 'Oh, yeah right.'

'What are you talking about? How did you get me here?' I yelled hysterics as my fear began to come. 'Yah! You little..Be quiet!' Baro hissed at me. 'Nooo!!!' I shouted at them but got stopped by a voice which I'm the most feared of.

'You sure has changed since you came back from the trip.' Jinyoung smirked while appearing from behind Baro and Sandeul. 'J-Jinyoung...' I stuttered afraid. Jinyoung walked closer to me while putting a foot onto my chair and leaned closer to me. 'No greetings to your boyfriend, you're such a bad girl.' Jinyoung smirked while tracing with his fingers around my edges of my face. I flinched away from him and looked at the other side. 'Wait until one of the boys of BOYFRIEND comes to rescue me.' I muttered but loud enough for Jinyoung to hear. 'Bwoh? BOYFRIEND?' he scoffed. 'They won't even notice you that you're gone.'

Jinyoung motioned the others to leave the room and the door shut softly. 'Well, it seems that you're really forgetting something but I will be gladly to see you in pain again.' Jinyoung smirked while widening his eyes a little, making me twitch a little. 'Why do I have such a bad feeling about this?' I thought panicked. 'You...' Jinyoung inched closer while his breath my skin. 'Are alone now. BOYFRIEND left you...' he smirked with widened eyes. I narrowed my eyes and snorted. 'You're lying. They have promised me to never leave me.'

Jinyoung laughed and turned back to me. 'Ooh girl, that pinky swear is not strong enough to make them stay. They left you for America.' Jinyoung smirked while clacking his teeth with his tongue. Something vaguely in my mind appeared making my heart feel heavy. 'Why am I feeling this?' I thought panicked while I became miserable. 'D-don't believe you.' I stuttered to him. Jinyoung snorted and stood back up. He grabbed my hair and pulled me a little up.

'You sure are brave. Then let me help you remember it with my way.' he hissed at me making me shiver and before I knew it, my head got pulled to the ground, smashing my head slightly to the ground. I winced in pain as a few memories came back.  My sight got blurry for a second when I felt the pain and blood slowly pouring out of my wound. 'Aaaaah...!' I winced in pain while tears began to stream down my cheeks. Suddenly I remembered everything back and the wound in my heart that BOYFRIEND caused began to bleed again. The feeling I have in my heart was unbearable making me cry and scream in pain compared to Jinyoung who was just laughing at me. 'AAAAAHHH!!!' I screamed of chagrin while I cried out loudly. 

Jinyoung bended down to me while wiping a drop of blood off my head with his finger. 'You look so beautiful like this. I'm lucky that this is just the start.' Jinyoung smirked while stepping with his feet onto my hand. I felt the pain rush through my vains and screamed in pain. 'P-please stop!!' I shouted in tears.

'Ple-please...' I pleaded while the old me came back. The fear, the insecure and ofcourse the lonely girl.

 

A little dramatic ^^and a long one for not updating yesterday.

Hope you liked this chapter, a little sadistic ^o^

Please look forward to the next chapter. My inspiration is coming back ^^

Ooh, I won't be updating so much anymore from now on, because I'm suffering from some kind of weird redness in my eyes and thanks to that my mom forbid me to go on the internet so much *Booooo*

So see you soon then ^^

Ppyong~!

Ps.Lovely and awesome comments!!! Love RSC!!