Time began to flow.

Not In A Million Mails.

 

Kwangmin looked at me with questioned eyes as the room was only lighten up with a few lamps. His shiny eyes looked straight into mine as I thought about an answer. His hands down my arms and let a warm feeling behind from where he had touched me. 'Do you like me now that I'm treating you different?' he asked me again. I gasped a little as a slight blush came across my cheeks. 'I-I..' I stuttered as he inched more closer. 'Why are you so nervous?' he smiled as his breath my cheek. His arm was on the other side of me while his body covered my legs making it unable for me to escape from him. 

'Ehh..I..' I stuttered flustered. Kwangmin traced with his lips across my cheek and then to my lips. His lips felt very soft as he touched mine, making me enjoy this moment. 'I take that as a yes.' he chuckled as he kissed me again with his soft lips. 

'Why is he so good with these things?' I thought while letting me drift with him. 

 

Meanwhile with Youngmin,

 

'What is Kwangmin and ____~ah doing now?' Youngmin thought by himself while putting a finger on his chin. He snorted and looked out of the window, not that he could see much but the stars were clearly shining in the dark sky. 

'How I wish _____~ah was mine.' Youngmin muttered while gazing at the stars. 'Pabo Youngmin. She already has a boyfriend called Jinyoung. That lucky bastard.' Youngmin scolded softly. Youngmin let him fall down on the bed while hugging a pillow he found nearby. He buried his face into his pillow while a sigh escaped from his mouth.

A knock could be heard on the door and soon it revealed Jeongmin. 'Hey, what ya doing?' he asked Youngmin who tilted his head to him. 'Just lying around and thinking.' Youngmin responded back with a bored look. 'About what?' he asked him. Youngmin just shrugged his shoulders again while lying his head again on the pillow. 'Stuffs.' 

Jeongmin nodded as he walked closer to Youngmin. 'I have something to tell you.' Jeongmin began while pulling the pillow away from Youngmin. 'And that's?' he asked Jeongmin who just sighed.

'Do you remember the promotion week we had discussed with our manager?' Jeongmin asked him, trying to fresh his mind up. Youngmin thought a little and nodded slighty. 'Vaguely but what about it?' 

Jeongmin shook his head and fumbled with the ends of the pillow. 'Well...Our manager has decided to do a promotion for an year in America and it will start right away after this trip.' he said making Youngmin widen his eyes. 'Bwoh?! But what about ____~ah?' Youngmin asked. 'You just get to know her and we're leaving her already?' 

Jeongmin just shrugged his shoulders and smiled weakly. 'I can't do anything about it since it's our job. Protecting ____~ah is just a sidejob. We can't drop our real job since we have practiced so much to get where we are.' Jeongmin said sadly. Youngmin sighed and let his shoulders fall. 

'Does the others already know about it?' Youngmin asked him. Jeongmin shook his head as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. 'I'm going to send them a message now.' he mumbled while touching something on his phone.

'I'm sorry ______~ah.' Youngmin thought while looking  at Jeongmin typing a message. 

Minzy who stood at the door eavesdropping them, grinned devilish. 'Good to know.' Minzy grinned before walking away. 

 

Sadly it has to go like this  -_-, Poor _____~ah to have such a little time to hang out with them....

Please look forward to the next chapter, only one more chapter about the trip and then the trip will end and B1A4 coming back into the story..

Love RSC.!! Love the awesome comments and supports ^^

You guys rocks!!!!