Chapter 13

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I open my eyes and saw something white.

 

Then I recognize that it's actually the ceiling.

 

I look around

 

I'm in the clinic again but why?

 

Then I remember what happen a while ago.

 

I get up but I groan in pain.

 

Falling from the stair even if it's not that hard is painful.

 

I feel like my whole body is in pain right now.

 

I remember seeing my unnies before everything turns black.

 

Is that real? Or was I just in delirium that time?

 

But who brought me here?

 

I bet it won't be Areumie, I doubt she could carry me here.

 

The door suddenly opens and a girl enters the room with food in her hand.

 

And with that I feel hungry hahah

 

"Hyomin unnie" I called her.

 

"Oh you're already awake" She said she just notice that I'm awake.

 

"How are you feeling now?" She asks and sits beside me.

 

"Well except from body pain. I'm ok unnie" I said

 

"Good. Here I brought food for you" She said and tries to feed me.

 

"Unnie I'm not paralyze I can eat on my own" I said.

 

"Nah I insist to feed you. C'mon" she said and seems like she ain’t not gonna give up so I just let her.

 

"Hyomin unnie thank you. It tastes good" I said and gave her the thumbs up.

 

"I'm glad you like it. I actually cook this one" She said.

 

"Jinja? I thought you bought it in the canteen" I said in surprise and she just giggled.

 

I smiled

 

If it happens before when we were not separated maybe I already kiss my unnie and tell her I love her but I can't do that or else she'll find me creepy.

 

"Hey is there something wrong in my face? Why are you staring at me?" She asks and I snap back from my thoughts.

 

"Oh Uhm I was just thinking what happen to Krystal" I said as it's the first excuse that comes into my mind.

 

Her expression turns into a sad one.

 

I bet it wasn't good news.

 

"You know that she's the vice principal’s daughter right?" She said and I just nodded.

 

"Krystal wants you to be expelled" She said

 

"Mwo? But unnie I didn't do anything wrong. I swear I have no idea how did her bracelet was inside my bag. It's true that I didn't join them in PE class but I was just sleeping in the room the whole time" I explained at the same time freaking out too.

 

They can't just expel me. They just set me up.

 

"I believe you ok? Calm down. Soyeon unnie is taking care of it already for you. So calm down. I'm sure you won't get expelled" Hyomin unnie said and wipe my tears.

 

I didn't know that I'm crying already.

 

"Unnie why is it so unfair? I didn't do anything to them" I said like I totally forget that she's not aware that I'm her little sister.

 

She hugs me.

 

"Husshh. Everything will be ok. You're a good kid" She said

 

And right here in her arms I feel safe, I feel comfort.

 

I feel home.

 

Then I realize that I still need my unnies after all this years.

 

I'm still looking for their care and love.

 

Should I tell them the truth?

 

"Hyomin unnie I want to tell you something" I said and I broke the hug.

 

"What is it?" She curiously ask

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I left Jiyeon in the clinic.

 

I have to talk to my parents about calling off the wedding.

 

I don't want to marry Krystal.

 

If I'm going to get married I want it to be Jiyeon.

 

I don't care if Jiyeon is not an as rich as us and I don't care if they don't like Jiyeon.

 

"Where are Mom and Dad?" I ask their secretary.

 

"Inside Miss Eunjung" She answered.

 

"Are they in a meeting with someone else?" I ask.

 

"No Miss, it's just them" She said

 

"Ok. Thank you" I said and walk towards my parent's office.

 

I knock before I open the door.

 

They are both on their table facing their laptops and they didn't even bother to look at me.

 

I've been standing here for a few minutes in silence.

 

"Say what you want to say and leave" Dad said still not looking at me.

 

Maybe he thought I was just one of his employees

 

"Can you please stop whatever is that you're doing right now so that we can talk properly?" I ask in a polite way and they both look at me.

 

At last they notice the presence of their daughter.

 

Well that is actually if they treat me one.

 

"Eunjung, what brought you here? You should still be in school" Mom said.

 

I walk closer to them and seat on the chair.

 

"I have an urgent matter to discuss with you" I said.

 

"Go on" Dad said signaling me to state my business her.

 

I feel like I'm in a middle of a business meeting with the executives and not a parent-daughter-talk.

 

Tsk.

 

"Right, I want to call of the engagement between me and Krystal Jung" I said and of course I wasn't expecting them to agree with me.

 

"Eunjung we already talk about it. Your wedding with Krystal will be after you graduate college. You still have a lot of time to know and learn how to love Krystal" Mom said.

 

This is insane

 

How am I supposed to teach my heart?

 

"Mom that is impossible I don't love her" I refused.

 

"And who is the person you're in love with? That Park Jiyeon?" She asks.

 

"Yes, I love her. And if there's one person that I will marry it will be her and not anyone else!" I said a bit of annoyed.

 

"You don't know what you're talking about Eunjung. If you will marry that girl she will be a disgrace in our family. What will other people say to our family?" She said which made me clenched my fist.

 

"Mom could you please think of my happiness for once?! Just this once let me choose whom I want to love and to marry. You can't control my life just because you are my parents! You actually care more about what other people will say to you than to my own happiness. Jiyeon is the only person who makes me smile while you were in your business and I needed someone to care for me." I said and almost beg to them.

 

"Mom please I don't want to marry Krystal" I kneel in front of them and pleaded while I was in tears.

 

"No.You are going to marry Krystal and that is final" She said.

 

I wipe my tears and stand up.

 

"You can't force me to marry that monster!" I said and leave the place

 

If I have to give up everything I will do it.

 

I won't marry that Krystal.

 

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

I decided to follow Hyomin in the clinic but I guess that's a wrong move.

 

I saw them hugging each other.

 

I never seen Hyomin care this much to someone she just met.

 

Did she fall in love with Jiyeon?

 

I close the door slowly and decided to leave the place.

 

When I turn around I got startled when I saw Areum in front of me.

 

"GOSH Lee Areum... you're giving me a heart attack" I said while holding my chest.

 

"Haha mianhae unnie. Why didn't you get inside?" She asks.

 

"Nothing. Let's not disturb them c'mon" I said and drag her with me.

 

"Unnie wait. Where are we going? And who's inside with Jiyeon? Is Eunjung inside with her? “She started to ask me questions.

 

I stop and scratch my head.

 

"Hyomin is inside with Jiyeon" I said and look outside through the glass window.

 

"Oh it's just Hyomin unnie why can't we get inside?" She asks again.

 

I sighed.

 

"Areumie I think Hyomin is in love with Jiyeon. I never see her care to anyone like this before especially to someone she just meet" I said but Areumie started to laugh for I don't know reason.

 

"Why are you laughing?" I curiously ask.

 

She was laughing hard while holding her stomach.

 

"YAH! LEE AREUM!" I yelled at her.

I'm being serious here and she just laughs at me.

 

"Mianhae unnie. I just find it really funny when you got jealous over Jiyeon" She said while still trying to stop laughing

 

"And where is the funny part there Lee Areum?!" I irritably said.

 

"Alright you know what unnie I wasn't supposed to tell this to you but because you're being ridiculous and I don't want you to get jealous to the wrong person" She said and I got even more confuse.

 

What does she mean by the wrong person?

 

"What are you saying?" I ask.

 

"Unnie this is a secret that I wasn't supposed to be telling you so promise me you won't tell anyone" she said.

 

I feel nervous about it.

 

"Fine I promise not to tell anyone" I said.

 

"Good" She said and came closer then whisper something to my ear.

 

My eyes widen upon hearing what she say.

 

 

BORAM'S POV

 

I'm here at Soyeon's office.

 

She just finishes talking with Vice Principal Jung and Krystal.

 

"What now? Are you going to expel Jiyeon Miss?" I ask

 

As the Jung’s were really determined to get Jiyeon expelled

 

"No I believe this could still be arranged" She said and she looks like someone who's very determined to help Jiyeon.

 

I had never seen her like this before.

 

"Miss Soyeon aren't you doing too much already for Jiyeon? The board and the parents might misunderstand this that you are favoring someone" I said.

 

"I don't know too Boram but it wounded my heart to see that girl cry and get hurt. I don't know her but I can't just sit her and look at her suffer. My heart just can't take it. Maybe because she have a name same with our maknae" She said.

 

Jiyeon is also the name of their maknae?

 

"Miss Soyeon you said before that your sister runaway home with someone? Is it her bestfriend?" I ask.

 

"No it's her girlfriend" she said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter