Chapter 52

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

Soyeon unnie and go downstairs at the same time.

 

I'm already the new CEO and its damn tiring but I'm on leave today until tomorrow for a special occasion.

 

"Unnie are you ready for tomorrow?" I ask her while we are heading to the dining area to have our breakfast.

 

"I'm actually very nervous Hyo" she said.

 

"Well I never been experience it before but I think being nervous is a normal thing." I said.

 

"Yeah, I think it is" She just said.

 

When we arrive at the dining area unnie and I look at each other and can only sigh and shook my head.

 

I will not be surprise if my sister gets married first before me.

 

If you're wondering what is my sister doing well, she's there in the dining table staring at her phone while smiling like an idiot.

 

I slowly go to my seat and snatch her phone.

 

"Yah! unnie. Give it back!" she said and tried to get her phone from me but she failed

 

"Ok unnie let's see what is our baby sister is smiling at." I said teasingly.

 

"Sure I wanna know too" Soyeon unnie join the teasing and Jiyeon just cover her face with both of her hands.

 

Cute maknae.

 

Anyway back to her phone

 

I check her phone and she's looking at her pictures with her Jungie.

 

I just give back her phone.

 

"Unnie our sister needed to see a doctor" I said and started to eat.

 

"Huh? Wae? What's on the phone?" Soyeon unnie ask.

 

"I'm in love with Kyul and you are too but we never act like her. She sees Eunjung every day and spend almost all of her time with Eunjung yet she's like a crazy person smiling like an idiot looking at Eunjung's pictures" I said and Jiyeon pouts.

 

Unnie and I laugh at her.

 

"By the way Eunjung is already discharged right? Too bad she can't join the graduation it's just two months before that. She'd miss almost three months of classes." Soyeon unnie said.

 

Then I remember that graduation is indeed just around the corner.

 

The time where Kyul and I will be separated.

 

I sighed.

 

"Don't worry unnie. Four years won't be that long especially when you are always busy" Jiyeon said to comfort me.

 

I just smile to her.

 

"By the way you and Areumie are still not ok?" I ask her.

 

"Unnie I never hated her. It's just her who didn't want to talk to me so I'm just here" she said and eats happily.

 

I bet she didn't know yet

 

"You two better fix things while you still have time" I said.

 

"Eh? What do you mean unnie?" she ask and I just shrug and continue eating.

 

Clueless maknae.

 

 

 

 

BORAM'S POV

 

"Boram-ah you have to be prepared. Your wedding is going to happen tomorrow" Umma said.

 

"WHAT? TOMORROW?"

 

Did I just hear her right?

 

"Umma what do you mean by tomorrow? You want me to marry a stranger whom I will meet on the day of our wedding? I'm not going to escape. Can't we have at least some proper introduction first?" I said

 

Coz DAMN IT'S SO FAST!!

 

And it's freaking me out.

 

I know I'm going to get married but I didn't imagine this to be a like this.

 

Also I was still hoping for Jiyeon's promise.

 

What if she already find a way and I'm going to get married by tomorrow?

 

Everything is worthless now.

 

"Boram-ah we can't cancel this anymore you fiancée already spent a lot to this and the elders also agreed to this so there's nothing we can do anymore." Umma said.

 

This is the time that I wanted to escape.

 

I just can sigh.

 

Maybe Soyeon and I are not really meant to be together.

 

But no matter what happen I'll never regret that I fall in love with someone like her.

 

I never regret having her as my first love

 

First girlfriend

 

And

 

First kiss.

 

I love you so much Sso and I always will.

 

You'll always have a space in my heart.

 

I hope you'll be happy

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm on my way to Jiyeon's house. She said there is something important that we have to do.

 

By the way I'm already discharged in the hospital but I still have to take my medicine and go for a regular checkup.

 

But somehow I'm happy because I have to because next school year Jiyeon with be my classmate and that means we will graduate together.

 

When I arrive in her house she happily welcome me in her embrace like we haven't seen each other for years where in fact we just separated last night and have and talk to each other over the phone till she fall asleep.

 

Well I'm not really complaining. Just saying.

 

"Jungie I miss you" She said and I giggled.

 

"Gosh you just got separated for hours maknae. Don't be silly" Hyomin commented and again.

 

"Unnie don't be too bitter ok? Qri unnie will be here in any moment so you could hug her all you want and leave me alone with my Jungie" She said to her unnie.

 

Hyomin just rolled her eyes on her.

 

She then pulls me to seat on the couch.

 

"What is the important thing that we have to do?" I ask.

 

She looks at me and smile.

 

"You'll know later Jungie." She said and I could only shrug at her.

 

"But you have to grow your hair again. You have to like an unnie than an oppa" she said

 

"I thought you like me looking like an oppa?" I ask.

 

"Jungie I like it but I don't like lots of girls flirting with you" she said while frowning.

 

I just giggled at cute jealous girlfriend.

 

"My love I never flirt with them. You know me." I said and cupped her face.

 

She's pouting.

 

"Arasso. I will grow my hair long again for you but I'm afraid I'd be less attractive to you" I said and she giggled

 

"Pabo. I don't love you because you look like an oppa. I love you because you are Ham Eunjung. Your looks doesn't really doesn't matter to me. For me I'm still attracted to you whether you look like an unnie or an oppa" She said.

 

I could see the sincerity in her eyes.

 

We are just emerge into staring each other.

 

I love her eyes.

 

Her lips

 

I love everything about her.

 

"Uhm Jiyeon"

 

We both look at the owner of the voice and I admit I'm still pissed with this girl.

 

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

Thinking about things that happen to my life.

 

The pain, sadness, loneliness, heartbreak and sorrow.

 

Well it's very crucial but I'm still alive.

 

And even though those imply negative things I had to live life positively.

 

I had to move on.

 

For myself and for those who believed in me.

 

My grandfather has become so furious when I told him that Jiyeon is not my girlfriend and just my friend but I didn't got scared or surprise by it.

 

I think one day if he will say he love me and treat me right that would be the time that I will be shock like some miracle just happen.

 

Any way things were clear now but Jiyeon and I are still not speaking with each other.

 

She still sits right next to me in class and there are times.

 

Well lots of times actually that we bump into each other but end up ignoring each other.

 

I know it's my fault and I should be the one to apologize but I don't know maybe I can't find the right timing or I just really didn't have the courage to talk to her again after what I just did.

 

"You're still not talking to her?" Unnie ask me.

 

We are here in the Park's mansion Hyomin unnie and Soyeon unnie invited us because of the big event that's going to happen tomorrow.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter