Schoolday

Not In A Million Mails.

'Well, who do we have here?" Channie, the meanest bully of seoul highschool smirked. I put on my glasses and tried to collect my books back from the ground. It's not only me who's getting bullied, everybody could be her target but she most likely would pick the first one she sees and I have got really bad luck today. 

'If it isn't _____?' 

'What do you want?' I asked with hatred. 

'Such a big mouth, no wonder how you can eat so much food. I wonder how fat you are!' she scoffed while her gang giggled. I clenched my fist as I clutched my teeth. 

'Yah! Yes, I like to eat but so what?! I'm not fat!' I shot back. 

'We shall see.' Channie smirked while she motioned the others with her hand. 'Throw water over her!' 

'What,' I asked in shock but my mouth got filled with cold water and my clothes got soaked wet and was sticking onto my body. My arms trembled as cold caught my warmth. 

'See, I told ya! She's all fat!' she said pointing to my shirt that's becoming more transparent. I embraced myself to hide my bra and ran to the toilet. 'Damned!' I hissed. The other girls giggled as they saw me pass by with chattering teeth. 

I ran to the toilets and hid myself behind a toilet. 'Why me, Why today?' I cried. I took out my phone and sent Pipoomica a mail. Yes, my phone can do that.

 

Pipoomica,

it has happened again. I don't know what to do.

Please help me.

 

Since that day when I sent Pipoomica a mail back, we became very good friends and he was always supporting me because I'm always being bullied, not by Channie but others out of school. When I feel sad, I would send him a mail and he will always reply back within a few seconds. I didn't care if I didn't know him but I trusted him. He's very important to me. I waited and waited and then my phone rang. I immediately lifted my hand up with my phone and nervously opened the mail.

 

Don't be afraid.

They're just feeling very insecure, that's why they are bullying you.

Don't let them get to you because then they will win.

Never let them win, remember that !

I'll support you!

_______~! Fighting!

Pipoomica

 

I smiled as I sighed. Such a warm mail. Thank You! I stood up and looked into the mirror. My clothes were soaked wet and my make-up was all ruined but still, a smile got up to my face. I chuckled as I saw myself. 'Look at you. Crying is for little girls.' I said to the person in the mirror. I wiped my tears away and grabbed my bag. Lucky, I've got extra clothes with me. I changed myself, changed my make-up and walked the toilets out with a  smile. A little mail can make me feel much better.

 

I'm not good with writing warm mails but I will try my best. Please look forward to the next chapter ^^