Chapter 35

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I was surprised to see Jiyeon entered our classroom but I'm more surprise to see Jessica Jung with her.

 

So she's back and she transferred here in our school.

 

And what's with this Ham Eunjung?

 

Why is she flirting with this girl?

 

I saw Jiyeon get out of the room without even saying a word and this Eunjung seems like she didn't notice that her girlfriend angrily marched out of the room.

 

"I'm going to skin her alive" I said.

 

"Hey, calm down Minnie" Kyul said to me.

 

I just keep quiet.

 

This Ham Eunjung is really crazy.

 

If she really hurt my sister because of that Jessica I'm going to break all her bones.

 

"Minnie you are not saying anything but it seems like you are murdering Eunjung in your head" Kyul whispered to me.

 

I smiled.

 

"You really know me so well hmm" I said.

 

"Of course I'd been in love with you for years what do you expect?" She said and that make me smile more.

 

"Seonsaengnim I think you should prohibit public display of affection in your class. Students must focus on your class" Tiffany suddenly voiced out.

 

What a bitter creature.

 

"Fany-ah you seem so bitter. Just let Hyomin and Qri do what they want. I'm sure this lesson isn't new to them. They could get this with their eyes close. Just pay attention dear cousin." To my surprise that is Jessica defending us to her cousin.

 

Something is not right here.

 

This Ham Eunjung is making my blood boil.

 

Why smile at that Jessica?

 

All the Jungs are the same. They may come with different faces and types but they are all CAN'T BE TRUSTED.

 

Kyul hold my hand as she saw that I'm murdering Eunjung again in my mind.

 

I sighed

 

I just love my sister so much.

 

Anyway, I hope she won't destroy anything.

 

Knowing her when she throws her tantrum or what Eunjung call it her Dino mode was .

 

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

I wasn't really going to the company.

 

I'm going to meet Park Kahi instead.

 

She came inside the car.

 

"Miss Soyeon"

 

"I know you serve Jiyeon but I want to ask you something important. It's also for her safety" I said

 

"Anything for the safety of my master" She said.

 

"What is Jiyeon have been doing this past few days?" I ask

 

"I'm not sure Miss. She's been working alone or with Miss Eunjung. They actually sneak inside the school last Sunday and she gave me a pack of power for test. I discover it was drugs. That's all I know Miss Soyeon" She explained.

 

Damn it!

 

My suspicions were right.

 

Jiyeon is indeed trying to uncover the Jung's weakness.

 

But she did a great job in finding the drugs.

 

So the drugs were kept in school?

 

But how?

 

Damn my sister gives me headache.

 

I have to do something before she got herself killed.

 

"Please watch her every move and protect her from any danger. I entrust her life to you Kahi-shi" I said.

 

"Yes Miss Soyeon. I will give my life to protect young lady" She said

 

"Thank you. You can leave now" then she go out of the car.

 

I have to talk to Hyomin about this.

 

We have to stop Jiyeon from whatever she's doing.

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I left the room 4-A without saying a word.

 

Tss. I'm sure the teacher won't mind anyway.

 

I go downstairs and headed to my room.

 

I notice that my classmates are crowding in the door.

 

So we don't have our teacher for the first subject?

 

I can't get inside because they are blocking the way and I could hear them cheering to tie a student up.

 

So they have a new target now?

 

I tried to get inside once again but they are blocking me.

 

WHAT THE HELL!

 

I use all my strength to get inside and there I saw Krystal.

 

She's bullying one of our classmates again and I believe it's one of her friends.

 

Well I don't really care if she bully her friend coz she is not my friend and her friend is also not my friend but they are blocking the way to my seat.

 

"Move you are blocking the way" I said and Krystal stop and look at me but never letting go of her friend's hair.

 

This girl really loves to pull someone's hair.

 

"What did you say?!" She angrily asks.

 

"I said move coz you're blocking the way" I said in a calm tone but I'm boiling inside.

 

Actually since I meet her unnie I'm already boiling inside.

 

"Well I have something to do so you wait" she said and smirked.

 

I took a deep breath.

 

I hate it when someone is making me mad when I'm already mad.

 

"I SAID MOVE" My first warning

 

She ignored me.

 

So I grab both of them and push them to the opposite sides to make my way.

 

Everyone became quiet.

 

I ignore them and start to walk to my seat.

 

I tried to ask them nicely but it didn't work.

 

"Do you think you can get through this because you own the school?!" Krystal angrily walks in front of me.

 

I cross my arms while sitting on my chair.

 

"How about you? Do you think you can get through everything because you are the vice principal's daughter?" I said returning the question to her.

 

"It's my fight so it's none of your business!" She said

 

"I am the owner of this school so as far as you are inside the school premises everything that happens here is my business. Your sister is indeed right. Your games are just annoying" I said.

 

"What?"

 

"I don't know you became deaf all of a sudden. I meet you unnie this morning. Jessica Jung is your unnie right?" I said and she stomp her feet and walk out then Seungho followed her.

 

"Thank you" I look at the girl who was being bullied by Krystal.

 

"Don't thank me. I didn't do anything for you. If you two are not blocking the way. I could care less about what you guys are doing" I said and get my note book and start to ignore everyone.

 

Then I remember Ham Eunjung again.

 

I clenched my fist.

 

I thought she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter