Chapter 50

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BORAM'S POV

I wanna run back to her and take back everything I said last night but I can't.

 

Something is stopping me from doing so.

 

That time when she forces me to look at her and say I don't love her I wanna break down already. Fortunately I manage to say goodbye instead.

 

I feel so guilty every time her sad face crosses my mind.

 

It's hard to see her breaking especially when you know that you're the reason for it.

 

It's hard to see her cry when you know you can't let her cry in your shoulder to comfort her.

 

It's hard to say I don't love her when the truth is I love her so much and she's everything to me now.

 

But now I just lost my everything.

 

I feel so empty.

 

"Boram-ah, time for breakfast honey" Umma open door of my room and said.

 

"I'm not hungry Umma." I said without looking at her.

 

I'm just lying here in my bed facing the other side looking my window.

 

"But you didn't eat last night too" she worriedly said

 

"Did you already choose someone for me to marry?" I ignore her remarks and ask her even though I know it would bring me bad news.

 

"You're Appa is still busy so I think that will happen next week. For now you're still free" She said

 

Free?

 

Free from what?

 

I already feel like I was a prisoner in this village waiting to take orders from someone and do as they please.

 

I heard Mom already left the room.

 

So next week I'll be saying goodbye to Soyeon already.

 

Well maybe she already hates me to death after what I just did to her.

 

Then I heard the door opens again.

 

*sigh*

 

"I told you I'm not hungry" I said.

 

"Well I'm not here to feed you. I'm going to kill you instead"

 

Huh?

 

I immediately get up and look at her.

 

"J-Jiyeon"

 

She's standing in front of me while her arms are crossed.

 

"Yup unnie that's my name. Did you know that Soyeon unnie get drunk and got herself into an accident last night?" She said while looking around my room.

 

Soyeon got into an accident?

 

"W-what happen?" I nervously ask.

 

She slowly turns to me and gives me a sad look.

 

That makes me feel more nervous.

 

What the hell happen to Soyeon?

 

I would never forgive myself.

 

"She breaks..." she said

 

B-breaks?

 

My tears automatically fall.

 

Soyeon breaks her bones because of me

 

You are really a pabo Jeon Boram!!!

 

"Why are you crying unnie?" She curiously asks me.

 

The hell this kid.

 

Why is she asking me stupid question?

 

"You're weird. She breaks the statue last night because she lost direction while driving" she said.

 

WHAT?

 

So I did cry for a broken statue?

 

"PARK JIYEON" I yelled and throw her my pillow

 

She just laughs.

 

"But Boram unnie my unnie is seriously broken. She locks herself in her room" She said and I just look down.

 

"There's nothing I could do anymore." I just said.

 

Even if I wanted to go and meet her again I'm not allowed to.

 

The first time was easy but the next time will be treacherous.

 

"Yeah I agree that in your situation you can really do nothing" she agrees with me and I just nod.

 

"But I can" she said.

 

I look at her with a curious expression and she's smiling at me.

 

"What do you mean?" I ask

 

"Just trust me unnie. Now I want you to cooperate. Go out there and have your breakfast. Take care of yourself unnie." She said and drags me outside.

 

"Yah...wait" I said but she's too strong.

 

"Unnie just trust me. I can't stay longer I have to leave now...Bye Mrs. Jeon" she said and walk out of the door.

 

I forgot to ask her how did she manage to get there.

 

But what is she talking about?

 

She said she would help me.

 

But how the hell would she do that?

 

Should I really put our faith on her hand?

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

Its break time and I'm alone since Minnie has to be in their company today.

 

I decided to look for Jiyeon and Areum so that I won't be a loner but I only found my sister eating alone in the canteen.

 

 

Where is Jiyeon?

 

She's not in the office when I check it.

 

"Hey, where is Jiyeon?" I ask and take the seat in front of her.

 

"I don't know. I don't follow her around" She said without even looking at me and just focus on her food.

 

"Hey, is that the right way to answer my question?" I ask a little stern.

 

She sighed and stops eating.

 

"Sorry unnie. It's just that Jiyeon and I are not really in good terms" She said with a sad tone.

 

 

"Huh? Why? What happen?" I curiously ask.

 

"It's my fault. When Jiyeon came to our house this morning she met our grandparents..." she said and pause.

 

"Then what?" I ask again.

 

"Then I told them she was my girlfriend" she said

 

"You what?!!" I almost find it hard to believe that she did that.

 

"You have to take it back immediately before it causes another misunderstanding. I never expect you to do something like this" I said with a hint of disappointment in my voice.

 

"It's too late unnie" She said and showed me her phone.

 

It was our grandfather's interview.

 

I almost throw her phone but I remember we are in a public place and not at home.

 

I calm myself coz I don't want to say something bad at her.

 

I just remember that she's not yet fully recovered.

 

I haven't told Minnie about my plan yet coz I still don't know how to tell her and now looks like there’s another big problem that needs immediate attention.

 

"Areumie I know you love Jiyeon so much but not to the expense that you are going to destroy a relationship. This is not so you" I said calmly to her.

 

"I didn't mean it unnie. I got carried away." She said.

 

"It's not yet too late. We have to make things right" I said and hold her hand.

 

"How unnie? Grandpa will surely be furious about it especially now that he announces it on TV" she said and she looks hopeless.

 

"Well you have to face it no matter what coz it's the right thing. Areumie you have to make it right" I said.

 

"Ok unnie I will make it right" She said and I smile at her.

 

"By the way unnie have you told Hyomin unnie that you are going to US after graduation?" She asks and continues eating.

 

I sighed.

 

"Seems like not yet. You should tell her. Who know she might study their too as well" She said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter