Chapter 18

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm here at my parent’s office listening to my mom listening to her plans for the party tonight.

 

"Red wine? Or champagne? Which one do you think should we serve for tonight?" She asks.

 

"Uhm...Champagne?" I said.

 

I was actually guessing coz I'm really not into liquors.

 

I don't drink those beverages.

 

"Red wine actually suits the occasion" She said.

 

"Oh ok" I just agreed like I said I don't know anything about that matter.

 

"How about the covers? Should we use white or cream?" She asks again.

 

"Uhmm.. I think white will do" I said.

 

"Let's use cream instead." She said.

 

Seriously, what's the use of asking me?

 

"Let's go for the cake. Should we have chocolate cake with strawberries or just plain chocolate" She asks again.

 

"I would choose Uhm....." I said like I'm trying to weigh my thoughts for it.

 

"Chocolate with strawberries" She said.

 

"Right I was about to say that Mom" I said but I actually waited for her to say it.

 

Seems like Jiyeonnie can't have a cake for tonight.

 

Should I buy one for her?

 

Ah I guess I'll just buy ice cream for her instead.

 

"Eunjung" I snap back when Mom called me.

 

"Yeah?" I replied

 

"Miss Park Soyeon asks me about you accompanying her sister but Krystal would be in the party too. I hope you will not take her for granted. Is the Park your friend?" She asks.

 

Damn why Krystal has to get in the way?

 

I'm planning to have a perfect night for Jiyeon.

 

"Neh. We're very close actually" I answered and smile.

 

I was talking about Jiyeon but Mom probably thinks its Hyomin.

 

I can't wait to see how she will react to the news.

 

"By the way the Parks will be having a party on weekends but they didn't mention what it is for. Do you know something about it?" Mom asks.

 

Hmm I just actually learn that they were throwing a party just right now but for sure it's for Jiyeon.

 

"Well I'm not sure but I guess they will introduce the youngest Park to the public" I said and Mom looks surprise just by knowing that what more when she finds out that it's Jiyeon.

 

"Hmm. I almost forget that the late Parks have three daughters. We shouldn't have missed that. Another heiress of the most powerful family." She said.

 

"Yep" I just said.

 

"Mom what if I like one of the Parks. Would you still force me to marry Krystal?" I ask

 

As I don't understand why did they agree to work with the Jung’s?

 

"Yes. We have words of honor we can't just take that back." She said

 

"Words of honor? The people you are trying to work with have no honor at all Mom. They cannot be trusted and I'm sure you're very aware of that" I said trying not to raise my voice on her.

 

We should have a friendly talk as much as possible.

 

"There are things that we cannot undone Eunjung. You don't understand" she said.

 

"Mom I'm 20 explain it to me so that I would understand and what do you mean by cannot be undone? Are they threatening you?" I ask and she seems to be uncomfortable.

 

So all of this was not for money and business after all.

 

There's a deeper reason for this arrange marriage.

 

But what is it?

 

I receive a text message from Boram unnie.

 

I told her to beep me when something happens.

 

Eunjung your princess was sent to the clinic because of Krystal again

 

I clenched my fist as I read the message.

 

"Mom, seems like I'm not needed here anymore could I go back to school now?" I ask.

 

"I thought you will be staying here the whole afternoon?" She said.

 

"I was supposed to but something came up. This is really important" I said and leave her office then I run to the parking area to get my car.

 

I immediately start the car and drive to school.

 

While I'm driving I call Boram unnie.

 

"Hey what happen?" I immediately ask when she pick up my call.

 

"Well, Hello to you too Miss Eunjung. Jiyeon has been a victim of Krystal again but she didn't get injured like before. Thanks to her unnies they're just in time to save their sister" She explains.

 

"If it's not that bad, why is she in the clinic?" I worriedly ask

 

"Well she's having a stomachache" She answered

 

Stomachache?

 

Did she eat chocolate again?

 

Then I guess she really needs me there.

 

"She ate chocolate?" I ask

 

"Well actually Krystal forced her to drink it." She said.

 

I bid my goodbye and hang up.

 

That's Krystal.

 

How dare she hurt Jiyeon?

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

Hyomin and Soyeon are trying to help Jiyeon who is curling up in the bed right now because of pain.

 

"Seems like you both don't know what to do. Is it the first time?" I ask.

 

"No it's not but we were still young when that happen and it was Mom and Dad who healed her." Soyeon explain

 

"Send her to the hospital" I suggested.

 

"I believe they could do no help to this" Hyomin and just sigh while wiping Jiyeon's sweat.

 

I turn to look at my sister she had a visible bruise on the side of her lips. Also a bandage on her forehead because she had a small cut.

 

That Krystal's friend hit her with a bottle that's why she loses consciousness.

 

"Are you feeling better?"  I ask

 

"A bit dizzy unnie but that's not what I'm worried about. It's our family gathering." She said

 

"Don't worry I'm still here with you. We both know the truth so just don't listen to them. Have some rest so that you won't feel dizzy again." I said and help her lie on her bed again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter