Chapter 7

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AREUM'S POV

 

 

I'm here at the bench with Jiyeon.

 

Our teacher was not around so we're just wasting our time here.

 

Jiyeon looks nervous and uncomfortable.

 

I always caught her spacing out.

 

"Mind to share what's bothering you?" I ask.

 

She sighed.

 

"I'm going to meet Jungie's parents" She said.

 

"So?"

 

"She will introduce me as her fiancée" She said and I look at her.

 

 

"FIANCEE?" I ask in shock

 

"I thought you guys are just bestfriends. No wonder you were acting so mushy to each other" I said.

 

"What mushy are you talking about? We are never like that and we're just really bestfriends" She said.

 

Ok now it's really confusing.

 

"Can you explain things to me? Just a little bit more but this time slowly" I said.

 

"I haven't explained anything to you yet Areumie so listen very carefully" She said and started to explain things to me.

 

"Oh so it's a fake then why are you so nervous?" I curiously ask.

 

"I'm nervous about how they would view me. I'm nervous about what if they don't like me" She said

 

"So what if they don't like you? You said it's just all pretend. It doesn't matter if Eunjung's parents like you or not what matters is that Eunjung will get her parents attention right?" I said.

 

This friend of mine is unaware of her feelings.

 

Everyone who will see them together could easily say that they are both in love.

 

It's only them who failed to notice it because they were too overwhelmed by it.

 

"Right, maybe I'm so anxious about things. I'm thinking too much this past few days about lots of things" She said and sighed.

 

She seems to be burdened.

 

"Jiyeon where are your family? And you talk about your unnies before. Where are they?" I ask.

 

"I don't really remember where are my mom and my dad. My unnies? They forget about me" She said and she looks really sad.

 

"I'm sorry for asking about that" I apologize.

 

"Nah it's ok. Maybe I should get use to the pain until I get numbed and feel nothing at all" She said.

 

"Wow that was really something. But don't worry you still have Eunjung and me also" I said and smile to her.

 

"Areumie where are your family? Why do I feel like you are hiding something" She said.

 

I sighed.

 

"I'll tell you about that when I'm ready.” I answered

 

Up until now I can't sort my feelings out.

 

It's very confusing or am I just really a pabo that's why I can't understand.

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

I'm standing here near the window in Soyeon's office.

 

"Isn't that a good thing that she's hanging out with someone now?" Hyomin suddenly came closer to me and look at the window.

 

She was close enough to me that I could smell the fragrance of her hair.

 

This girl never fails to amuse me.

 

She never fails to make me fall in love with her every time.

 

I had been in love with her for years but still I can't find the courage to tell her about how I really feel.

 

"Kyul?"

 

"KYUL?"

 

"Huh? W-what?" I snap back when I realize that I had been staring at her for a while.

 

I blushed and look out of the window again while I'm trying to calm my heart.

 

I heard her chuckle.

 

"Kyul I know I'm prettier than you but you don't actually have to stare on my face" She proudly said.

 

This dork Jinja.

 

"Who told you're pretty?" I ask trying to sound cool even though my heart seems to be exploding inside me.

 

"Me? You?" She answered.

 

"When did I say that you are?" I ask again.

 

"Hmm? Yesterday? A while ago?" She said.

 

Well, it's true that I always tell her that but there's no way I'll act sweet to her right now and make myself blush in front of her.

 

"I don't remember. Maybe you are just dreaming" I denied.

 

"YAH! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME?" She said and hit my shoulder.

 

I just chuckled.

 

"Fine, fine you're pretty" I said so that she will stop hitting me.

 

"Just that?" She said.

 

"Eh? What else do you want then?" I ask and start to hit me again.

 

"Yah! Stop! Fine you're pretty and y too Minnie stop hitting me" I said and thanks goodness she stopped

 

"You're a sadist Park Sunyoung" I by calling her real name.

 

"Whatever Jihyun unnie" She said

 

I frowned and get quiet.

 

"Mwoya? You're mad at me for calling you in your real name but you mercilessly call me on my own" She said and hug my arm and rest her head on my shoulder.

 

I'm not mad because she calls me in my real name. I don't mind what name she wanted to call me but please not unnie.

 

Then I suddenly feel that she starts to tickle me.

 

"Kyul" She said while tickling my sides

 

"Kyul" She did it again until I can't hold my laugh anymore.

 

"Stop Minnie. Haha" I said and finally she stops.

 

"There you're not mad at me now" She said.

 

How can I be mad at you?

 

"Tss. You're just lucky" I said and she laughs.

 

"Oh wait stay here. I'm gonna get something in my car" She said and rush outside.

 

I could only shook my head.

 

"Why not confess already Qri-ah" Soyeon suddenly said without even looking at me.

 

She's doing something in her laptop.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about Sso" I said pretending to be innocent.

 

"By the way where is Boram? It's odd that she's not with you during our vacant" I said trying to change the topic.

 

"I ask her to do something for me and don't try to change the topic you're being obvious that you are avoiding to talk about it. Just confess already. Hyomin won't stay single forever and she won't wait for you either especially she doesn't have a clue on what you really feel" she said.

 

"You're talking strange things Sso" I said and look outside the window again.

 

But she's right Hyomin won't wait for me but what if she doesn't feel the same.

 

I can't risk our friendship.

 

It's so hard to fall in love with your bestfriend.

 

 

BORAM'S POV

Miss Soyeon asks me to borrow these books on the list here in the library.

 

I don't know what she's going to do with these books.

 

It's too many.

 

How is she supposed to read all of this?

 

"If Soyeon find out that you are frowning while doing what she told you to do I'm sure she'll be so furious." Eunjung said

 

I just make face on her.

 

"You know what you could just ask the librarian to give you these books on the list since it's for Soyeon. I'm sure they're going to give it to you right away" She said.

 

And I gave her a death glare.

 

She's lucky we are in the library so I can't yell at her.

 

"I'm looking for this books for damn almost an hour Ham Eunjung and you are there just telling me to do that right now?" I said while gritting my teeth.

 

"He-he-he relax Boram unnie. You didn't ask me that's why" she said

 

I don't even know what's the use of going with me if she's not even helping me.

 

"Why don't you just go with Jiyeon?" I ask her as I give the list to of books to the librarian.

 

"Hmmm. I wanna give her time with her new friend" She said.

 

"You know I didn't know that you could be so clingy. You almost curse all of your admirers." I said.

 

"Well Jiyeon is different. I've been with her since we were just kids and I'm very comfortable around her. I feel at home every time I'm with her" She said and I can see that her eyes are sparkling while she's talking about her bestfriend.

 

No wonder she's always excited to her grandmother every weekend before.

 

"You know what I think you are in love with her" I said.

 

"Mwo? Me in love with Jiyeon?" She unbelievably asks.

 

"Yup just have some time to observe and compare your actions and how you feel towards her and me. I'm your friend too and you talk to me because you are comfortable with me too. Just think about it." I said and the books arrive at the same time.

 

"I'm going back to Miss Soyeon's office now. Think about it carefully Eunjung" I said and I left her deep in her thoughts.

 

Crap these books are damn heavy.

 

I take the books to Miss Soyeon's office.

 

She's talking to someone over the phone.

 

"Alright aunty I'll send you the money later" She said and hang up her phone.

 

"Miss Soyeon here are the books now" I said and place the books on her side table.

 

"Ok" She said and I just stand there and stare at her.

 

"What?" She asks when she notices me.

 

"Miss Soyeon it's not that I'm meddling with your personal life but I find it odd that your aunt keeps asking for money almost every day" I said and try to contemplate her reaction.

 

"Continue" She said signaling me to explain further

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter