Chapter 21

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

Right now I'm watching Hyomin forcing Krystal to apologize to her little sister which is my girlfriend.

 

Yup she's my girl and I'm proud of that.

 

I wanted the whole world to know but it's still forbidden at this moment.

 

Now back to Krystal.

 

Why saying sorry seems too hard for her to say?

 

She looks like a pabo kneeling there while her hands are raised up in the air.

 

It's not that I like to see something like this but I guess she deserves to receive a punishment they called the Park Hyomin's way.

 

If Soyeon prefer talking Hyomin prefer action and violence if needed.

 

I'm not close to them before but I don't have to be close to them just to know those things.

 

Everyone knows it.

 

Actually it wasn't that worst today before I saw Hyomin hang a student on the pole and ask him to apologize to everyone.

 

Her ways are dreadful.

 

I wonder what she will do to me if she found out that her sister and I just broke their rules.

 

Heol I'm having goose bumps

 

"Should you be helping your fiancée right now? Eunjung-shi" someone suddenly interrupts.

 

I turn to the owner of the voice.

 

Yoo Seungho

 

Is he ordering me what to do?

 

I'm a Ham

 

"I keep opposing that engagement so it isn't final. I will not marry her and I will never change my mind. Another thing, I'm still on the right mind to remember that opposing the Parks is the same as suicide. You could save her if you want Seungho-shi" I said with my stern voice while arms are crossed.

 

He's stunned in his position.

 

Maybe he's not expecting me to answer that way.

 

He doesn't know me really well.

 

Oh yes how could he?

 

I don't talk to anyone before.

 

"Apologize n-"

 

"It's enough unnie. We're getting too much attention here. I'm feeling uncomfortable about it. Please unnie" Jiyeon said interrupting her unnie.

 

"Alright normally I wouldn't mind if this stay here for days until she said sorry to you but because you ask me then fine. I'll let her go" Hyomin said halfheartedly.

 

Then Seungho run to help Krystal.

 

Tss. Why don't this two get married so that I could be happy with my Jiyeon?

 

"Jungie" I didn't notice that Jiyeon is standing here beside me now tugging the end of my sleeves.

 

I can help but smile at her cuteness.

 

She's like a kid.

 

"What is it?" I ask while giving her a sweet smile.

 

She let go of my sleeve and look away.

 

Huh?

 

"Wae? Is something wrong?" I ask.

 

"Tss. It's just....just...Uhm...NOTHING...never mind just go to your class now" She said and push me to leave.

 

"Ok ok. I'll leave now no need to push me" I said.

 

Then I wink at her before I start walking and headed to my room.

 

Then I remember..

 

I stop my track

 

HYOMIN WAS THERE?!

 

DAMN

 

I turn to look back and felt relief when I saw her with Qri.

 

Seems like she didn't witness the scene between me and her sister.

 

Gosh! I hope we didn't get caught.

 

I just forget everything when I'm with Jiyeon.

 

Park Jiyeon how could you be so cruel to me?

 

You occupy the all the remaining spaces in my heart and now you are totally invading my mind.

 

Ham Eunjung stop being cheesy.

 

 

 

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

"Soyeon where are the others? It's odd that we got here first." Boram said when we entered out classroom.

 

We are close now that she could talk to me like that but it's alright.

 

"Probably Hyomin is down at the third floor to punish the es and I am guessing that you could find Eunjung to where my sister Jiyeon is. I don't know where is Qri. I didn't see their car yet. I bet the Lee sisters are still not here." I explained coldly to her.

 

I wanted to make it sound like I wasn't interested at all but I just realize that I made my answer too long for anyone to consider it uninterested.

 

Ahrrghh!! Pabo Park Soyeon

 

I'm still pissed with her because of the other day.

 

How could she be so slow?

 

I just sit her on my desk and cross my arms.

 

"Uhmm Soyeonnie have I done something wrong?" She asks but I didn't reply.

 

"You seem so cold to me since yesterday after I ask you who is the one you're attracted with. You could tell me if you don't want me asking that kind of question. You know I'm just you-"

 

"Will you please be quiet? I'm still your boss and you can't just ask me whatever you want." I shut her but I didn't mean to say those words to her.

 

I look at her and I regret doing that.

 

She looks startled and worried

 

And

 

Hurt?

 

Well I'm not sure.

 

Some part of me doesn't care coz I'm Park Soyeon but could also feel guilt inside of me.

 

Anyway it's already said and done taking it back won't be a help at all.

 

I just ignore her and get my notes.

 

She didn't bother me anymore either.

 

Ah molla

 

Park Soyeon focus on other things you got a lot of problem to work on to.

 

You got no time for things like this Soyeon.

 

You promise to take good care of the business and your sisters.

 

 

KRYSTAL'S POV

 

Seungho brought me to the rooftop after of the embarrassing thing made by the Parks to me.

 

"Hey your knees still hurting?" Seungho ask as massage my knees.

 

"Damn those Park's! When our family get to the top I'll make sure their lives will be a living hell. I'll make sure they'll be crawling on the ground" I said while clenching my fist.

 

"Lower your voice someone might hear you."Seungho said to me.

 

"By the way did you already get rid of the girl?" I ask.

 

"Not yet. After class this afternoon" He answered and sit beside me.

 

"What do you mean this afternoon?! What if she told anyone about it? What will you do?" I ask him angrily.

 

"Fine I'll tell them to do it now. We will find way to do it without anyone noticing. Don't be mad at me" He said.

 

"How can I be not mad to you?! You are not thinking Seungho. If we lose this and that girl tell someone that she saw you opening the book we will lose everything. We will remain tailing the Ham's, Lee's and those Park's" I said angrily again.

 

He sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter