Chapter 61

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHANNON'S POV

 

I was already awake and I was looking at the news over my phone.

 

My parents already ask the authority to look for me.

 

It's trending news now in the other side of the world.

 

Hubby is being kind to me now but I'm not sure if she loves me now or if she gets over with Jiyeon unnie already.

 

I didn't stay at EJ unnie's house because aunty and uncle might see me.

 

I already explain things to EJ unnie over the phone. At first she's against it but after few more convincing words she already agreed but just like what I said before.

 

I have to make Areum love me for a month before I go back to New York again.

 

I'm sure when I'm back to New York my parents will take me back to England and ground me for running away.

 

I heaved a deep sigh.

 

"That was a deep sigh" I got startled when I saw hubby inside my room.

 

"H-hubby...how did..When did you get there?" I almost don't know what to say.

 

She laughs and sits beside me on the bed.

 

"I actually knock but it seems like you didn't hear me so I get in and a saw a kid who is spacing out" She said.

 

I pout.

 

"I'm not a kid." I whined.

 

"Of course you are... By the way why don't you live with Eunjung unnie?" She ask

 

I felt sad so I look down.

 

"Don't you want me to be here anymore?" I ask with a sad tone.

 

Does she hate me that much that she wanted to get rid of me?

 

"Can't you let me finish my one month?" I ask again.

 

"H-hey... I didn't mean it that way wifey" she said

 

I look at her.

 

"Hubby what am I to you now?" I ask coz I'm confused about her sudden change of action.

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

While Mrs. Kim and her friends are still not doing what I told them to do.

 

Miss Song is silently crying here in her desk. She's so afraid that she might get fired.

 

"Don't worry Miss Song. I may fail but you won't get fired. I won't let that happen" I said and smile to her.

 

"How can you be so sure?" She asks and I can see her tears falling.

 

"Because I'm Park Jiyeon. PARK Jiyeon" I said to her.

 

And her eyes widen.

 

"Y-you..." She can't even say it..

 

I just smile at her.

 

Before she can even say something someone grab my arm and drag me outside.

 

"What are you trying to do?!" Gyuri angrily ask when we finally get outside.

 

"We are partners here so if you fail I will also fail!" She said.

 

I shove her hand away from me.

 

"Partners? If we will get the same thing in here we should do the same thing and the same kind of work but all you do is to sit there all day." I said to her even though my head is throbbing.

 

"If this is a game to you then for me it’s not. So take it seriously" She said and goes back inside.

 

What the hell!!

 

So I'm the one who's not taking things seriously?

 

Is she kidding me or she's just really dumb?

 

Molla

 

Since I'm already outside I decided to go around the building to confirm my list.

 

I said before I don't have to confirm it anymore but to see is to believe right?

 

While I was roaming around I confirm things and it's actually worse than I ever imagine.

 

I only pretend to be looking for someone so that I can get inside to each department.

 

Heol.

 

No wonder unnie has a lot of work though this company has hundreds of employees.

 

They're all useless lazy creatures.

 

Tss.

 

After few hours of roaming around I came back to the HR.

 

I saw Mrs. Kim talking and her friends chatting and gossiping with each other and also Park Gyuri while Miss Song is doing all the work again.

 

I hit my head but I forgot about my injury so I got hurt

 

PABO!!

 

Anyway I walk towards Miss Song.

 

This woman deserves a promotion.

 

"Ms. Song why are you working so hard?" I ask her.

 

"I can't get fired M-Ms. Park" She answered me of course it's only me who can hear her.

 

"Call me Jiyeon and close your mouth about it." I said and she nods.

 

"You didn't answer my question" I said.

 

"Because my family depends on me. My mother is sick and I have to support my brother and sister for their studies" she said.

 

"How about your father?" I ask coz I'm a very curious kid.

 

"He's gone" she said.

 

"I'm sorry" I apologize.

 

"It's ok" she said and continues her work

 

I decided to help her.

 

Gosh why do I feel like I'm gonna get sick?

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

Kyul and I decided not to tell anyone about our engagement yet.

 

We plan to do it tomorrow coz the today she's loaded of meetings.

 

But I'm really happy that finally we can settle down and she'll be mine forever.

 

I can't for that to happen.

 

"You seem so happy today" Eunjung commented.

 

"There's no reason for me to be sad" I said and I just can't remove the smile on my face.

 

"Tss. You're too happy with Qri huh?" She said.

 

Am I getting too obvious?

 

"By the way how's Jiyeon?" I ask changing the topic and of course to check on my sister because she said yesterday that she's not feeling well.

 

"Uhm she's...she's ok now. She's on the HR" she answered.

 

"How about her mission?" I ask

 

She never reports anything to me.

 

"She said she had a list but she have to confirm them first." She answered and I just nod.

 

"And did you already tell her that you are not yet ready for you know?" I ask and she sighed.

 

"Eunjung my sister was actually expecting you to propose after your graduation and that would be two months from now. You should tell her as soon as possible before you this leads to misunderstanding again" I said.

 

She sighed again

 

"I know my sister could pressure you but she loves you so I know she can wait and understand if you explain it to her” I said.

 

"Yeah. I will...I will talk to her about it as soon as possible." She answered.

 

"What is it exactly that's holding you back? Are you doubting your feelings for my sister? Is there someone making you confused with your own feelings?" I ask.

 

"No of course not. I love her and I couldn't imagine my life without her." she said and brush her hair in frustration.

 

"Then what is it?" I ask

 

There's something wrong with her that's why she's holding back coz I can see how much she and my sister love to be with each other's side.

 

They would separate if it's possible.

 

"I can't propose" She said.

 

"Huh? You can't propose?" I ask and almost burst out laughing with her reason.

 

"Are you serious Eunjung? Hahha The real reason for this is you can't propose?" I ask while laughing.

 

"Yah! Quit laughing...I feel like I'm going to faint if I tried to propose to her" she said.

 

"So you did tried to propose to her?" I ask

 

This Ham Eunjung is so funny.

 

"Yeah. The day after I remember everything. I ask her out. We are together the whole day and I tried to propose to her several times that day. I already said the introductory parts, romantic words but when I'm on the part that I was about to ask her to marry me I failed. I can't even say it my heart is beating so fast and loud making and I feel like I'm going to lose air" She said and she really looks frustrated.

 

Well at least she's willing to propose but she just can't say it.

 

I thought she wasn't ready but it turns out to be a funny one.

 

"Well, maybe you need to practice what to say and how will you say it" I said and still laugh at her

 

She throws a crumpled paper on me.

 

Damn this girl is forgetting that I'm the CEO.

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

Park Hyomin keeps laughing at me.

 

It's not my fault when the words won't just come out of my mouth.

 

I already have the ring and all I have to do is ask Jiyeon to marry me.

 

But damn...

 

Why is it so hard to say it?

 

I feel like I'm gonna faint before I could even ask her.

 

I know she would say yes to me but I really feel nervous about it.

 

Its break time and just like yesterday we will proceed to the training room first.

 

I saw Jiyeon sitting on the chair her eyes are close.

 

I walk closer to her and then squat in beside her chair then kiss her cheek ignoring the stares from our co-interns.

 

Those rumors are so annoying.

 

She slowly opens her eyes.

 

"Does your head hurt?" I ask her

 

"A little but I'm sleepy" She said and hug me.

 

"Do you wanna go home?" I ask.

 

"Nope. I'm fine" She said and then sits properly.

 

"Are you sure? You look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter